Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Dice007 Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 am

Krystal landed on her back with a grunt after the dropkick. She was a little rattled from the landing, but she seemed to have a little bit of time since she managed to catch Heather off guard. Krystal was a little slow sitting up from the dropkick, but she still hopes she can get things going back into her favor. "Ohh, damn, that took a lot more out of me than I thought it would," she thought to herself.

Though a bit sluggish in her actions, Krystal will try to shuffle over Heather so she can be straddling the girl's belly. She will then try to grab onto Heather's hands and pin them down to the mat as Krystal tries to get a quick breather herself. She just wants to keep Heather held down for a bit so she doesn't have to worry about the girl putting more hurt on her while she tries to catch a quick breather.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 pm

As Heather is still looking to recover she goes to sit up again while trying to rub her back. Not paying attention, she is stopped by Krystal who is able to get her in the straddle position. It takes her a bit to realize what had happened, but after a second or two she lets off a small laugh.

"What is this? I won't lie, you are an attractive girl and all, but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not into this sort of thing." Heather says hoping to get some sort of reaction in her favor. She then tries to push up with her hands to try and get Krystal off of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am

Krystal was a bit confused as to why Heather gave the laugh, figuring that maybe the girl's lost her mind from that dropkick. Once she heard the comment though, she couldn't help but give a soft chuckle and jokingly respond, "Aww... Shot down already?! Damn!" She tightened her legs at the girl's sides as she responded, figuring that Heather would try something to escape, and she sure did. However, Krystal wasn't about to let Heather get some space easily.

Krystal will relax one of her arms and stiffen out the other one to try to make the push start to roll her instead of push her back. Hoping that it does, and that her legs clamped at the girl's sides can keep some kind of grip on Heather, she will then try to continue the roll over to reverse the two and put her own back onto the canvas. If she can get the two to swap positions, she'll try to hook her feet behind Heather's back to get her into a body scissors as she attempts to hold onto the girl's hands to hopefully drain some fight out of Heather.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:06 am

Even though it wasn't quite the reaction she was hoping for, Heather can't help but laugh at the response Krystal gave her. Her laugh was a bit strained however, as Krystal tightens her legs. She is lead into the roll with her own momentum for the push used against her, and the positions are easily switched. Heather quickly tries to stand up afterwards in a natural reaction, but is pulled back when Krystal hooks her feet and locks in the bodyscissors.

"Aaagh damn!" She struggles at first but with her hands still being held it is difficult for her to escape from the hold. "Come on! Let go!" she yells at Krystal. The small smile and laugh she had because of her now turned into a painful and angry expression as she kept her struggle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 am

"Hah! That couldn't have worked out much better," Krystal thought to herself as she struggled to keep a hold on Heather. Between grunts trying to keep Heather in the hold, Krystal will manage to respond, "You're gonna hafta... make me!" She can't help but show a small smile as she tries to keep Heather in the hold, finding the uncoordinated struggling a little entertaining, if not a little annoying.

Krystal will try to squeeze her legs together to hopefully slow Heather's struggling a little. As she does so, she will also try to start spreading the girl's arms out to prevent her from having a way to push herself too far away from Krystal, to hopefully keep leverage out of Heather's favor. She will be trying to keep Heather in the hold the best she can to hopefully draw as much fight out of her as possible before the girl figures out a way to get out...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 am

"Damn, she's really got me in this" Realizing her struggling wasn't doing very much, she stops to think. The pain shooting through her as Krystal tightens the hold and spreads her arm out cloud her mind making it even more difficult to think up of something. The frustration gets right to her as the kicks the canvas to try and let it out a bit.

"Agh, look at you..egh...you seem to..be having fun with this huh?" She says as she shakes her head, raking her brain of an effective way to escape. "Tch oooh..Fuck it!" finally getting fed up with being in the hold and her frustration getting to its peak, she thinks to herself there's not much else she can do. She tries to edge herself forward a bit while still being firmly locked in, and aims to have her breasts just above Krystal's face. If she is successful in this, she will drop down slamming them in her face and go for a smother.

"Egh..maybe now you'll let go...damnit"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 am

Krystal thought the hold was doing its job of draining some of the fight out of Heather, and a slight smile came across her face from the having fun comment. Her feet just happened to slip a little, allowing Heather to move up without causing Krystal to be uncomfortably folded over. "Awww, crap! Should've abandoned it sooner..." she thought to herself without having a clear way of getting out from under Heather as her breasts came down on her face.

Krystal will still try to hold onto the body scissors, though it won't nearly be as effective as it could be, while she protests, "Mmph! Mrrph Mmmph! Mrrph... Mmph mph mmmmph..." into Heathers breasts. She knows she won't be able to stay like that for long, somewhat in embarrassment for being smothered by the girl. She will slowly feel her hold weakening though as time ticks on with Heather on top of her like that...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:19 am

A bit reluctant to do such a move at first, Heather finds herself enjoying it as it seems to be doing exactly what she wanted. Feeling the slight vibration from Krystal's protests gave her a feeling that she wasn't expecting to come out of the smother hold, making it from something she regretted having to resort to, to something she seemed to be glad she locked in more by the second. "How do you like this huh? Now it's my turn to have a little fun!" she says as Krystal's hold on her begins to weaken.

Heather attempts to fully shake off the body scissors and lock Krystal's legs in a grapevine position while using pushing Krystal's hands, that were already locked with hers from before, on the canvas above her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 am

Krystal was thoroughly not enjoying the smother as her feet unhooked from behind Heather's and fell to the mat before being grapevines by the girl. "Damnit... You gotta be fucking kidding..." she thinks to herself as her hands are pinned down above her head. It seems Heather wasn't the only one starting to enjoy the pin, as the crowd is in an uproar for the smother, which only digs up more embarrassment from inside Krystal. She can't really attempt anything at the moment as she gets pinned down by Heather in the smother.

"Mmmurrrrrrrrr... Muph Urph..." she will struggle to get out as she finds herself starting to try to pant for air against Heather's breasts, though not getting nearly enough air to function. Probably in vain, Krystal will try to arch her back in the smother in hopes that she can press her belly against Heather's just enough to get just enough room for a current of air to get through or maybe tilt her head out from between the girl's breasts. She won't have much effort to give as the embarrassment starts piling on the more she thinks about being smothered out by this girl. Though she does start to feel some anger building up at the thought as well...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:30 pm

As Heather hears the crowd's reaction she lets out a giggle and looks down at Krystal under her breasts. "Listen to them, it's pathetic. Just something like this and they can't get enough of it. They are lucky I'm starting to like this as well, otherwise I wouldn't give a damn about what they want." she says as she lets out another laugh.

Feeling Krystal's struggles adds more to her enjoyment of the hold, but it soon turns to aggravation when she arches her back, successfully capturing some air. Heather clicks her tongue but quickly acts as if it didn't phase her. Knowing she didn't study enough into the submission, her grapevine is weak and she feels Krystal will probably be able to get more breaths of air throughout the hold, which would lose its effectiveness. "Well, I don't want to smother you out, then it would be too easy. I think you've been deprived of air enough for me to do whatever I want to now." she says, giving a baseless excuse as she decides to let go of the hold and try to roll off Krystal, hoping she'll still be down.

She goes to stand as the crowd voices their disapproval at the release. She grins at them and laughs, in the end not giving much of a care. "Whatever, they aren't the ones in the ring are they? They wouldn't have a clue on how to pull out the victory"

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next