Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitomi Vs. Layla

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Layla - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Layla

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Layla made a mistake thinking Hitomi was put out by that attack. Oh it certainly hurt, but it wasn't enough to really make Hitomi unable to strike back. So, as Layla released her and got up, Hitomi began planning her counter. Her legs were very sore and probably unusable right now. But she could still punch Layla if she got close. So when Layla came up to her to roll her over, Hitomi lashed out with a wild punch straight at Layla's crotch, to make the girl feel some of her pain.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Layla's eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets, and she let out a shrill scream as Hitomi's fist drove into her own crotch. She was sure that Hitomi would be down for the count, a mistake that would severly cost her. She fell to her knees, her hands clutching her injured sex, whimpering in pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Hitomi, seeing how effective the blow was, grinned as she slowly got to her feet. Her legs hurt still, and her crotch was still sore, but she was recovering far quicker that Layla was right now. "How do you like that you little bitch?" Hitomi said, "And here I thought I should go easy on you..." She moved in, grabbing Layla in a side-headlock, "Guess not," she said. She would raise her knee and slam it into Layla's crotch again, just to add insult to injury.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Layla was in far too much pain to out up much of a fight, unable to stop Hitomi from putting her in the headlock. But if Layla was anything, she was determined. She grit her teeth, fought throught the pain with all she had, and grasped her arms around Hitomi's waist. With a primal yell, the tiny girl would lift Hitomi right off the mat. It would earn cheers from the crowd to see the small Layla perform such a feat of strength, but the best was still to time. With the last bit of power, Layla would fall backwards, slamming Hitomi face first to the mat in a front german suplex.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Hitomi knew she was in trouble when Layla showed enough resilience to grab her around the waist and begin lifting her up. Again, she could only appreciate the little fighter's spirit. It wasn't going to stop her from showing her who's boss though. As Layla lifted Hitomi up, Hitomi would raise her fists, both of them, and begin raining punches down on the girl's head. She might get hit by the suplex, but she was going to make sure Layla payed for it as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Layla grunted from the punches, but it did little to quell her determination. No doubt her body would be hurting later, but she was going to win no matter what. So Layla would pull off the improvised front suplex, slamming Hitomi face fisrt into the mat, but the move would exahaust Layla. After pulling if off she lay panting on the mat beside Hitomi. but after a short rest, Layla would start to crawl on top of Hitomi's back while she was still down, hoping to gain an advantageos position before her opponant could recover.

Last edited by 379 on Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Hitomi recieved the suplex with her face, hitting the mat hard with her forehead. She was seeing stars from the force of the blow, quite stunned. She came around though when Layla began trying to climb onto her back. Suddenly, she got a very bad idea.

"This might hurt," Hitomi thought. She would attempt to quickly leap up to her feet and slam Layla into the close-by ropes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Layla had recovered somewhat with the tie she lay on the mat, and as she made her way onto Hitomi's back she was getting her bearings back. She quickly tried to mount and grab both her arm before she could get up again, not realizing she was about to. If she managed that, Layla would bring her legs up and scissor both of Hitomi's arms, placing her in a lotus lock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Hitomi couldn't get up fast enough to prevent Layla's attack. "Oh!" She said in surprise as Layla cranked her arms back, putting her in a complex and very strong submission. "Gah! Dammit, let go!" Hitomi said, trying to get Layla off of her by rocking side to side.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Layla panted tiredly, finally able to get some rest now that she had Hitomi nice in secure in the lotu lock. It wasn't hard to keep her like this, even with her rocking, which she could easily ride out. He grinned arrogantly. "Why don't you make me, bimbo?" she laughed. He reached out and grabbed fistfuls of Hitomi' hair to sharply pull on, all the while squeezing her legs around the girl's trapped arms.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next