by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ Empty The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

[attachment=0:3iku842u]Yin_yang_barnstar.jpg[/attachment:3iku842u]
The Order of The six sages is based on the principles of the six realms of budhist philosophy. It is said, for one to entered Nirvana one must master all six paths. The ones who follow this path are martial artists that believing in the mastery of themselves and fight to maintain order in a chaotic world. The leader of the group is currently Yu-Shin but, he feels uncomfortable in that position due to his physical limitaions.

You walk into a rundown shack but, find small elevator. as you enter the elevator you go down one floor and find Oathkeeper waiting for you.
[attachment=1:3iku842u]3dc020f832d18b202c6a88e86bd84335.jpg[/attachment:3iku842u]
You take a look around and find yourself in a majestic lobby with black marble walls and ceilings.

Oathkeeper gets into a Tae Kwon do stance, "If you don't want your ass kicked, tell me your name and the reason why you're here"
(remember you need at least a little martial art expierence to be a member)

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

Kimberly Mizushima walked in and smiled, bowing before speaking. "Come now Oathkeeper, we know that I was bound to join this side, and my Students would be willing to help too. Anyway, how's it been?" Kimberly would ask, siting down crossing her legs.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

"Oh, you know being on the brink of war being chased after by the mafia, yakuza and the triad, the Usual... it seems yuour breasts seem to get bigger everytime.., I see you...." Oathkeeper said,

"It's gonna be a joy with you joining this group...." Oathkeeper muttered, "We never did settle our score we'll have to do it in the ring sometime...now where the flip is Yu-shin?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 am

"And your problems seem to get bigger every time I see you...we will have to settle our score in the ring sometime, but I think Yu-Shin is haveing a match with Kasumi at the moment." Kimberly would say, standing up and would exit. "Catch you later Oathkeeper!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 am

"Hmm..yah, that's right...be sure to come back for the dinner ceremony we have cake!" Oathkeeper yelled, "Hmm..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 am

Courtney Satasori walked into the room, seeing how pretty it was. She watched Oathkeeper get into his stance and she snorted."Wow, so scary", she said, leaning against the door and smiling.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 am

"Hey Courtney, it's nice of you to come here...what are you doing here exactly?" Oathkeeper said, leaning frighteningly close to her,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 am

Courtney pushed him back, laughing."What the hell do you think?", she asked, throwing him gym bag aside."Im going the Six Stages", she said, flicking her long, sweaty hair back."Sorry, just got out of a match", she said.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 am

"Ah, that's fine..." Oathkeeper said, "Are you sure this isn't the ring we're talking about, this is street fighting and weapons are sometimes involved..."

I sighed knowing you wouldn't listen, "Just promise me this... if you see a guy seven feet tall with the sword the height of you, run and call me or Yu-Shin... One more thing if you see someone who looks exactly like I do run faster. Oh, and by all means, come inside Rika and Kira are here... they're fighting over the first slice of cake. I have to guard the main entrance until the others arrive..."

Kira's voice echoed through the lobby, "It's mine I called it first!"

Rika yelled, "No, I did!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 am

Courtney smirked at his words."I have swords, and I can fight-Oath. I'll be fine no matter what these people throw at me", she said seriously, and looked past Oathkeeper's shoulder."KIRA!!!!", she yelled, running to him and tackling him in a hug.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next