by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Let Them Fight

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let Them Fight Empty Let Them Fight

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:56 am

After a tough day at AFW, especially ones that ended with a match, it was nice to just let the hot water cascade over your body, letting it wash away all the troubles and worries of the day. It was the most the most peaceful time for the red haired Warrior Rebecca, a time in which she could just sit back and let the sounds of conversation from the locker room and the sound of the running water mix together into a pleasant harmony that never failed to help her calm down. She was taking an especially long one right now, not because of any added stress, but simply because Shad (her husband) would just now be getting to his own shower after...well whatever it was he got up to (she learned very early on in their marriage just to not ask questions about these things). So this gave her a few extra minutes to just enjoy the peace and calm of it all before heading back into the chaos of the world outside her little square of Zen.

Let Them Fight YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Let Them Fight Empty Re: Let Them Fight

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:26 am

Alas, such a peaceful Zen was not meant to last.

What had once been a peaceful, quiet showering room with only young Rebecca and her peaceful dreamscape would soon have two uninvited guests stepping in to unintentionally destroy it all. The small room surrounded by metal lockers made the footsteps of the individuals echo out and bounce off the walls. It almost amplified their voices, which Rebecca would likely decipher as agitated or less than impressed.

A fine job on your debut Kai~ I really didn’t know what you’d do in a place like this but I’m so pleased to see you thriving like never before!

“Oh? Is that why you walked into the ladies showering room with me?”

It’s not like you were giving me a chance to talk to you before. At least here, you can’t just brush me off so easily. C’mon, it’s been awhile! We should catch up, Cous-

It was only then that they seemed to notice the distinct hiss of the shower, both of them going quiet for a split second. It seemed that one of the two stranger’s was actually a man, his voice slick and cool as though he were in some sort of infomercial every second of his life. The other voice was lighter, with a slightly slower tone, as though she were thinking of something else. Both voice’s seemed to exude an aura of fake or superiority that rang into a person’s subconscious mind and triggered a defense.

“Sounds like someone is here…”

Indeed. A shame, I guess I’ll wait for you outside then.

“Not going to peek?”

A sharp, cold chuckle slipped through the man’s lips.

No, I have very little interest in seeing whoever is behind door number one. If I want to see one of these girls naked like every other degenerate fool, they air the hentai matches on the website. My taste is a bit more...hands on.

With that, the sound of the door would open and close, leaving Rebecca alone with the mysterious female voice...

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:25 pm

Shad was just coming back from his own shower in the men's (admittedly much smaller) locker room to await his wife. He knew she would be enjoying he alone time, she needed it every now and then to calm herself down. And he gave her that time. He was patient, so he would normally just wait outside until she was done. Apparently though he was not the only one. Another individual was leaving the room, this one decidedly NOT female. "Excuse me good sir...but either you are incredibly lost or have impure intentions. Normally I would applaud such brazen actions but seeing as how someone of great personal importance is in there...I must ask. What were you doing in the lady's changing area?"

Rebecca listened to the voices as they entered and then left the room. Well one left the other stayed, still it was now just her and the mysterious someone who had so casually mentioned to their male counterpart about peaking. She did not mind being seen naked, but the audacity by which they had mentioned it was alarming to her. So she kept the shower running put took a step back to peak out and see who was there.

Let Them Fight YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:05 am

Drake had only just slipped out of the women's changing room. He must have been a bit too preoccupied with being reunited with his cousin, because he absent mindedly stepped out of the restrictive room without taking a look around to see who might have been in the hallway. It was careless of him, and because of that carelessness he had been caught by someone who seemed to only be passing by. The strange voice spoke to Drake with a relaxed, somewhat chivalrous cadence to it, prompting the one eyed man to give the person a glance.

A stranger...of course. A man with spiky silver hair and a powerful frame from the looks of it. There were still some small beads of water running down his neck, making Drake think that the man had probably only just left the showers. Drake’s yellow eye narrowed a bit as he looked this person up and down, trying to figure out the nagging feeling he was getting in the back of his mind as the man continued to prattle on about Drake’s intrusion. It was only when the strange man asked a question that Drake finally came back to the moment at hand.

What was I doing in the ladies changing area?

Drake repeated the question aloud in a slow manner, like the question itself was a bother and could easily be deciphered. His expression was a stony mask as he left the man’s question hanging in the air to rot. Curiosity lingered in his eye as the nagging feeling continued to bug him, only for the realization to hit him at the last possible moment.

A thin smile would split across his lips, as Drake looked Shad right in the eyes.
Spoiler:

Shad Owens. Small time wrestling heel with a penchant for sex and dirty tricks while being husband to Rebecca Owens, daughter of the French Ambassador to Italy. You both joined this league recently, didn’t you?

Drake finally turned to face Shad, the one eyed man letting his hands slip into his pockets as he tilted his head towards the ladies showers.

A very lucky man...You asked me what I was doing there? Just talking with someone is all. Of course, I heard what must have been Rebecca in the shower while I was in there and left shortly thereafter. I didn’t see anything, if that is what you’re worried about. But then again…It’s not like I would have seen anything new. Not after her humiliating loss against Angela~

---

After Drake left, the sound of the shower was all that could be heard inside of the changing room. Kai went silent as she shed her heavy jacket and sat on a nearby bench to untie her boots. It wasn’t long before Kai heard the impact of water in the shower change. Knowing what was happening, Kai looked over her shoulder to meet eyes with the woman staring at her from the stall. The silver haired woman looked Rebecca dead on, with no hesitation despite having only just met.

“Did you need something from me? Or are you going to stare all day?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:27 am

"My my...seems someone did their homework...that is rare. I give you a B+ on that detailed report. You only got 2 things wrong. One her loss was not that humilating, after all Angela was humiliated much worse if you want my opinion, even if she got lucky and ultimately won. And the second thing you got wrong is that I am not small time. Merely patient." He eyed up the one eyed man intensly. Here was a man after his own heart, seeming possessing the same type of cunning and lack if scruples that made being a heel so much fun. He would not however, stand for letting him badmouth the one brightspot in his otherwise dark outlook in the human condition.

Rebecca took a good look at the silver haired woman in the locker area right next door. She was impressive to say the least, tall and muscular, with silver hair similar in style to how her husband kept it. The response however seemed to have a barbed edge to it and something about it caused the fire in her to spark, if things continued in this way, there would be an inferno soon. "I was looking to see who it was who would be so brazen as to bring a guy in here. They have their own locker room after all. And there is absolutely no reason to take that tone with me...unless you are looking to start something."

Let Them Fight YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Shad's response wasn't quite what Drake expected, but it was interesting nonetheless. Drake had expected Shad to fly off the handle, but perhaps since Shad had something of a reputation for being a heel the man was able to withstand such obvious provocations. It was more than Drake would have given him credit for, but that didn’t really matter right now. Poking people and making them belligerent was a favorite pastime of Drake’s, and giving him a challenge to do so wasn’t something he would turn down too often in his spare time.

Only two things? Well, that is more than most people claim I suppose. Many people tell me I’m entirely wrong, but I appreciate the honesty. That's why I’ll give you my honest opinion about your two objections. The match between Rebecca and Angela was certainly humiliating for both parties...both were stripped, both were pleasured, but ultimately one lost and the other was victorious. I don’t expect her husband to watch the match with an unbiased eye, but given her history in wrestling and more aggressive fighting style, the fact Rebecca was ultimately felled by a pretty face in a bikini and then stripped, pinned, and pleasured in the end makes for a far more memorable, and therefore far more lasting, impression. All of that combined makes it a crushing, humiliating defeat.

Drake spoke with such a calmness that it was hard to believe he was talking about two people in the ring. The tone he had was level and authoritative, like he spoke simple facts to a child every adult knew. He was a businessman behind the scenes, and it came off in the way he talked, as though he were giving Shad a presentation about financial records or some snake oil he was selling. It was only his bright yellow and red eye that gave his true intentions away, knowingly jabbing the silver haired man with verbal barbs as quickly and easily as he drew breath.

As for you ‘being patient’...perhaps you might, and pardon my language…shit or get off the pot. Drake said with the fakest of smiles, If you think you can make something of yourself, then you should hurry up and do it...spare Rebecca the trouble of holding your hand for the rest of your marriage~

--

The woman was only peeking from the shower stall, but Kai could get a decent sense of what she was like just by what she could see. A head full of bright red hair with eyes that were a foggy grey glared at Kai from that thin piece of plastic and metal that separated the two of them. There was some muscle in the red head’s arm, though Kai only gave it a quick glance as she locked her eyes onto this stranger. She wasn’t scared of Kai, that much was obvious. And the way she spat back a challenging response all but confirmed that. It brought a small smile to Kai’s face, her red eyes narrowing a bit as she leaned back into her seat.

“Says the woman so brazenly watching me undress in the shower room…”

The way Kai so easily twisted the story around showed she was no stranger to lying. The Fond’s were practically experts on the subject of lying, and Kai could just as easily put the facts together in such a manner that would make Rebecca look worse then her, should any of this situation get out in the open. But that wasn’t really her style. Lying was good and all, but unlike her cousin Kai had no need of the thrill that comes when one successfully manipulates someone else. Not when a bit of force was all that was needed to fix an issue.

Getting out of her seat, Kai would directly face Rebecca, that small smile still on her lips.

“At least I’m not acting passive aggressive behind a bathroom stall. If you don’t like the way I talk, then maybe you should do something about it. After all, I’m right here, and we got the place all to ourselves.”

Kai would cross her powerful arms beneath her chest, a silent dare to the red head across the room who still had the showers hot water running. The steam was an excellent indicator of how irritated Rebecca was getting, as it seemed more and more steam was rolling behind her the longer the two women glared at one another.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Shad knew the game this guy was playing, as it was a game he himself had played quite often. Presenting facts in such a way as to needle and provoke the other into response. Had it been his wife out here she most certainly would have caved this guy's skull in already...but Shad...nah, he was built mentally tougher. "I'll concede the first point to you. But as to the second. I may not be getting the glory for myself.. but whoever said that was my goal. See everyone assumes us heels to be selfish bastards out for ourselves and no one else. I don't fly that way. I'll delve however deep into the dark I need to to make the light I hold shine all the brighter. So I'll stay on the pot as long as it suits my purposes. Maybe...it's you who are feeling a bit overshadowed ...maybe that's why you feel the need to peep, because on the actual ring, you are the one getting manhandled." He gave Drake his widest most insulting smirk as he settled himself down by the door. "Also I wouldn't stand there if I were you...in 3 minutes that door is going to fly open and smack you in the face if you don't move."

Rebecca turned off the water, moving right up to Kai, no fear in her bearing at all as she stood dripping and naked right in front of her, their tits practically touching. "If you wanna start something bitch, I'm right here. Just know that mouth of yours has started a tab I hope your fists can pay. So if you want to back down you have 3 seconds before I drive you trough the wall." Her anger by this point had reached the point that even the wrong look would set her off. She was ready to rumble, and needed to take it out on this woman impunining her honor. Her body tensed ready for action, if Kai did anything at all to trigger Rebecca, she would get about 2 words out before the Redhead would attempt to deck her right in the face then drive her shoulder into Kai's gut and Kai's back into the lockers behind her.

Let Them Fight YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Ah, so the reason you hold back is to make Rebecca shine brighter, is that right?

The one eyed man in the black suit tilted his head slightly at the thought of Shad’s motivations and emotions for his wife. They were an obvious weakness that Drake could easily use to stir the pot if he really wanted to. Though, he would admit he never could really understand them. Having only grown up with a man like his father, Drake had only learned to maintain relationships that benefited him in a materialistic sense rather than emotional. Perhaps that was why he could so easily toy with others, because he had so little an idea of what they truly felt? He never thought about it before and really didn’t care to now. All that mattered was Shad at that moment, and his silly little grin. It actually made Drake snicker a bit, looking at the silver haired man and his bravado as though he thought that alone would shake the silver tongued snake in front of him.

Such a pure line of thinking! I’ll admit I misjudged you, Shad Owens. I’d never heard someone being proud of being a sacrificial pawn, especially for someone who never even asked you to be. But as for your Oh so thoughtful deduction into my own character...well, you certainly do have a sense of humor, don’t you?

Drake never let both of his hands out of his pockets when speaking with Shad. Even as he leaned forward, one gloved hand was nestled into his pocket as the other hung by his hip. Those soft lips parted to reveal a maw of surprisingly sharp teeth clenched together into a grin made of pure pearly white!

I don’t recall ever saying I was a fighter...in fact, you’ve yet to address me by name, Shad Owens. Could you perhaps not know it? What use is the deduction of a man who doesn’t even know my name, much less my business?

Knowledge is power, and Drake had an abundance of sources. Few ever really knew about the man in the black suit, which always gave him an advantage in both deceit and combat.

Drake either didn’t hear or simply ignored Shad’s final warning about the door. The one eyed man was too engrossed in his teasing to care. What had he to worry about? There was only Kai and Rebecca inside!

--

Things weren’t going well inside.

Rebecca would turn off the water and step out of the stall to have a face to face with Kai. Her naked body still dripped from the hot water that had been running seconds ago, the Crimson Warrior unafraid of getting into a brawl in such a revealing state. The terrifying tormentor’s face didn’t budge, a smiling mask that seemed to find Rebecca’s anger more amusing than intimidating. She had drawn a very clear line in the sand: Back off now, or fight it out. Of course, the two of them both knew the answer to that even before Rebecca laid it on the line.

Kai uncrossed her arms, and that was all the trigger Rebecca needed. The Crimson Warrior would lash out and SLAM a fist into Kai’s cheek, sending the silver haired woman’s face off to the side. Even with the quick but powerful shot, only a grunt slipped past Kai’s lips before Rebecca moved to tackle her shoulder into her foe’s abdomen! Instantly, Kai’s back crashed into the metal lockers behind them, immediately denting at least three of them inwards thanks to the force of the blow. But rather than drop to the floor unconscious, Kai was unexpectedly sturdy! Her red eyes glaring at Rebecca as her solid arms moved to grab hold of the naked woman, her grip like a steel cage trying to snap a hold of Rebecca before she could slip away! Should she catch her, Kai would reciprocate Rebecca’s attack with one of her own, pulling the redhead into a sharp knee strike to the gut before throwing her against the lockers across from them!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:12 pm

It was true, he did not know this man's name. That was an oversight on his part, however he did not need to know that. "Everyone in this business is a fighter, just in different ways. And maybe the reason I don't know your name is that you are so inconsequential that I just don't care." His smirk never left his face, in fact it grew a bit wider as the sounds of crashes came from within.

Rebecca was on the attack, she had interpreted the movement as aggressive and that was all that was needed to trigger her, to send her over the edge. And she knew from the moment her fist hit that face that this would be a slug fest. Especially when after hitting her so hard that the steel was dented, Rebecca was caught and set flying backwards, more lockers getting damaged in the impact. She got right back to her feet, wiping away a trickle of blood from the side of her mouth. "Is that all you got? Because that was pathetic" she charged in heedless of her own safety and grabbed her top to anchor herself before throwing punch after punch at Kai's face.

Let Them Fight YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:39 am

The two men were clearly very similar. Both were cold, cunning, and quick witted. Were they not such terrible individuals and had met any other way, it was entirely possible they might have been allies. Of course when they were pitted against each other, their verbal attacks seemed to bounce off one another like they weren’t even said. Neither Drake nor Shad had made the other frustrated yet just yet, but the hostility was slowly creeping upwards in intensity. To say the situation was both volatile and unpredictable was a rather aggressive understatement! Made worse with every passing moment as the two only grew more and more aggressive.

Could be...Or it could be that you’re just too stupid to realize a threat when its walked up to you and stabbed you in the back~

Suddenly, there was a banging from inside the ladies locker room! The noise would actually pull Drake’s attention away from Shad as the one eyed man peered at the door. The sound of metal being dented and heavy impacts were clearly audible, making him tilt his head to try and listen in on what was happening.

The hell is going on in there?

--

Rebecca could throw a punch! The constant stink in Kai’s cheek was a decent reminder of that fact, but what was really annoying Kai at the moment was just how wet the Crimson Warrior was. The water still dampening Rebecca’s body was getting soaked into Kai’s shirt and skirt during the scuffle, causing a slight chill on the skin underneath as they fought. After Kai threw Rebecca against one of lockers across from her, she peered downwards to see just why her clothes had gotten so moist and rolled her eyes upon figuring out the source.

Rebecca didn’t stay down for long, the enraged woman barking at Kai and telling her what a pathetic attack her throw was. Kai only grinned, daring her to attack once again. And Rebecca quickly obliged. Without a second's hesitation, she charged Kai and grabbed her shirt to hook onto her foe. However, as soon as she tried to throw a hook towards Kai’s face, the silver haired woman’s arm popped up and blocked Rebecca’s punch! The block was achieved by moving her forearm into the wedge of Rebecca’s elbow, creating an opening thanks to the Crimson Warrior’s other hand being gripped around Kai’s collar.

“Fuck you’re stupid!”

Kai would take full advantage of the opening Rebecca gave her, looking to throw her skull right into the crimson haired woman’s cranium for a debilitating headbutt! If Kai succeeded, she would grab ahold of Rebecca’s nearest arm and push her into a wall near the door. If all went well, Kai would go so far as to push her arm against the Crimson Warrior’s throat, choking her in a cold manner as the fight grew more and more intense!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next