by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Valerie grinned at Maria's embarrassment. She couldn't deny that she had relished giving girls a sound beating like this, but Maria could use a little reassurance. "Just five more seconds, that's all." Val explained as she brought her soft, moist cotton mound down over the girl's mouth ready to count her out. "One." she announced in a sing song tone.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Maria's eyes were closed as she breathed in Valerie's sweet scent. She didnt even feel like struggling, convincing herself that it wasnt so bad down there. After so many defeats, she was starting to get used to it. The little brunette would barely be able to hear Valerie's count, crying softly against the curvy girl's panties as she was pinned down.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Valerie frowned. Maria wasn't even struggling under her, and that was half the fun of a good facesit. If the girl wasn't gonna resist then the queen might as well get this over with and spare her new friend the extra humiliation. "Um, two, three, four." she counted, a bit faster than was actually legal.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Maria was even starting to drool a bit, and since her mouth was halfly open, her saliva would probably reach Valerie's panties. It was then when she thought. 'Hey! I'm the daughter of a powerful family! I've been training really hard for this! I cant just let her get away with this!' The little brunette thought at the count of 3. Just after Valerie said 4, Maria'd try and actually bite her opponent's inner thigh. Since she was probably too tired to kick out now, going for an illegal move seemed like her only way out of the pin.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Maria teared up as she was bitten leaning forward to put both hands on the bed and letting the girl's legs free, but there was no way Maria was gonna stop her final count with a dirty trick. "Fiiive," she screeched before tumbling sideways off of Maria onto her back rubbing her pockmarked thigh.

"You, you bit me!" she accused as if the fact wasn't obvious to both of them. She shut her eyes as she massaged herself trying to relieve the throbbing jolt of pain she had received.

(OOC~ The match is technically best of three, so while Val just one Maria can try for a revenge pin. *coughs*)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Maria felt a bit disappointed as she wasnt able to stop her opponent's count, but... at least she found a new reason to fight. Her pride! Her honor! She couldnt let all of her training go to hell. She had to prove that she wasnt a pushover! That she wasnt just a spoiled little kid! That she was... an honored bed-wrestler!

The little brunette rolled away from her opponent as soon as she got off and crawled away from her, getting back on her hands and knees first. She'd stare at her opponent from the distance. "Yes, I did! I'm sorry, but I just cant let you win!" She smirked proudly. It was clear she was sorry for that bite, but she was willing to do it again if she had to. For now, she'd try to keep it clean though.

(OOC~ What an emotional speech... I almost cried when I read it over >_<;; By the way, you're evil >:3 Me like how you think XD)

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am

Valerie sat up confused and still rubbing her reddened thigh where she had been bit. "But... I did win. I pinned you twice out of three times." she protested scratching her head dumbly with her free hand until her curly colic popped up once again.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:30 pm

"Huh...?" Maria blinked cutely at Valerie's comment. Her big speech... her pride... she had lost already! It was probably a bit too late to start fighting seriously. Disappointed, she lowered her head for a moment, a bit depressed about her lost. However, after a few seconds, no matter what Valerie did, she'd raise her head and look at her opponent with a confident grin. "I dont care! I'm not getting out of here until I get at least one pin!" She'd exclaim, pouncing upon the curvy girl, trying to take her down to the bed onto her back.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 am

Valerie looked at her opponent with concern. Maria seemed to be taking her loss pretty tough. She scooted in towards the girl ready to offer her a comforting hug, so she was only about a foot away from Maria when the girl shouted her defiance. Her eyes widened with a gasp seeing Maria lunge for her, but there was no time to react. Maria quickly had her trapped and helpless on her back. "No, wait." Valerie protested weighed down by the pink clothed kawaii.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Jessica Barrientos: Maria giggled playfully as she moved her hands to Valerie's wrists, trying to catch them and pin them above the curvy girl, just as a security measure so she wouldnt interrupt her pin. The smaller kawaii would move a little forward, straddling her opponent's ample chest, her knees resting on Valerie's shoulders to keep them pinned to the soft bed, her crotch just inches away from Valerie's face. If her memory was working alright, this would be her second loss in a row. She was glad her opponent was someone like Valerie, but that didnt mean she would let her escape without getting a consolation prize.

Egge: Valerie gathered her determination as Maria shifted up, she lunged up trying to grab for the girl but her little biceps were utterly pinned under the girl's shapely calves. Maria made it seem effortless to simply sit forward and push Valerie's wrists down onto the bed. Valerie gasped in disbelief, "But, but, I won." she protested begining to turn red in her face, "You can't humiliate me like this." she whined although it was clear that Maria both could and was. Valerie grunted fiercely straining her arms to escape, but the pudgy girl just had no chance in Maria's perfect pin.

Jessica Barrientos: "Eeehh... I think I am already." Maria couldnt help but laugh a little more as she looked down at Valerie right in the eyes, smirking slyly at her before starting to count veeeeeeery slowly. "Oneeee~!" She whispered, leaning forward and pushing her opponent's wrists into the bed, also wiggling her hips a little bit. "Twooo~" She was very excited! But still, she couldnt believe she wasnt able to score a pin throughout the match.

Egge: Valerie bit her lower lip giving a soft sob. "No, get offff." she groaned uselessly pushing on Maria some more. Maria's cute cotton covered butt was squishing right down on her perky chest, and Maria's excited glare. Valerie looked away with shining little tears gathering in her eyes her face beet red. That wriggling rump on her, she couldn't even cover her face with a hand to disguise her embarrasment, Maria was seeing it all. Maria, the girl who she thought she had beaten now had her utterly trapped, and she had done it in only a few seconds. Valerie shut her eyes with a whimper.

Jessica Barrientos: Maria was clearly having fun on top of Valerie, wiggling her butt cheeks against her opponent's bossom for a bit before moving a bit forward, her clothed mound now pressing against the tip of the curvy girl's chin. "Threee~" She advanced slowly, taking her time and enjoying the look in Valerie's face. "Fouuuur~" Just one more second and she'll be satisfied. She just had to keep Valerie down for just one more second!

Egge: As Maria shifted forward Valerie felt something snag. It was the button of her top and her shirt suddenly fell open exposing her cute chest. Maria's thighs snugged in around Valerie's face forcing her to look up right at Maria again, revealing the tiny tracks of tears forming on the arrogant little wrestler's cheeks. How could this be? Maria was keeping her down effortlessly! Valerie gave one last moan of protest, "Don't..."

Jessica Barrientos: After listening to Valerie's moan, Maria shut her eyes down and lifted her head, exclaiming at the top of her lungs. "Fiveeeee~!" She had 'won'! Pinning her opponent made her feel quite a bit better. She'd immediatly let go of her curvy opponent's arms and place her hands on her hips, looking down at Valerie right in the eyes. "How did you like thaat~? I can fight back too!" She exclaimed, smirking confidently.

Egge: Valerie squeaked out a weak "No." as Maria cheered triumphantly, covering her glowing face as soon as she was able and wiping away her tears. She looked up at Maria fearfully and shook her head, "Okay, you got me. I was completly pinned." she admitted her voice shaking. "Just get off please."

Jessica Barrientos: Maria giggled softly and leaned forward a bit more, her face just inches away from Valerie. Her body froze as she noticed thin tracks of tears near her opponent's eyes. Did she... make her cry...? What was she thinking...? It wasnt like her to hurt her opponents any more than necessary... and she didnt like making people cry. She rolled off Valerie and knelt right next to her head, looking down at her. "Aaah... I-I'm sorry... It wasnt my intention...." She brought one hand to her mouth.

Egge: Valerie gave a big tough frown as Maria apologized, and slowly sat up making sure to wipe the remainder of the evidence that she had been crying from her face. "That's alright. It happens sometimes." she responded in an awkwardly cheerful voice. But then as she rebuttoned her top she really started to brighten up. "Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed looking at Valerie with a grin. She hopped off of the bed and walked over to her shelf before ejecting a video tape from one of the machines on it. "I videotaped our match." She handed the tape to Maria. "You can sell this to the league for a lot of money!" she told her proudly.

Jessica Barrientos: Maria was looking down at her knees as she apologyzed, and was actually sniffing a bit. That was until she heard Valerie's comment. "Thank you.. for understanding..." She then lifted her head, only to find her opponent walking around the room and towards a shelf. She blinked a few times, a bit confused as Valerie handed the tape over to her. Maria looked the tape for a few seconds before lifting her head to look at Valerie. "Thank youu...!" She hugged the item close to her chest before leaving it on the bed and standing up, approaching to Valerie before giving her a nice and tight hug. "You're a good friend.." She said, her head resting on the other girl's shoulder.

Egge: Valerie sighed snuggling Maria close to her and nuzzling cheek to cheek with her. "I like you a lot too, Maria. You can wrestle with me any time you want, or anything else." Valerie was really glad to have met Maria, she was gonna be a great friend and a great opponent too!

----
Valerie wins 2 pins to 1.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12