by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck)

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 am

"How can you not know!? A fighting style is a way of life!!!"

Lobo fell down to one knee as Kimberly deliverd her kick to his head. Her laugh angered him, it appeard as if she was mocking him and Lobo hated to be mocked by someone.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 am

"No no, you misunder stand me, I've been stuck on two different names, I just can't decide on a name!" Kimberly would laugh again, trying to wrap her legs around his neck, and would start to squeeze. "So, tell me, will I see any luchador moves, or are you taking it easy on me?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 am

Lobo hated to admit it but he was taking it a bit easier on Kimberly, but he didnt want to tell her that, he didnt say anything to her. As the legs of Kimberly clutched his neck Lobo began to lose air, he knew he had to get her off of him fast.

Lobo began using his strength to pry Kimberly's legs off of him and push her away. If he could Lobo would dash to the nearest turnbuckle and springboard off it to preform a missle dropkick to Kimberly's chest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 am

Kimberly was suprised when Lobo broke out of the hold, and she did indeed stand up, just to get dropkicked in the chest. Kimberly would flip herself back up and would attempt a spining roundhouse to Lobo's head when he was up.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 am

Lobo could tell Kimberly took the dropkick on purpose, she had the speed to dodge it but didnt, He couldnt help but wonder why, Thinking about it distracted the Luchador too much and he failed to see the Spinning Round in time. The kick connected and Kimberly's heel smacked Lobo across the face, knocking a bit of blood from his mouth as he staggard back against the ropes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 am

Kimberly smiled and rushed to the ropes, hoping to deliver a jumping knee right under his ribs. If it worked she would try to deliver a bulldog right after it. "Ah, so are you having fun?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:30 am

Lobo coughed out a bit of spit as Kimberly's Knee was thrusted right under his ribs, the bulldog that she followed up with sent him to the mat pretty shook up.

Lobo groaned on the floor for a moment before getting back up to his feet slowly.

"It's gonna take alot more than that to keep me down... And believe me im having alot more fun than you think..." Lobo said getting back into his grappler stance.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 am

"Good, I didn't want my first opponent here to be an easy one!" Kimberly would say, looking at him with some ideas. "Of course, maybe my first opponent isn't as tough as he said he was..." Kimberly said with a devious look on her face. She would get back in her stance and adjust her top. "Sorry, these babies almost fell out, okay ready!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 am

"Don't you taunt me!" Lobo growled between his teeth, his anger however faded as Kimberly nearly had a wardrobe malfunction, looking down at her chest as she fixed her top. Lobo then quickly shook his head in an effort to remain focused on the fight and not Kimberly's body.

"Goddamn that outfit!" Lobo yelled silently to himself. Lobo then charged foreward towards Kimberly appearing as if he was going to deliver a clothesline. But at the last second Lobo would drop into a slide. If his fake out worked, he'd get behind Kimberly and grab her around the waist to preform a german suplex.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 am

Kimberly would get in a horseback stance and grab Lobo's hands, trying to keep her weight down to her legs, and would push his hands away from her and would push her ass closer to his crotch, and would move down suddenly to get out. If it worked she would bring his arm up to her shoulder and attempt a judo throw.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next