Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 12 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 am

Shiyumi knew that Faith did cum by her hand, but she didn't say anything that she couldn't cum as Faith continued to finger and play with her clit as it was enough to make her cum and she didn't hide it as she let it well known with a loud moan and a thrust into her hands. "Ha...ha...alright...you made me cum. Go take your shower break." she got out as she melted into the cum pool, satisfied with the climax.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 12 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 am

Faith quickly got to her feet and ran towards the nearest shower hoping that this break would take a while as she wanted to thoroughly wash her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 am

As she recovered, Shiyumi watched as Faith scampered off to find the shower. Now she took the time to decide what would she do next to her rival, actually, she felt like she need a shower as well to at least keep the icky feeling at bay. But there was only one bathroom in this apartment. What was she to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 am

Faith quickly started the shower and put shampoo in her hair which she began to wash vigorously hoping to get the smell and feeling of cum out of it before Shiyumi made her go back to the pool.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 am

However it seemed that Shiyumi just loved to torture, as she entered the bathroom fully aware that Faith was in the shower. But she wasn't going to be a liar and strip her of her shower break, no she was just going to force her to 'share the stall' this time as she enter the shower the midst of Faith washing her hair. "Pass the soap." She ordered from her slave as she was probably going to wash her body first.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 am

Faith let out a yelp as Shiyumi joined her but she obediently passed the soap before going back to washing her hair not caring about the rest of her body. "Shiyumi please can i shower alone?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 am

"What's with you and showers? Do they have to be perfect for you?" She asked as she began washing her body, "Well you can't, because I want to wash my body so you'll just have to deal with it." Shiyumi explained as she wanted to briefly be clean before they returned to the pool of cum. Also she had an ulterior motive of being there.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 am

Faith fell silent as she continued to wash her hair. Faith just hoped that this wash would be enough to get most of the smell and feeling out of her hair. "Shiyumi where don't you like me taking showers?" Faith decided to ask "A clean body is a beautiful body"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 am

"I didn't say you can't take a shower. I just want you to share it with me, so I can clean my beautiful body." Shiyumi explained herself as she focused on washing her body as she watched Faith thoroughly wash her hair, "If you want your body to be clean, why are you wash your hair so much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 am

"Because a girls hair is everything to her" Faith said admiting she loved her hair as she continued to wash "And how can you fully enjoy a shower with someone else present Shiyumi?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next