Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Valerie rolled off her back, and seeing Maria beginning to recover and shift onto her knees moved right on top of her. Val's mound pressed tight in between Maria's little buttocks as she shifted up trying to catch the small girl in a full nelson.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Unfortunetely for Maria, Valerie managed to get on top of her before she could get on her hands and knees. The bigger's girl weight pressed against her back, keeping her from doing much. As her arms were locked in the full nelson, the american started struggling from side to side, trying to roll over with her opponent to at least not be a victim of gravity."Nnnhhh....!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Valerie didn't intend to let Maria roll out from this position. As the girl lifted each hip she hooked her foot under the gap inadvertently pressing a couple of her toes on the girl's crotch. Then she slipped the feet down along the girl's soft inner thighs until her heels slipped fully under. She was aiming to get a good grapevine leg spread on the girl, that would keep her from rolling.

But in the meantime the buxom brunette lifted a bit off Maria and then splashed her softly splatting her chest and puss firmly down on the girl in an attempt to eliminate any momentum the girl had built up. In the process both girl's slipped a little further forward, their heads only inches from the edge of the bed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Maria had only one second to scream before Valerie's breasts started pressing really much against her back, keeping her from even lifting her head off the mattress. The little girl felt like submitting, but... no way! She wasnt going to give up so soon! She struggled weakly from side to side, her eyes shut tightly. She was also trying to pull her arms free from Valerie's hold, but it was extremely hard.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Valerie smiled as she felt her legs slip under Maria's. Her thick thighs pressed in tight to the girl's smaller ones. "Mmm," cooed Valerie as she shut her eyes as well. Such smooth skin on her legs, she loved that feeling.

Fortunately for the squished girl the bed wrestling queen had become quite distracted with that pleasant sensation and she hardly noticed when Maria squirmed her arms out of the full nelson. But she did notice that as the two struggled they were moving further towards the edge of the bed. Now their heads were all the way off. Their two long heads of brown hair hung down to the floor mingling with each other.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Their closeness to the edge of the bed was the very last thing Maria was thinking off, she kept squirming to try and release her arms. As soon as she did, she noticed half of her body was off the bed, so now she could only trust on her upper body's strength to defeat gravity. However, it was an impossible task for such a puny girl, and ended up falling face first to the ground with her opponent right on top of her. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaah~!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

The sudden fall actually caused Valerie's grapevine to slide off and instead of remaining on top of the littler girl she was somersaulted forward by their momentum rolling onto her back on the plush carpet. She looked up to see Maria in a heap next to her. "Oh, are you okay? I should have been more careful." she whined, biting her lower lip in dismay.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Maria was really crushed by that, but wasnt that hurt. She slowly got on her knees and sat on her calfs, smirking and giggling playfully, rubbing the back of her head. "Yuup! It was noothing, heheheh!" Though it still hurt, she was veery good at hiding it. Besides, she didnt want to make Valerie feel responsible for anything. "It's okaay, silly." She said, placing a hand on her opponent's shoulder.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Valerie popped up onto her knees as well. "Okay, then, let's keep wrestling." she replied standing up. She walked over to Maria and grabbed the girl beneath her armpits trying to lift her up so she could get the girl in a headlock.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Maria looked up as Valerie just stood up. At the moment she didnt feel like standing up, she'd just stay on her knees. HUGE mistake. Maria's eyes widened as Valerie lifted her up to her feet by her armpits and put her in a headlock. The little girl struggled as much as she could, placing her hands on Valerie's arm to try and pry it off her head. "Nnnhh!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next