by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WA- Teddy Cat Hori vs Cutey Kanai

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WA- Teddy Cat Hori vs Cutey Kanai Empty WA- Teddy Cat Hori vs Cutey Kanai

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Teddy Cat Hori:

Versus

Mika "Cutey" Kanai:

Cutey's Opening

Kanai entered the stadium, her first entrance to the ring in a long time. The pink haired idol wore her trademark two piece pink outfit, complete with frills, high boots, knee pads and sleeves. The pink haired girl flashed some gestures to the crowd as she made her way to the ring. Kanai, after her absence from AFW, has been more focused on her idol work signing, dancing and hosting events. It was good to be back with Rei and Chizuru though after her tour. Smiling as she climbed into the ring, the girl looked around at her surroundings. The ring with AFW on the center, the crowd chanting in waves, the lights shining down from her above and her music somehow blasting over everything.  

The blue eyed idol slapped her hands on her cheeks to get herself psyched up. It would be good to start off her return with a victory, it wouldn't do for Chizuru and Rei to get ahead of her like that. However, she knew her opponent was a tough one. Teddy, was quite powerful despite her size, and she was even bigger than her. As a kawaii, she knew she was fighting up from her division but she wouldn't let that stop her.

"Yosh!" She said smiling to herself, feeling confident about herself.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

WA- Teddy Cat Hori vs Cutey Kanai Empty Re: WA- Teddy Cat Hori vs Cutey Kanai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 am

After Kanai's music faded, the crowd giving the cute Kawaii a loud applause to celebrate her return at last to the ring, Teddy's own music began playing, signaling the arrival of the pink haired kitty girl.

Clad in her purple two piece, with arm bands, hand wraps, pads and boots, Teddy Cat Hori came out onto the ramp, holding her fingers above her head like kitty ears and letting out a loud and cute "Mrrrrroooowww!" for the crowd, before continuing down the ramp, slapping various hands reaching out for her. While never unpopular back in Wrestle Angels, the slim and sexy powerhouse had started to gain a new fan base since she started wrestling in Friction.

Sliding under the ropes to enter the ring, Teddy climbed the turnbuckle and did her ears again, offering a couple more mrows and blowing a kiss to the audience before hopping down and looking at her opponent.

With a gleam in her eye and a smile on her lips, she walked up to Cutie Kanai...and gave her a hug, leaning into the smaller girl and rubbing her cheek against hers.

"Oh my god, Kanai! It's so good to see you again, its been so long! Last I saw you, you were still in training in the Angels league! How have you been!?"

She asked, purring as she nuzzled against the smaller pink haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:44 am

As Teddy's music heralded her entrance, she stood up straighter and watched her opponent slide under the ropes. She blinked as Teddy showed off some fan service with a blown kiss here and there. Her lips formed a warm smile as despite the time they spent apart, Teddy looked about the same as she always did.

Seeing her foe walk towards her, she met Teddy half way in the center of the ring. The pink haired idol gave a surprised yelp as Teddy embraced her. She blushed as she laughed while Teddy rubbed their cheeks against each other.

"Ahhh! Hehehe I missed you too Hori-san." Kanai squeaked trying to keep Teddy at bay from getting too carried away.

Taking a step back, she placed a hand on her chest to take in a breath.

"Of course! I've come back stronger! Well... not really. I did improve a bit. I heard you've been doing well here. We should really get together more often!" Miki Kanai said as she scratched the back of her head.

"I'm ready to give it all I got! Teddy-chan. You better be ready!" She pointed at her foe with a confident smile.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:56 am

The hug didn't last nearly long enough for Teddy's liking, having missed her friend and former opponent. Oh well, more time for hugs later.

"Oh, I'm ready all right Kanai-chan-Nya! I hope your ready to lose to me again, like you did in your training day in the Wrestle Angels league-Nya!"

She said, backing up and getting her arms up, stretching as they waited for the bell to ring.

"You know Kanai, I've seen a new side of you when watching some of your past AFW matches...a naked, crying, cumming side, like when your cousin Reiko actually 69ed you into submission! Maybe I should see if she'll come back to rematch you...or just do it myself-Nya!"

Teddy said, teasing her smaller and younger opponent, hoping to get a rise out of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 am

Kanai blushed at the memory of her Teddy beating her and even redder at the mention of the time she faced Reiko. She didn't really know how to respond to that before finding her nerve.

"Th-that was then..." The pink haired girl put her hands into fists as she held them in front of her chest. "I've trained hard Teddy-chan, I can't let you or Rei or Chizuru or any of the other angel's to leave me behind."

As much as she was intimidated by Teddy, she wouldn't let anyone push her around in the ring. She felt her heart racing as she said those things and she put a hand on her chest to help still it. She told herself to stay calm, focused and don't let the fear of being defeated by Teddy bother her. She had a feeling that Teddy wouldn't be satisfied with just beating her.

"Tell... Reiko I'm ready for a rematch anytime." She pointed before hearing the bell ring as she began circling her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 pm

"We'll see if you can get past me first, Kanai-Nya!"

Teddy replied, sticking her tongue out at her younger and smaller friend, as the match officially started and the two began circling each other, arms up, looking for openings in the others position.

This was great. It had been just a really long time since Teddy had gotten a chance to get back in the ring with some of her old Wrestle Angel league-mates. She had lost all her old contacts during her failed marriage, and while getting back in the swing of things was becoming fun, it was also a lonely experience, the Teddy Cat having only made a couple limited friends since her arrival. Getting back in the ring with a former friend from WA helped make her feel a little less lonely in the AFW.

Eager to begin, Teddy flung herself at the smaller Kanai, hoping the girl was foolish enough to try and lock up with the more powerful Teddy, or if she wasn't just try and tackle her outright!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:06 pm

"Well I'll have to try my best don't I?" She said nervously knowing Teddy was really tough to begin with.

As Teddy came running forward, Kanai came up to meet her. However, Cutey knew she couldn't take Teddy straight on in a contest of strength but she was the type of fighter that uses tricks and her head to come out on top. As the two were about to lock up, Cutey would drop down to the side and scissor her legs trying to make Teddy trip flat on her face with a drop down toe hold!

The pink haired idol would then pounce on Teddy's back and 'Grrrrr...' into Teddy's ear as she tried to tickle her friend's sides!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:25 am

Ah Phooey.

Instead of getting caught, or being foolish enough to challenge Teddy directly, Kanai managed to outsmart her older, also pink haired, opponent, tripping her down with a scissors, Teddy falling flat onto the mat, smacking her face and chest onto the hard floor!

"Ugh...well that hurt..Wha! He-Hey! What are you...AH! HAHAHA! HAHA-S-Stop Kanai!"

Teddy gasped, laughing loudly as Kanai pounced on and began tickling the kitty, finding her ticklish points on her sides!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:20 am

"Only if you give up!" Cutey grinned as she continued to tickle her opponent with her fingers. She smirked as she had her opponent distracted. Grabbing her opponent's arm with both hands she would try to press the other woman's wrist on the small of her back and pull it higher trying to apply a simple hammer lock submission.

"It's easy~" She teased into the other girl's ear, letting her breath tickle her earlobe. "Just slap the ground really fast and I'll stop."

Mika would take advantage of every advantage and opening Teddy gave her, she knew she would need it.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:11 am

Teddy winced as her arm was locked behind her. While a hammerlock was little more than a painful annoyance, the fact that the adorable pink haired Cutie was keeping her down and tickling her at the same time was making it a surprisingly effective hold.

"HehehehHahahah-G-Get off Kanai! Don't-Heheheh-Don't use my tongue on you!"

Teddy replied, using her free arm to start dragging herself and the much lighter kawaii towards the ropes, giggling and wincing the entire way, until she was finally in range to grab the bottom rope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next