Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cosplay Showdown: Molly vs Nico

2 posters

Go down

Cosplay Showdown: Molly vs Nico Empty Cosplay Showdown: Molly vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Time match, KO to win each round. The wrestler who gains more rounds within a hour of time will be the winner

Nico had just made his entry and was now standing in the middle of the ring. All he had been told about his next match was that it was going to be a special event: a Sex Wars wrestler against a girl from Friction!

The boy felt a bit nervous at the idea of facing a wrestler from the famous all-female wrestling federation, but his performance in his latest match in the Arena had not been so bad. "Looks like i'm starting to get used to this wrestling thing after all... i look forward to see if i can win this match", he thought encouraging himself as he waved to the cheering fans, waiting for Molly to show up.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Showdown: Molly vs Nico Empty Re: Cosplay Showdown: Molly vs Nico

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 am

Her big Sex Wars debut! Molly was thrilled, and she was more than ready to make an impression. An hour with her new plaything... This would be a wonderful audition.

Emerging from backstage in a violet dress that showed just the right amount of cleavage and was just short enough to be tantalizing, Molly slowly traipsed down the ramp, waving at the audience, blowing a few lazy kisses. From her arm dangled a satchel of considerable size and from the weight it seemed to have, it was definitely full of something.

Molly was prepared to make this one hell of an audition.

As she reached the ring apron, she hopped up, waving back and forth at the crowd one last time before climbing gently into the ring, offering the audience the faintest of cheesecake shots. It was always a good idea to ensure the fans got a glimpse of the goods without actually appearing to invite them to look.

Inside the ring, she smiled brightly at Nico, a practiced, Hollywood smile. "Why, hello there, darling!" She extended her hand, palm down, toward her co-star, as if inviting him to kiss her hand, "Molly Reed, A.K.A. Cosplay Queen Yukari, at your service. Perhaps you have heard of me?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:02 pm

As expected, most of the fans were already cheering for Molly after her little 'appetizing show'.
To her amusement, she could notice how the italian boy was under her charm as well, as she could tell from his blushing face.

"Uh... y-yes miss Yukari i think you are one of the main reasons for the fans to buy wrestling magazines after all", he admitted with a shy smile, leaning to give a light kiss to her hand though he felt a little goofy at doing it.

"...my name is Nico by the way. I hope we have a g-good match", the boy would add, swallowing before the bell would ring, officially starting their match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:16 am

Molly grinned brightly, arching her head back just a bit and letting out a loud, lyrical laugh, "Doohohoho... It is always nice to meet a fan!" Ignoring the bell, she folded her arms, smiled, and began to pace around Nico, "Well, Nico, darling, I think we are going to have a positively wonderful match," She purred. Stopping behind Nico, Molly would drape her arms across Nico's shoulders, her hands stretching out and lightly brushing against his chest, "Mmhmm," she sighed, leaning in to Nico, "Darling, call me Molly," she let out in a sultry whisper.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Molly's playful seduction would effectively prevent Nico from trying any kind of attack for now, as she sensually slipped behind the inexperienced boy, feeling his chest flex in allured reaction to her teasing touch.
"O-Ok... miss...uh.. i mean, Molly", he would reply with an amusing red blush on his face, confused and mesmerized by such unexpected starting of the match.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:56 am

"Mmmhmmm. You are quite the cutie-pie, aren't you?" She whispered playfully into Nico's ear. Pulling him close, she rubbed up against him, pressing her bosoms into his back. Eating out of the palm of my hand so soon? I've still got it! "You know..." She added in a quiet whisper, "I am an actress. A damn good one... I can be... anything you want... aaannnything you desire, honey." She planted a soft kiss on Nico's ear, "I wonder what DO you like..." She trailed off idly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 pm

A young, unexperienced wrestler like Nico was an easy target for Yukari to put under her charms, as she could tell from the light shivering of his body in reaction to her teasing kiss.

"R-Really, may i pick one of your looks?!?", he would ask, hardly trusting his ears. "Uh...w-well...it is a bit embarassing but.... i always had a thing for...uh... nurses..", he admitted with a deep blush of his cheeks, confessing such teenage-like fantasy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down