Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for New RPs

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:41 pm by Daaharu

Hi all,

As always, I am looking for new RPs. I would love to reconnect with old roleplay partners, but I'd also be really happy if anyone out there who's new wants to play. My Discord, Daaharu#6352, is probably the best way to get in touch with me nowadays.

My two major rules for matching characters up are: 1) only female on female interactions, and 2) I like to make sure the two characters are of similar size (within 1-2 inches in height and similarly built in terms of muscle and chest …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New year, same ol Me

Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:31 am by ihateocrecolors

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking for more matches for my newest and also older tension characters: Kelani Alex and Aiden Bolt! I will also be taking mixed matches but mostly interested in MvM.

Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash - Page 2 20230111_144029

New Year. New Matches

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:08 pm by Deus001

Heya folks!

So to roll in 2023 I want to look at making new RPs, I'll still be writing to my current ones as well don't worry but I want to drum up more activity.

I mainly want to look at things for Eliza Harenwood, Florence Knight, Kitty N, Ryan Knight and Jaqueline Rose. For Eliza in particular I'd like for her to fight some guys mainly to show she hasn't lost her steps, Florence could do with a squash match in her favour. Ryan can do with some stuff. Kitty N could do with a rival and …

[ Full reading ]

Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash

Post by JoggingJokes Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:12 am

While Himiko knew that headbutt wasn’t the best choice of defence, since that hurt her own head a little when the two girls’ forehead contacted, but upon hearing the yelp from Teddy, the blonde girl was still glad that her opponent was affected by the attack, too. With her foe finally stopped for a little, Himiko could catch a breath.

“It will be even ‘nicer’ if you keep… Errr!?” However, that break still wasn’t enough, as Himiko tried to respond to Teddy’s reaction on her headbutt in a mocking tone, it was immediately cut short when Himiko felt her opponent’s hand grabbed right onto her outfit. “Hey! What… Errahh!” Without reacting to what was happening, Himiko felt her body was being lifted, her light weight and smaller body size just gave Teddy much easier job to pick the blonde up and slammed her right back to the mat. “GRA!” Himiko let out a yell once her body was being dropped onto the mat, as the pain sent over her back, the slam seemed was powerful enough to stun the blonde, even harder than her own headbutt. “Ugghh… You won’t get away from this…” Despite the dizziness, Himiko still tried to use her arms to support her body to try to get up, but at that moment because of she could not find back any of her strength as well as her opponent’s weight applying onto her, which she could only struggle weakly while laying on the mat, with Teddy still on the top of her.

Back to top Go down

Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: Himiko Chikako vs Teddy Cat Hori - A Cat Catching a Flash

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Teddy grinned, clearly having enjoyed showing off the power difference between the two girls by lifting and slamming Himiko with such ease, lifting an arm and flexing her muscle to the crowd before letting out another meow for her fans.

"Who said anything about getting away-nya? I'm gonna keep on the attack until your ready to be nice and feel good!" Teddy exclaimed, grabbing the smaller girl by the front of her skimpy outfit and pulling the kawaii fighter up, holding her up above Teddy's heads with both hands in a Gorilla Press position, even raising the small blonde woman up and down in the air as a show of her strength, before throwing her lighter body upwards, and backing away, leaving nothing but empty mat for Himiko to splat down onto from a 7 foot drop in the air!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:28 am

Himiko was absolutely annoyed about how cocky this woman was as she kept showing off herself to the audiences, but the blonde couldn't do anything other than threating, as she was being completely restricted under Teddy's body, she couldn't break free because of the obvious body size difference between both of them.

"Wha... what now!?" Himiko let out another whining as she felt the front of her thin attire was being grabbed again, and she didn't have chance to do any resistance, she would feel her body being picked up once again, and this time, she realized her foe would raise her to a even higher height...

"Hey... hey! Put me down! Put me down!" Himiko's light body gave Teddy a much easier job, as the blonde was being easily raised completely over the woman's head, holding her high with a Gorilla Press. "Stop! I'm telling you to stop!" Himiko screamed in anger when Teddy started to raise her up and down, announcing her superiority in strength by showing off the blonde in such a awkward position. Himiko would feel her attire was being pulled as her body was being moved, she felt if she did any action that was too big, she would mostly fell off her opponent's hand while breaking her attire in the process.

Luckily for Himiko, what she thought didn't happen, but unluckily for her, something just as bad would happen. "Erraah?" With a screech of surprise, Himiko felt her body was being thrown upwards, and this time, Teddy moved away her hands and stepped back, which in Himiko's shock, she was about to land directly onto the mat. "Noooo... UUGGH!" Himiko screamed in pain as her thin body contacted face down with the hard ground underneath, the shockwave was sent from her face, chest, belly, to all over her body, caused terrible pain to the blonde's body as she almost passed out from the impact. But she still maintained her conscious, as she could still feel her surroundings, but the pain was too hard for the blonde to move by any means aside from laying face down and groaning on the mat, left herself a big opening for her opponent to do whatever was next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:55 am

Oh hell yeah. That felt awesome. For all of Teddy's impressive power, her last few matches hadn't really been ones where she was able to showcase her strength.

But against this adorable Kawaii gal? Teddy could toss her around with ease, as much as she wanted! In fact...she wanted to throw her again right now!

Raising her arms to the crowd, who cheered to her display of strength, she let out a cry. "Who wants to see me toss the cutie again-nya!?" she asked, getting another loud shout of approval in response!

Walking over the the fallen kawaii, Teddy grabbed the girl by her arm and the back of her neck, pulling the blonde shorty up to her feet, purring as she licked the smaller girls cheek. "You know what you forgot about kitties Himiko? They have...claws!" she yelled, raising one arm and sticking out two of her fingers and sliding them down the girls body, slipping them into her skimpy outfit right between her legs, starting to rub at the girls pussy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2