Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 16 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by MosesGal Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Jack rolls his eyes.

"I don't have time to argue about who's got it the worst. Truth is, neither of us got it that bad...because we're all still alive. That''s the important thing. If you want to say the same thing for Oath, then I suggest you toughen up like the girl you have to be. Do it for Oath...the one you love"

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 16 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 pm

"I know what I am and what I have to be-you dont need to tell me these things", Courtney hissed and stood up, pulling out her blue and red swords."I know Im a bitch, ignore it because it only gets worse", she added, looking at her blades.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

"A bitch?...No, more like a little brat"

Jack would chuckle under his breath.

"Besides, aren't those swords a little big for you?"

Jacked eyed Courtney from head to toe. She wasn't bad looking, either, but he seriously doubted she could handle herself in battle.

Last edited by 1089 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

"Enough..." Yu-shin drew his double edged sword and made an impressive swing in between them causing a big scar across the marble floor,

Yu-shin reopened his eyes, "I wish I could go after him but, I have no idea where he is...only the moderators kn ow where he is."

He looked to Courtney, "Don't worry about him too much he's quite the survivor, he'll make it back..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 am

Krystal was never one to be good at playing waiting games. She sighs as the arguing yet continues and decides taht she's heard enough of it. She walks up to Yu-shin and says, "I'm going to wait top-side. I need to make a few calls and reception isn't that great down here," just so that at least he, and whoever else would've overheard her, don't think she's just walking out. Krystal walks towards the elevator rather somberly and grabs her bag, slinging it onto her shoulder again, as she enters the elevator so she can head up top and get a better signal for her phone.

"At least we're alive... Yeah, right... At least their lives weren't completely stripped from them..." she thinks to herself and she puts her hand into her pocket to grasp her phone and tensing up as her emotions get the better of her before the doors can close behind her and the elevator will take her up to the surface.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 am

Courtney grunted and sheathed her swords, nodding at Yu-Shin, then turning to Jack."Im six-one and at least two hundred pounds-I think I can handle the swords", she shot back and went over to a chair, flopping down and spreading her legs-everything she did she made it look like she was a guy."When's he gonna be back master?!", she called to Yu-Shin and began to pick her fingernails.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 am

(For those who wants to know what happened http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/archive-rps-f25/oathkeeper-s-ambush-t2965.html)

Yu-shin sighed, he should have ben back awhile ago.

Oathkeeper would slowly stumble his way to the elevator as he leaned against archer. He passed Krystal and got into the elevator, he gave a sigh as it opened. He was battered in bruises and scars. There were several cuts across his face and some extensive ones across his chest. He had beaten senseless about every inch of his bodies,
"Hey!" Oathkeeper said happily, "I got the list!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 am

Kimberly gave Oathkeeper an angry stare, her eye twitching. "Okay, but care to explain what happened first?!" Kimberly had asked, clearly worryed due to her tears and would be angry if the other team ambushed him.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 am

Krystal was just outside with the phone to her ear, and it was clearly an upsetting call for her as she fights back tears. "Damnit... yet another year that's become fucked up..." she thinks to herself as she closed the phone and looked up just as Oath walked by. She barely noticed the cuts over him and quickly reigned in her emotions as she ran after him into the elevator to head back down to the others.

"If that's just to exchange scrolls, this is definitely not any typical job in the least..." she thinks to herself as she follows him into the marble room again, hoping to finally know -something- about the job.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 am

Oathkeeper breathed in and out slowly,

"I found him being outnumbered six to one and they all had weapons the idiot tried to fight them all by himself in an alley," Archer said, "After a warning shot they all left..."

Oathkeeper looked away, "I'm fine..."

"like hell you are...you have several fractured ribs and the doctor was suprised you could even walk! you lost 1/5 of your blood on the drive to the hospital!" Archer said, "this was partially my fault I thought by staying in there base and keeping them there would stop them from ambushing him but, some of them snook out and attacked him in the alley."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next