Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Valerie panted roughly as she became more able to breath with the loosened headlock. Despite the obviously loosening holds the prostrate girl still felt trapped tight under Maria's body. But something in Maria's voice told the bed wrestle queen that there was a way out, she just had to disobey her rival's plea.

In the headlock Valerie's neck was restrained so she couldn't tell where Maria's lower body was. She needed to know that in order to shake the girl off properly. But she could feel the girl. Valerie reached her arm back and clasped it over one of Maria's buttocks. Val grinned and pushed her butt firmly up into the girl trying to nudge her up and off of her back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Maaybe Maria shouldnt have opened her mouth. Now it was too late for regrets though! The little brunette's cheeks were even redder than a pair of tomatoes as Valerie kept pushing her butt against her mound. It just felt soo soft and soo good~! Maria's hold got weaker and weaker, to the point she wasnt holding her opponent anymore, the rubbing of the chubby girl's butt against her managing to easily slide her off. The little kawaii ended up on her side, her body curling up as if she was cuddling with an imaginary pillow, thinking she was still on top of her opponent. "Valeeriee-chaan~... You're soo sooft..." She murmured, actually convinced she still had the chubby girl in the hold, when all she was doing was hugging the empty space right next to her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Val grinned with glee. Maria looked so adorable, she definitely had to deliver the cuddle the girl was expecting.

The kawaii queen scrambled around her friend's body and rolled up behind her trying to snake her arms around the girl and pull her into a spooning position, basically the opposite of what Maria had thought was happening. While she was at it, she might as well yank the nearby sheet over to cover them in their snuggle.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 am

Maria still didnt come back to the real world from dreamland. Her mind was telling her body to hug even tighter, though there was nothing to hug there. This distraction gave Valerie the chance to do whatever she wanted to. The only thing that made the little kawaii 'wake up' was her opponent's reverse bearhug, which, by squeezing her mid section, didnt allow her to breathe correctly. "Unghh...! Val-chan! When did you escape~?" She exclaimed, pretty surprised, looking at the chubby girl right in the eyes over her shoulder while she moved both of her hands to Valerie's wrists, trying to pry her arms apart.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Valerie cupped one of Maria's breasts and softly squeezed giggling at the other brunette's surprise. Her other hand roamed down between the girl's legs and rubbed slowly on her panty. Valerie's technique could hardly be considered a hold, but it might be distracting enough to keep her fellow bed wrestler from escaping.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm

The bearhug has managed to weaken the little brunette quite a bit... Well, at least enough to keep her from offering much resistance now. That or Valerie's new hold was really working on her. Maria's eyes closed as she felt her opponent's hand between her legs, which brought quite a bit of pleasure to the girl. "Aaah.." She moaned weakly, her hands moving to the other girl's hand - the one cupping her breast - to try and make her let go. Not because it was hurting her, not at all. It was because she knew that, if she allowed Valerie to go any further, she'd probably end up losing something more than the match.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Valerie was a bit alarmed when Maria grabbed her by the wrist pulling her hand free from her chest. The brunette had little way of enforcing this hold on Maria, it was jsut the kind of hold that most girl's stayed in for some reason. Maria obviously had different ideas however. Valerie tried to make up for losing her chest clutch by rubbing more firmly between the girl's thighs pressing down at the top of her mound to really put some friction between the girl's bottoms and her clitty.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Maria's eyes went wide open when Valerie's fingers rubbed against her crotch more and more, making her slowly let go of the other girl's wrist and grabbing the bed sheets instead, clutching onto them tightly as she let out a cute moan of pleasure. "Nnyahh..." This was one hold she has never been in, and definitely wanted to avoid... For the sake of her virginity. Though maybe... maybe if it was Valerie, she might even allow her to go further, if she wanted. Maria's struggles weakened drastically, her cheeks were dark red and her inner thighs were rubbing against each other slowly, starting to sweat a little bit.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Maria seemed awfully nervous about this, Valerie thought. She recupped the girl's pert bosom giving another soft squeeze as she whispered. "Are you alright, Maria? Is this an okay move?" She took the time Maria needed to answer to wiggle her hand under the hem of the girl's panty ready to press it to the girl's warm, bare mound if Maria agreed.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:39 am

It wasnt easy for Maria to get enough air to actually speak, but as soon as she managed, she'd answer to Valerie's question. "I'm... fine..." She started, taking a few seconds to gather some more air. "It's just... that no one.. has ever done this to me..." The little kawaii finished her statement. Her struggles returned, but they were awfully weak. She reached for the chubby girl's wrist once again and tried pulling her hand away from her sex before those fingers of her actually went into her. With that, she was trying to say that it didnt matter if it was Valerie who took her virginity... but she wanted it to be out of a match, not during one. It'd probably crush her if something like that happened.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next