Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 10 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Dice007 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 am

Krystal will stand up next to her stuff on the floor and cross her arms across her chest, wondering how things will pan out now. "Problem after problem... and what the hell is an agent doing 'looking for nuclear weapons'? They better not be sending someone -just- to check up on me and he's using that as a lame excuse," she thinks to herself, choosing to not try to get involved in the arguement regardless of whether she still has the gun trained onto her or not.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 10 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 am

Kasumi slammed her fist on the top of her palm. "OH YEAH! Courtney...I'm going to need your measurements, now unless you have them on you, or if you have them memerized them, I'll have to do them myself!" Kasumi said, Ai handing her some tape measure. "So, do you know them?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 am

Oathkeeper blanked out for a few seconds as Jack offered him his hand and courtney threatened him ,"Hmm... Oh, yah... sure..."
Oathkeeper shook huis hand, "Wow...you have quite the resume... but, if you're nuclear weapons... you just missed him" (refering to the manager)

Oathkeeper turns to Courtney, "Sorry, I sort of lost my head back there..."

Yu-Shin looked concerened, "Maybe you should get some fresh air... you look quite pale..."

Ayame smiled,"I'll go with you...who was he ni-san?"

Oathkeeper blanked out again, "Umm.. no... I'll be fine...All right since I think most of us are here I'll explain how this war is going to be fought... first of all, this is the last call, if you feel that this has nothing to do with you or you want to walk away.... this is it..."

Yu-shin squeezed Oathkeeper's arm, "You sure you'll be fine..."

OAthkeeper sighed, "Yeah,"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 am

Courtney snorted."Yeah, that better be careful-I was about to unleash serious ass whipping fury on you", she hissed then turned to Kasumi."No, I dont even really know the size of anything I wear, I just take it if it fits", she said, chuckling."But yeah, you can take my measurements", she said and stepped back, extending her arms and legs apart so she could run the tape measure along her body.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 am

"Hehe yes! Now hold on!" Kasumi would say, measuring Courtney's arms and legs first. Kasumi would then measure her butt, waist and bust, writing this all down. Kasumi would then try to tickle her sides. "Thanks! I'll have your uniform made tonight!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 am

"Just missed him? Who do you mean, where's The Manager?"

Jack would ask The Oathkeeper. Everything seemed as if they went to normal, but Jack still wanted some answers.

"What type of operation is this? Who is this...other faction that's against you? Maybe I could be of some use?"

It was only right that Jack would offer his hand to deal with whatever opposition that this group had to face. If he was lucky, then maybe these people would assist him in his own mission as well.

"You got room for one more member...for whatever this thing is called?"

Jack would aim his question for everyone else in the room, if they weren't too involved with themselves at the moment.

Last edited by 1089 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 am

"Shit!", Courtney said in suprize as her sensei tickled her sides, doubling down and smiling, then standing back upright and turning before she walked away and tickled the back of her neck and laughed."Im ticklish!", she excalimed, rubbing her sides and smiling.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:13 am

"I'm sure we do, go to Oathkeeper if you want details...he'll have answers!" Kimberly would say.

Kasumi would smile. "It's okay, I'm pretty ticklish to!" Kasumi would say. "Damn it's hot in here, anybody care if I remove my shirt?

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 am

"So, we're getting to the details of the job finally. This could deal out interestingly," she thinks to herself as she waits and watches the tension die down. Krystal will start putting her stuff back into her pockets while listening up for Oathkeeper to start explaining things. "I've got no objections," she'll answer to the girl asking the general question to everyone.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 am

Courtney smirked at Kasumi."I dont give a shit if you do, it is hot in here, Im debating on doing that too", she said and laughed.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next