Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde) Empty Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 am

Andy walked in the locker room, finally getting to drop himself onto a bench after a tough and sexy match with Carmella. "Whewww... that girl has got such a sexual appetite... i have to admit i'm quite tired...", he said, his muscular chest heaving up and down, glistening with drops of sweat as he took his time to relax and cool down in the supposingly empty room.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde) Empty Re: Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde)

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 am

"Tired? Aww, not much of a champion!" A voice would say, teaseing the boy. Out of the shadows comes Maria, the amazon who just loves to ambush people. "So, did we beat Carmella? She beat me several times oil matches, but that doesn't matter, oh how rude of me! My name is Maria Infinity, and I'm here to challenge you for that title you have on your waist!" Maria would say, leaning up against a locker.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde) Empty Re: Backstage: Maria's "lullaby challenge" (for Firecyde)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 am

A sultry female voice caressed Andy's ears. He blushed as he turned around and saw the amazonian voluptuous Maria looking down at him with a mischevious smile.
"Uh...a-another challenger..?? And... a very beautiful one at it..". He would admit with a blushing smile, trying to get up from the bench, though he was still a bit softened by the long and hot fight.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 am

"Well, thank you Andy....but as for my challenge, I want to face you in any match I want to face you in, but the only way to do that is make a chellenge, I bet you that you can't escape from one move of mine, if I win, I make the match, but if you win...you make the match, deal?" Maria would say, sitting down.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 am

"Uhm... ok sure we have a deal..", Andy would say, quite distracted by Maria's beautiful curves as she sat down beside him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 am

"Good....oh Angel!" Maria would call as Angel came from a different shadow, her breast glimering as Maria took off her shirt, and revealed the same glistening effect. "The move is a double breast smother, ready to start this?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

"W-Wha...??? Hey wait... y-you tricked me..!!". Andy blushed deeply and tryied to move out of their cuddly sandwich but it was probably too late, his eyes looking at the girls glistening assets as they came closer and closer.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 am

"No I didn't, I said one move and this is it!" Maria would say, as both her and Angel closed the gap, smothering him in a double hug. "Oh, by the way, this is a certain type of liquid on our breasts, what do you call it Angel?" Maria would ask. "Oh Maria, it's nighty night juice!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 am

"N-Nighty night....?? D-Damnnfff....". Andy's head would be snuggled inbetween Angel and Maria's glistening breasts, a sweet perfume inoxicating him as the young wrestler was struggling within the tight confines of their seductive double smother.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 am

Maria and Angel woul hug each other closer, making sure that their move was air tight and would sway around a little bit smiling as they had a new victum. "Poor Andy, didn't evn see me coming!" Maria would say, Angle giggling afterwords. "You're right Maria!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next