Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee Empty Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Dice007 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Match Type: Hardcore Tables
Victory Condition: Putting opponent through Two of Three Tables.

Krystal was actually backstage before her upcoming match for once, talking to one of the pyrotechnicians who was on break. She occasionally helped them out from time to time when they were short manned for one reason or another. They weren't having a particularly invigorating chat, it was mostly just to pass some time as she awaited for her match to be called up. Looking over at a clock, she figured that her match would be coming up soon and got up to get ready to head out there tonight. That's when the tech piped up, "Hey, just remember that we don't got any pyro rigged up for you." Krystal just gave a nod of her head with a soft chuckle as she replid, "Figures... Oh well, take it easy."

She briskly headed over to get ready to head out first. She hasn't heard of the girl she was against tonight, but with Krystal's record being less than good for her two matches so far, she really didn't care. The only thought running through her head was, "How the Hell did I end up on the shit-list for these rough matches? She really didn't dwell on it long though as she heard her music queue up and the lights darken out in the arena. "Go time," she thought as she walked out onto the stage with "Devil is a Loser" by Lordi blaring through the speakers. The crowd gave her some cheers, though she didn't have the best record and hasn't been seen in a while.

Krystal stopped at the top of the ramp to give a brief wave before she started an easy run to the ring. Just as Krystal took the second step though, a wall of pyrotechnics at the front of the stage went off with a rather loud "BOOM!" coursing around the arena. Krystal stumbled in suprise from the pyro going off, and turned around to point backstage as she screamed, "YOU SUCK!" It wouldn't be heard over the music, but she was pretty embarrassed from the stumble and it felt good to yell backstage where the techs might've been hiding.

Krystal turned with a shake of her head and continued her light run towards the ring, going around the table that was set-up between the bottom of the ramp and the ring. She slid under the bottom rope to get into the ring with ease, taking a look at the table leaning against one of the corners of the ring. She shook her head again as she walked over to her corner. She couldn't help but thing, "Fuckers, I'm going to have to get them back for that one. Was pretty good though." She hops up and take a seat on the top turnbuckle in her corner, looking at the third table set-up in the middle of the ring. "Damn, this seems familiar... Here I thought they'd change it up once in a while," she thought to herself as she awaited her opponent.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Heather is backstage near the locker rooms finishing her preparation for her debut match. It's only a matter of minutes before she steps out into that arena in front of the capacity crowd, competing in her very first official match. Having only done sparring with her brother prior to joining AFW, this is a relatively new experience for her and she is planned to make the very most of it. She begins to walk to the gorilla position when she meets with her brother Dante along the way. "Hey? What are you doing here?" she asks with an excited smile on her face. "Did you really think I would miss your first match? No way! I want to see how you do out there." He replied.

She laughs a bit and shakes her head "Well I'll tell you one thing, you don't have to worry about the result. There's no way im walking out of my debut match with a loss. Im going to make an impression and It's going to be the best time of my life. I mean, did you hear what type of match it is? This is going to be sooo fun especially after I win it." Dante tilts his head a bit and sighs before replying with "Listen, you get it's your first time out there right? Don't worry about winning just go out there and do your best. I'm sure you can have fun just doing that." "What?? No way I have to win. Just watch ok? Like I said I'm going to leave an impression..starting from the minute I step onto the ramp." She says with a grin on her face.

Dante looks at her a bit worried, not really liking the sound of that "Heather...what did you do?" She looks back at him with a sort of annoyed face and says "Nothing! I just made sure to set up my entrance perfectly. Just shut up and let me go out there damn!" She storms past him and heads to her destination. As she gets closer and closer her annoyed face goes back to a grin and she is only a few steps away from the curtains. Krystal's music dies down and one of the staff in the back gives Heather her cue to start walking.

"Another" by Jeff Hardy blasts over the arena and the lights suddenly go almost completely dark. Heather steps onto the ramp as a large amount of green laser-type lights extends from the entrance area. The sides of the arena start shooting out the green lights as well and the overall light turns to a dark blue. The crowd goes wild at the light show as a green laser light goes wild through the crowd creating a squiggle kind of shape, not really meaning much of anything. Heather nods her head and her smile has grown tenfold as she walks down the ramp, a dim spotlight following her, enough for her to be visible but not enough to disrupt the color scheme of the lighting.

She smacks the top of the table that is on the outside with excitement and slides into the ring. The crowd waits for her to maybe go to the top and raise her hands, given the lights emanating such excitement, but she just ignores them. "Yes! Haha, that worked out so well!" she thinks to herself. With the grin still on her face, she looks over at Krystal who is sitting on the turnbuckle . "What do you think?" She says as the music starts to die down and the lights return to normal.

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Dice007 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Krystal sat atop the turnbuckle, watching the show that this girl had rigged up. "Huh, nifty stuff. Awefully quiet though," she thinks as she watches the girl's entrance from one of the best seats in the house. Krystal gets a small grin on her own face as she thinks of what else the girl might end up doing when she gets into the ring, but it goes away rather quickly once it's apparently Heather wasn't going to do anything else. Krystal nods a bit as she slides off the turnbuckle with an look of deep thought on her face. "I think that wasn't nearly... 'over-the-top' enough. If you're going to give a light show, throw some 'Booms' in there, maybe a little more... Shazzam or something," she jokingly responds to the girl's question. Krystal twists her upper body and roll her head to stretch as the ref girl climbs up into the ring and calls for the two girls to approach the table in the middle of the ring.

Krystal will walk over to her side of the table when called over by the ref girl. She'll be keeping an eye on Heather as the two are called together in case she wants to try anything underhanded right off the bat. "Please don't be a bitch. I'm totally not in the mood to deal with some cheap shot right now. Especially since I gotta get back at those pricks later..." she will be thinking.

Last edited by 417 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Heather laughs a bit as she hears Krystals response "You know what? You're probably right. I guess I should fix that for next time then huh? I wish my brother thought more like that. I'm sure he's backstage sighing or something." Heather walks up to her side of the middle table and the ref girl explains the rules of the match. Heather looks right at Krystal the entire time still keeping the smile on her face. She looks down at the table in between then them looks back at Krystal.

"Well she seems ready enough, it looks like she's done stuff like this before. That's good, makes it even more fun." She thinks to herself. She then extends her hand over the table offering a handshake to Krystal. "Let's start this out right. I wouldn't normally do this, but I do like your style."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Krystal was sizing up Heather for the upcoming match. "Well, she doesn't look like much. I think I got an idea how she's going to go about this then," she thinks to herself as the ref drones on about the rules, or lack there of. She heard the girl say something and noticed her offering the handshake. "Oh what the hell, she doesn't seem like the type," Krystal concludes in her mind as she grabs Heather's hand and gives it a shake. After the handshake, Krystal figured bets were off with the girl, though the bell hadn't officially rang for them to begin.

Krystal will release the girl's hand and back away to her corner of the ring to give it a sporting opening. Part of her didn't like the idea, but she figured the girl would allow her to do it considering how things were going thus far. Krystal will bounce on her toes a little when she gets to her corner, waiting for the bell to ring or for Heather to look like she'll be about to do something.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Heather nods her head after the handshake and takes a few steps back. "Might as well come out blasting. I'll give her time to back up a bit though, give myself a bit of room as well" she thinks to herself as she looks over at the ref who then signals for the bell.

As it goes off Heather quickly switches focus over at Krystal and charges. She puts one hand on the middle table and uses it to leap over attempting to hit Krystal with a dropkick, looking for some sort of surprise.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am

"Considering the way this girl looks, I think it's a safe bet..." Krystal was thinking just before the bell rang. She noticed that Heather wasn't all the way back in the corner like Krystal was, so Krystal started charging the girl just as the ref motioned for the bell to make up the slight difference in distance. Krystal runs to try to make it to the table at about the same time as Heather, but she wasn't planning on using it to vault at her to begin with...

Krystal will instead slide right under the table that Heather just vaulted over for the dropkick. "Hah! Knew it!" she'll think to herself as she avoids Heather's dropkick completely. She'll quickly try to roll onto her belly and keep lined up with the table and Heather so she can be prepared if the girl comes at her again. "This just might be enjoyable," She'll think to herself as she stays low to watch Heather and try to be ready for whatever the girl might try next.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 am

"Tch!" Heather clicks her tounge as she sees Krystal sliding under the table. As Heather lands after missing the dropkick it causes her to crash on her side on the canvas. "Damnit!" she curses at herself, letting her aggravation getting to her early, showing her inexperience as she slams her hands down and stands up again.

Foolishly, Heather decides, with her mind clouded from frustration, to charge at Krystal again. This time she goes to jump in the air, looking like a sort of one-man Poetry in Motion flying leg lariat. Hoping if Krystal gets up to attempt hit her with that, or if she is still low, to come down with a leg drop to the back of the head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oooooh~! She's coming back again!" Krystal thinks to herself as she watches the girl get up and start running at her again. "Oh what the hell, might as well have some fun with this," she thinks to herself as she gives a slight grin with Heather deciding to go airborne again. She was thinking the girl was just going to go for another dropkick, or maybe a splash of some kind. When Krystal got up and saw a knee coming for her face, she lost the grin on her face since there wasn't really any time to react other than turn her head a bit.

Krystal will get nailed in the head by the leg lariat, knocking her down to the mat with a grunt. She will try to quickly roll onto her belly and start to get up, hoping that if she's standing she can better watch what's coming at her rather than just guessing. "That was stupid on my part," she won't be able to help but think to herself for standing at just the wrong time and thinking Heather would've gone for something simple again.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 pm

As Heather rises to her feet after hitting the move she has a satisfied look on her face. While it may not be a big deal to anyone else, to her it's her first actual move she hit. "Wow, to fly through the air like that, that felt great!" she thinks to herself enjoying the moment. This almost makes her hunger for more as she looks up at one of the corners.

She runs over to one, trying not to waste any time, and climbs up to the top looking down at Krystal. The moment she feels Krystal has risen up to her feet enough for it to make it's hit, Heather flies off the top, looking to hit a flying crossbody on Krystal.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next