Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 20 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:49 am

"Okay, you can start by being my bitch!!" Shiyumi shouted, wanting to finish this war with her being the dominate one of the two. She still went ahead and plunged her strapon into Faith's ass, grabbing her hips for leverage as she started to pump her hips into Faith's ass.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 20 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:51 am

"Fine, Fine i will do anything just please take it out of my ass" Faith was crying freely now as her hands went to her ass trying to push Shiyumi away and she bit hard into her bottom lip making it bleed slightly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 am

"Say that I'm better than you, and no matter what you say you're just a little bitch!" Shiyumi commanded Faith as she grabbed her arms and used them as leverage instead, pulling on them to make Faith arch her back and make things more uncomfortable for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

"Your better than me and i'm a little bitch" Faith cried out hoping that Shiyumi would remove the dildo from her ass. Faith was completely broken now and her pride was shattered the only thing that mattered to her now was removing the dildo from her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 am

Shiyumi was having fun dominating Faith and listening to her cry and cry made it harder for her not to pull it out of her. "Tell me, whose bitch are you? Tell me her name!" Shiyumi shouted as she continued to pump her hips and strapon into Faith as she briefly let go of one of Faith's arms to turn on the cold water so that it rained around them, while washing off the cum that covered them.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:01 am

"I am Shiyumi's bitch" Faith cried out "Now please take it out" Faith cried out wanting Shiyumi to remove the dildo. Faith felt the water fit her and she tensed up and shivered.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am

There was no way Shiyumi was letting Faith off this easy, so she decided to tease her once more as she slowly pulled out her strapon, making it look like she was done, but as soon as she pulled it out, she pulled on Faith's arms hard and with as much as she could, she rammed the strapon back into Faith!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 am

Faith sighed in relief as she felt the dildo being pulled out but as Shiyumi rammed it back into her she screamed in pain and passed out from the intrusion her body twitching slightly from the cold water and her ass being so violently violated.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 am

Shiyumi then finally pulled her strapon out of Faith as she undid the straps connected around her waist as she threw it at Faith's head, "You dumb bitch. I'll be seeing you something other time to dominate you again." Shiyumi said, knowing that Faith would probably come at her for revenge and she'd fight and dominate again (or she hoped) as she put a foot on her ass to signify her victory as she took the time to wash the cum out of her hair and body. When she was done, she left the room and into the room with the pool of cum heading towards her bag to pull out one of her black frilly dresses and slipped it on after putting on her underwear that she kept in her bag.

Picking up her robe, she was about to leave the room when she spotted Faith's clothing. In one last act of humiliation, Shiyumi picked up every last one of her clothes that she could find and tossed them into the pool of cum, laughing like the bitch she was before she finally left the room that served as a violent battle ground for two girls that completely hated each other and wanted to sexually dominate the other and slowly turned into pure destruction and annihilation of the other. Though in the end, only one succeeded in the total humiliation of the other...

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20