Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 13 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am

"Oh I don't enjoy showers with anyone at all. I just tolerate you." Shiyumi explained herself as she kept a strong grip on the soap as she watched Faith intently before going back to washing her stomach and breasts, covering them with soap suds.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 13 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 am

Faith wanted to glare at Shiyumi but was afraid to not wanting to find out what Shiyumi would do to her if she did. "Its just odd to shower with someone else especially one that has been using you as her sexual toy for the last few hours."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 am

"And you don't find it odd that said person used you as a sexual toy?" Shiyumi shot back, seeing no reason for Faith to be awkward in the shower with after using her for her own lustful desires, a shower should be normal to her already. "You're such a dumbass." Shiyumi insulted for no apparent reason, as if trying to give a reason for Faith to step out of line as her slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:54 am

Faith was about to say something but caught herself "I'm sorry for speaking to you like that Shiyumi" Faith said lowering her head and began to cry as the shower water hid her tears.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 am

Shiyumi didn't catch Faith crying, nor would she care as she ignored it for the past few hours as she was almost finish washing her body. "Are you almost done washing your hair?" Shiyumi blurted out as she was delicate in washing her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 am

"Please just a few more minutes Shiyumi" Faith said wanting to enjoy this break as long as she could before going back to the horrible pool of cum.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 am

"Do you plan on washing your body?" Shiyumi asked as she turned to Faith and without waiting for an answer pulled her in with one arm while the other was armed with the soap, "Then I'll wash your body for you." she said without waiting for an answer as she started to use the soap to wash the body of Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 am

"Ah no please Shiyumi i can do it myself" Faith said not liking Shiyumi washing her as she just wanted to do it in peace. "Please i wasn't done with my hair." Faith cried out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 am

"Then I'll just wash one place." Shiyumi roughly said as she shoved the bar of soap in between Faith's legs and on her crotch, "You think I forgot about this?" she asked as she started to scrub her pussy with soap, rather sexually.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 am

Faith let out a whimper as her extremely sore crotch was assualted "Please don't Shiyumi let me wash in peace" Faith struggled in Shiyumi's arms hoping to get free from her attacker.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next