Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 6 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck)

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 am

"Ugh!" Groaned Lobo as he was fakedout and hit in the head by Kimberly's side kick knocking him back into the turnbuckle.

"Ughhh.... You gotta be teasing me..." Lobo said nearly drooling, his mmeber began to visibly grow stiff through his pants. Lobo then began shaking his head, trying to recover from the kick and get focused again.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 6 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 am

"Argg, fine I'll show you!" Kimberly would grab his hands and bring them up to her breasts. "See? It's nothing!" Kimberly would then knee him in the stomach and back up. "So, do you feel happy? Because your dick is saying something else!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 am

Lobo gave a 2 firm squeezes of Kimberly's breast, completely surprised that was allowing him to do this, causing him to let his guard down, which was a mistake considering he got a swift knee to the stomach.

"Ooof! What the hell was that for!?!?!?" Growled Lobo from one knee.

"Well Yea Im happy!!...Oh... Uh... Yea... WELL CAN YOU HONESTLY BLAME ME!?!?" Lobo yelled back before diving foreward to tackle Kimberly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 am

"Omph! No, I guess it's not everyday when a woman let's a man touch her like that!" Kimberly would try to apply a bodysissors, and would put a double underhook on his arms. "So, you really like helping me don't you?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 am

Lobo felt the strain on his ribs as Kimberly applied the bodysissors, while the underhook on his arms rendered him helpless against her assault on his body.

"Ack... Helping you? ...I dont understand." Lobo said squiriming around trying to escape the hold.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 am

"Oh, helping me win! That is really considerate of you!" Kimberly said, rolling over to get him on his back.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 pm

"...What can I say... I love being a gentleman for you..." said Lobo as he strained in the submission hold.

The hold was too tight for him to brake, since most of his body was snared, the only thing he could do was use the momentum of Kimberly's roll to try and cause there bodies to roll over once more so that Lobo could to touch the ropes and get a rope break.

If that worked Kimberly would have to release Lobo from the body scissors.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

"Huh? Damn! I guess I have to let go huh?" Kimberly would let go and roll away, but would offer her hand to help him get up, that is if he accepted it. "Well, are you going to let me help you up? I do this for people I respect..." If he accepted her hand, she would back up and get in her stance, waiting for his move.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 am

Lobo was happy to finally be relased from the hold, his damaged ribs were finally able to get some breathing time. Lobo then looked up and saw Kimberly's extended hand, though a little hesitant to accept it at first he did accept her help.eventually.

"...Well then im honored..." Lobo said humbly as he stood up, getting back in his grappling stance once Kimberly got in her own stance.

Lobo decided to start things out with a quick right cross punch. He'd hope Kimberly would try to reverse it so that he could try and turn the tables on her counter.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:27 am

Kimberly caught his wrist and twisted it to her waist. Kimberly would try to grab the other wrist and would kick his stomach, before letting go of his wrists and kicking him away. "So, is that what you wanted?" Kimberly would ask in a mocking tone, as she wiped sweat off of her forehead.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete - Page 6 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Kimberly Mizushima (For Whipwreck) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next