Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitomi Vs. Layla

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Layla - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Layla

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 4:09 am

Hitomi sighed. Layla just wasn't giving in! She let go of Layla, letting the tiny girl drop back down onto the mat, while getting up and dusting her hands off.

"You're being stubborn for no reason," Hitomi said, "Well, if you want to get hurt, don't say I didn't warn you!"

With that, Hitomi raised one of her heavy booted feet, and brought it down on Layla's back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 am

Layla gasped as soon as she was released, and flopped down limp onto the mat. She lay there breathing weakly, trying to find the strength to recover as fast as she could. She turned her head to the side so she could see what Hitomi was up to her. Her eyes widened, and she quickly rolled out of the way of the kick. She rolled to her feet a ways away from Hitomi, glaring t her as she tried to catch her breath.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 4:24 am

Seeing how Layla was still limber enough to roll away, Hitomi knew that the little girl was pretty tough. Truth was, she rather liked the girl's spirit, and she seemed to be a good fighter as well. But it wasn't going to stop her from thrashing Layla. Friendship can come later.

Hitomi followed Layla as she rolled. Then, when Layla stops, Hitomi would attempt to kick at her gut, hoping to wind the girl and keep her down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 am

Layla sprung ack to her feet, but her eye widened when she saw Hitomi's leg come right at her. Instinctively she threw out her hands to catch it, but it would still plow into her stomach with significant force. Layla coughed out in pain, but she still held the leg tight. Now sh had a chance to turn this around.

With a determined yell Layla would drop down and roll, hoping to toss Hitomi by her leg to the mat, and keep hold of it if it worked. If she managed that, she would swiftly bring up her legs to scissor Hitomi's other leg, and Layla would begin to spread Hitomi's legs out, putting reall pressure on her inner thighs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 4:34 am

Hitomi landed her stomp solidly, but the little Layla caught her leg as she was pulling it back. "Wha-" Hitomi said. She cot cut off as Layla twisted and tossed her down onto the mat!

"OOF!" Hitomi grunted, surprised that the little girl had that much strength. Hitomi tried to get back up, but Layla locked in her submission tightly, stretching out her legs. "Ah!" Hitomi cried out. She quickly steeled her resolve, trying to sit up and hit Layla with her iron-hard fists, to make her let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 4:40 am

Fortunately with the positioning Hitomi wouldn't be able to get within good hitting distance of Layla, though as she saw Hitomi about to try she spread her legs further, sending a message that she shouldn't try again. "Told you I'd get you," Layla said with a smirk. She continued spreading the girl's legs, exposing her crotch quite nicely.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"Grr-" Hitomi said. Layla was stretching her legs rather painfully, though with her small stature she couldn't actually hurt Hitomi too much. She did managed to get into a position where she was hard to hit though, and that frustrated Hitomi more than anything. So Hitomi decided to try a different tactic. The ropes shouldn't be too hard to reach, since they were pretty close. Hitomi reached out, finding the ropes just outside range. She would attempt to drag the both of them closer to the ropes, and then grab on to call a rope break.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 06, 2010 9:54 pm

After some prolongued torture of Hitomi's legs Layla would start to feel the girl start to move. She couldn't see, but she knew Hitomi was going for a rope break. "Not gonna happen," Layla growled. She let one hand hold Hitomi's leg ecurely, and brought her free one in close, clenching it into a fist. With a grin, Layla would nail Hitomi with a powerful punch straight into her exposed crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 07, 2010 12:48 am

Hitomi thought she would easily drag Layla over to the ropes, but the midget girl had other plans. "GAHHHHH!" Hitomi screamed as Layla punched her in her exposed crotch. "Ohh, What the hell?!" Hitomi felt pain throughout her body, absolutely paralyzing pain. She stopped moving to moan weakly, one hand tending to her wounded womanhood.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 am

Layla felt only joy at the sounds of Hitomi's cries, loving how she had gotten back at the girl after such a rough start. Now that she was effectively immobilized Layla would release both of Hitomi's legs, and stand back up. She smirked as she watched Hitomi writhe at her feet, and would quicly move to roll Hitomi onto her front. She would the grab both her arms, plan her foot on her back, and pull back on Hitomi in a surfboard submission hold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next