Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 18 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 am

Being punched in the face didn't deter Shiyumi as she went to punch Faith in her face and use her moment of her punch to roll through, as the pair were rolling around under the cum, causing waves to create themselves in the pool as if the pool was the sea and two great sea monsters that had so much hate for each other were fighting to the death...oh wait...

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 18 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 am

Faith quickly shot one of her hands down to Shiyumi's crotch and tried to apply a crotch claw "I let you have your way with me for too long and now i'm piised and you will pay for that. Screw our deal i'm going to make you beg for mercy."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 am

Shiyumi groaned as her pussy was seized after so long and she responded by shooting her hand down to Faith's crotch, grabbing a handful of the durable Sumo Panties that were still on both girls, "Well I'll screw you then! But first, I'll break your pussy!" she shouted as she heaved upwards with all of her might, rage granting her back her energy that has been used on this War she had with Faith as she was now determine to destroy Faith rather than humiliate her as she has for the past few hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 am

Faith held back her scream as the panties cut into her crotch but she didn't yield to Shiyumi "I'm going to detroy your pussy then your ugly face" Faith said increasing the pressure of her crotch claw.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 am

Shiyumi bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming as she pulled harder on the panties, "First...I'll break your pussy in half...then I'll penetrate your precious ass with my toy!" Shiyumi shouted as she disregarded her promise of not touching Faith's asshole, in fact for her finale, she was going to make Faith scream and beg for her to take out the'toy' she brought for the ultimate act of humiliation, the fact that didn't want her ass to be violated made everything better as Shiyumi tried to pull as much as she could on the Sumo Panties to inflict as much damage as possible.

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:54 am

At the threat of hr ass being penetrated Faith burst into a rage takingher hand that wasn't squeezing Shiyumi's crotch and began to repeatedly punch Shiyumi in the face "No i will beat you here and you will never go near my ass" Faith said no fighting desperatley as she didn't want to lose now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 am

With her face being pummel it was hard to tell if Shiyumi was going to start bleeding from the hits as she tried to drive her face into Faith's neck and then clamp down with her teeth to try and deliver pain. This rivalry of theirs has reached a whole new level as now Shiyumi tried to saw Faith's panties into her as well as her free hand reached for Faith's punching hand and tried to grab it by the wrist to keep it in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:05 am

Faith screamed as Shiyumi bit her neck but she was able to keep her hand free as it continued to punch Shiyumi in the head. Faith quickly let go of her crotch claw and shoved two fingers into Shiyumi and began to scratch at her inner walls.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 am

Shiyumi brief stopped biting to scream as she bit down harder on Faith's as she then turned her hands attention to try and punch Faith in the face repeatedly as she released her panties and went for her pussy, quickly putting her four fingers into her as she started to use her nails to claw the inner walls viciously, not wanting to be out done by Faith as she tried to reach a sitting position. Shiyumi wanted to cry from all the pain she was enduring, but she held herself together, not going to break in front of her opponent, but if she did cry her tears would probably mix with the cum on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 am

Faith's pussy exploded with pain but she increased her attacks but she was slowly being outdone by Shiyumi's attacks and her punches began to slow "I will not be beaten by a bitch like you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next