Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 10 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 am

The need to cum made Shiyumi stop for a while to hump Faith's face since her sex drive was rather high after not climaxing after that intense bout, with both girls trading climaxes and now after a while of not climaxing, Shiyumi wanted to climax.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 10 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:09 am

Feeling Shiyumi stop her attacks Faith felt that Shiyumi must be close to orgasm and used whatever strength left to please Shiyumi hoping that making her cum will satisfy her "master".

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:12 am

And sure enough, Shiyumi climaxed all over Faith's face as she crashed into Faith's pussy, feeling good at the out burst of cum as she started to slowly lick Faith's pussy while she gained back her strength as she wanted this to last the entire 24-hours of them making each other cum and filling this pool with it. Or something like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 am

A couple hours later

After a few hours of Shiyumi's playing with Faith, Faith lay in a large pool of her and Shiyumi's cum her pride nearly crushed and broken and her body exhausted from the hours of torture and abuse.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:27 am

Shiyumi sat on the lap of Faith as she laid against the edge of the pool, their bodies were absolutely covered as half of their bodies was submerged it in as it was half way from ankle length to knee length and since they were sitting down, it place them deeper in their cum. Shiyumi still had that smile of dominance on her face, despite going at it for more hours than she's ever been active in this kind of situation. She continued to hump Faith as each time she moved, the cum around her splashed and caused waves that spread across the pool. "Ha...ha...ha...You lazy bitch...do something..." Shiyumi gasped as she was getting a little irritated that Faith would just sit there and take it rather than doing something.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 am

Even though Shiyumi yelled at her Faith's body was too exhausted from the unbreaking stream of orgasms she had to endure as she was drenched in cum and could only whimper in response to Shiyumi's taunts and orders.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:32 am

With no action from Faith, Shiyumi immediately stopped humping and slapped Faith across the face. "You want to get dunked in cum again?" Shiyumi gasped as the non-stop sexfest took a toll on her as she grabbed Faith by the hair with both hands and dunked her into the cum without her having a chance to defend herself as she held her under for a few brief seconds as she shouted at her, "It was you who apply the sex slave for a day rule! You have to obey me, do as I say no matter what!!" she said as she hauled Faith out of the cum and await a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:35 am

Faith swallowed a large amount of cum when she was dunked and when she was brought back up she coughed and sputtered before weakly saying "I can't i'm too tired and my body is exhausted please just give me a few minutes rest."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Shiyumi pouted as her hair floated around her, it was true that going non-stop in having sex with each other was tiring...though she wanted to continue. "Fine, you get your few minutes of rest she said as she waded backwards into the center of the pool of cum, "When you're ready, come to me. We still have a lot more hours together." She said, making sure that Faith knows that she'll be her bitch a little longer. She then notice how icky her hair felt and every other part of her body did as well, maybe the cum was getting to her and that maybe it was time for a shower break...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 am

Faith felt disgusting all over as cum covered every inch of her body and her hair was a sticky mess. Faith then thought to herself "This smell and feeling will never wash out. I can't believe she's doing this to me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next