Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm

(It's not a standard match. It's best of three pins, but yeah, it's still Val's first pin.)

Valerie frowned, she had neglected to count for a few seconds. It had been at least ten seconds rather than five. As much as she liked to feel Maria's breath on her butt, the girl didn't really deserve that kind of humiliation here. "Um, twothreefourfive." announced Valerie and then she rolled off of Maria.

Finally, the husky kawaii caught a glimpse of Maria's fire engine red face. "Oh, did you like that kiss?" she asked blushing lightly herself as she teased the girl, "I'll do it again, if you want." Val stuck her tongue out, still overly pleased with her own performance. One more sweet facesit and the match was all hers.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 pm

(Oh, sorry! >.< Already edited :3)

Maria's legs flopped to the soft bed as Valerie climbed off her little body. She curled up a little bit, bringing one arm to her face and covering her eyes with her elbow crease. She panted heavily, her chest going up and down as she inhaled and exhaled. Valerie would notice her face was very red. Well, it was pretty normal. A girl like her being pinned under someone's butt while her legs were being hooked up... It was pretty embarrassing. The little kawaii gulped a bit of saliva, not daring to answer to Valerie's question. She couldnt say no, that'd probably make her opponent feel a little bad. She couldnt say yes either, since that'd make her sound like a little bitch. She decided to stay quiet, getting on her hands and knees very slowly, then pushing her upper body up and sitting on her calves. "I.. you... ermm...." She really didnt know what to say, so she just looked down at her thighs, biting her tongue to stop the shy-talking.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Valerie crawled over, as Maria stared at her own knees. She intended to sneak around behind Maria and sweep her quickly into a sleeper hold from behind, but she couldn't help giggling under her breath at Maria's shy behavior. It was almost certain the girl would hear her before she got too close.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Maria finally made up her mind, and decided to tell the truth to Valerie. "It was---" She exclaimed as she suddenly lifted her head, only to find out Valerie was nowhere to be seen. "...nice?" She said in a slightly lower volume of voice. It'd be then when she'd feel her opponent's arm wrapping around her throat, her hands immediatly moving to Valerie's forearm to try and pry it off before it really started weakening her. Since she didnt have really much time to recover from the last round, she would only be fighting with 3/4 of her strength, maybe a little less than that. "Nnggh.... L-Let.. goo.."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Like the smaller girl Valerie had actually expended a lot of her strength holding her wiggling opponent's legs in place for so long. Maria caught her forearm before she could really get a good squeeze on, and this time she actually had an advantage as it seemed that the chubby kawaii's arms were giving out on her fast. "No!" shrieked the suprised brunette. This wasn't supposed to happen, she'd have to pull tighter! But it really didn't help and just ended up causing her to press her body into Maria's back rather than tighten her arms.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 pm

As soon as Maria managed to pry Valerie's arm off her throat a bit, she slipped her head right out of her opponent's hold, still holding onto the bigger girl's forearm. Free from the sleeper hold, the little kawaii would proceed to pull Valerie to her by the arm, trying to knock her to the bed onto her front. If she managed to get the other girl on the soft mattress, Maria'd climb right on top of her opponent, still holding onto her arm and locking it behind her back for a hammerlock. "It's.. my turn.... to prove you how strong I am!" She exclaimed.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Val gasped in shock as Maria slung her around by one shoulder leaving her face first on the bed. But the other girl wasn't done yet, she continued to hold onto her arm pulling it up behind Val as she sat right on top of her. "Oh, no." moaned Val wondering how this could have happened so quickly. She shivered not wanting to know how Maria would prove her strength. The kawaii stuck her butt in the air as she struggled shifting her weight from side to side, but the newly enthused Maria proved unshakable.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Maria actually didnt have a plan of action. She was just doing what thought would be more effective against Valerie. Well.. she wasnt doing that either. She was just taking any chance she got to attack. Being on top of her chubby opponent, she felt really powerful, like if she had total control over Valerie's body. For a moment she didnt know what to do next, but then, and if the bigger girl didnt get her off her yet, the little kawaii'd proceed to re-position herself on top of her. Without releasing the hammerlock, Maria'd lay herself completely atop of Valerie, her medium sized bust pressing against her opponent's back as she twisted her arm a little bit more. Only to make the other girl a bit more uncomfortable, she wrapped her free arm around her throat, going for a sleeper hold. Her head rested near to her opponent's ear while her crotch pressed against Valerie's rear. "Nnnhhh... Do you feel like giving in to me noow...?" She'd softly whisper into the bigger kawaii's earlobe, not really trying to humiliate her, but actually asking her nicely to submit.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Normally Valerie would be racing to find a way out of her predicament, but for now she was in some what of a state of shock at the way Maria was asserting her new found dominance.

Valerie weakly pawed at the sheets with her free hand as the other brunette slipped down and snuggled closer with her slipping her into a cute little chokehold. Physically the littler kawaii hardly had Valerie trapped but something about the way Maria had pressed in against her kept the pudgy girl bewildered. Mentally, Maria was in total control. Valerie trembled biting her lower lip as she blushed at being overwhelmed so quickly. Maria was asking her to submit! "Maybe, n... no." the girl responded.

Valerie tried to wiggle her butt up so she could get out from the girl's smothering embrace but really only rubbed her plump cheeks sensually on the girl's mounted mound.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Maria wasnt completely focused on the keeping the hold. Since she was so close to Valerie, she took a moment to sniff her hair and let out a deep sigh. How nice it smelt! She made a note for herself, she was definitely gonna ask her opponent what her shampoo was once the match was over. Heey, she wanted her own hair to smell that good! There was nothing wrong with it... as long as she didnt ask her in middle of the fight. Up to noow, Valerie was the softest person she's ever touched. And unlike Hisako, she didnt seem to be a humiliation master whose only objective is to embarrass her more than necessary. That's why she preffered her over her blonde rival.

Her mind would be brought back to the real world as she felt her opponent's butt wiggling against her crotch. Noow thaat felt good~! Maria couldnt help but blush darkly and let out a cute "Nyaaah~", Valerie's strategy actually working. The little kawaii's hold weakened a bit, and now her sleeperhold wasnt just as tight as before. That might be enough to allow the chubby girl out if she was strong enough. "Nnnhh...! S-Stop.. doooing thaaat...!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next