Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:21 am

Shiyumi moaned as Faith continued her attack by inserting another finger and continued her pumping. Putting on a strong face, Shiyumi continued with her fingering with her four fingers, "I'll break your pussy first bitch." Shiyumi fired back, stressing the word bitch that Faith loved to use as the cum around them formed a puddle/pond that reminiscence of their last encounter.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

"Not if i break yours first" Faith said increasing her speed as she tried to headbutt Shiyumi in the face hoping to stun her so she would slow or stop her attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 am

Shiyumi reeled her head in pain as she shortly stopped, but recovered quickly as the feeling of being fingered overcame the pain in her face as she scowled, "BITCH!" she screamed as she decided to headbutt Faith back in the face while pushing her fingers deeper into Faith's pussy with the intent of breaking like she promised.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 am

Faith's head snapped back but she treid to clench her pussy muscles to stop her fingering. "I'm going to make you lick this pool clean when i'm down with you" Faith said even as her crotch became extremely wet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am

Shiyumi felt her fingers became hard to move as she then glared at Faith, "And when I'm done with you, I'll make you fill this entire pool with your cum!" She shouted as she used her free thumb to try and jam it into Faith's clit.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 am

Faith couldn't keep her muscles clenched as Shiyumi jabbed at her clit and she nearly orgasmed again but that didn't stop her attack on Shiyumi as she tried to insert her entire fist into Shiyumi.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 am

Shiyumi orgasmed when Faith stuck her entire fist into her, having never stuck anything that size into herself as she barely held herself together after Faith shoved four fingers into her. She was getting exhausted from the back to back cummings as the pool was getting fuller and fuller. With the last of her breath before having to recover, Shiyumi would try to smash her thumb into Faith's clit again, hoping it would loosen her pussy so that she could put her fist into Faith like she'd plan to earlier and get her to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:44 am

Faith nearly orgasmed as her clit was struck letting Shiyumi insert her whole fist causing Faith to cum also "You whore take that out of me" Faith screamed as a tear formed in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 am

Shiyumi succeed in making Faith orgasm as she could feel the fist in her as she started to tear up as well, but refused to give in. "You mean like this?" Shiyumi deviously said as she slowly moved her fist out of Faith, but didn't pull it out all the way and kept it in Faith as each move that they did started to cause ripples in the cum surrounding them as it almost reached the edge of the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 am

"You bitch" Faith said as she began to pump her fist in and out of Shiyumi "Lets see how you like it" Faith also clenched her pussy muscles again hoping to stop Shiyumi's attack so she could gain the lead.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next