Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shower Room Revenge (For Darius) Complete

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Shower Room Revenge (For Darius) Complete - Page 11 Empty Re: Shower Room Revenge (For Darius)

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 am

"Aww look Kelly... He's done!" Dulsa said continueing to squeeze on the head of Matt.

Kelly shoved away Matt's leg and let it drop. "Asshole!" She said with a smirk on her face thinking she had done well for herself, even though she couldnt have won without the help of Dulsa. Kelly then grabbed her clothes and fixed herself before stormming out of the showers.

Dulsa watched the girl leave before rolling her and Matt over, releasing him from her grip. "That was fun..." she whisperd, sitting on his chest while playing with his member. "But better luck next time Matt..." Taunted Dulsa.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Shower Room Revenge (For Darius) Complete - Page 11 Empty Re: Shower Room Revenge (For Darius)

Post by Darius Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 am

Matt sucked in a sharp intake of air as soon as he was released, and lay panting on top of Dulsa, unwilling to move at the moment. Sure he was frustrated that he lost, but he did okay all things considered. At least he didn't pass out. Who knows what they may have done to him then.

He groaned softly as Dulsa straddled him, and began to squirm as she started playing with his manhood. "Yeah....I guess so," he panted. "Can I finish my shower now?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 am

"Hmmm.... Let me think..." Pondered Dulsa drawing circles on Matt's chest. ""Yea... I guess... You're in need of a washup aren't ya?" Dulsa said getting up off Matt while tracing her fingers along his body.

"Im not done with you... But by the way you look now you wouldn't last 3 seconds with me. So clean up and wait cause I'll be back for you." Said Dulsa as she leaned over and whisperd into Matt's ear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 am

Matt shivered as Dulsa ran her fingers along his broad chest, still panting weakly beneath her. "Well...a good shower couldn't hurt...after that," he admitted, and gave a strained smile. "Sure. Why not? I'm not really in a position to argue now, am I?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 am

"You sure aren't..." Dulsa whisperd as she dragged Matt into the showers and turned on the cold water, leaving Matt under the cold shower water by himself.

"Like I said I'll be back for ya..." Dulsa said with look before giving him a wink and leaving the showers.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 am

Matt didn't resist as he was dragged into the showers, but was immedaitely brought back to reality when the cold water started pelting his jumping back to his fet with a shiver. "I would have preffered warm waater," he muttered, turning the tap to adjust the water setting. Now that he had a decent temperatured water he started his shower, all the while wondering what Dulsa was up to.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 pm

A curious Dulsa continued to walk away from the showers, looking back for an second before proceeding her way back to the dorms. She loved to play around with people, and when the time came around for her to toy with Matt Floyd, she'd be there.

Kelly Conway & Dulsa Win Submission

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Shower Room Revenge (For Darius) Complete - Page 11 Empty Re: Shower Room Revenge (For Darius) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11