Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Romance of the Shadow Furries

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Romance of the Shadow Furries - Page 4 Empty Re: Romance of the Shadow Furries

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:37 pm

"Whoever you bastards are... the Takibi won't take this lightly... you all got lucky," she says, still struggling somewhat in the Sumo's grip. There was still a bit of fire in her eyes, but she seemed to take the insult not rather well. When she saw her parents, her face changed to one of dire worry.

"Daughter!" both cried out as they saw her, worried for their child.

Yori pulled as much as she could against the sumo, "Mom, dad!"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:24 pm

The main boss wasn't concerned about her parents nor for Yori for that matter as he simply pulled a paper document from his pocket with a fancy looking black pen. Placing said paper onto the table it was rotated towards Yori placing the pen at the signature mark. "Now. Lets get to business, shall we?" The sumo man would get closer with his fluffy plushie girl as both stood near his boss.

"This is called an evacuation document, a simple government paper. All you have to do is sign on this mark and this land along with it's properties well be mine. Easy to understand, no?" 

Signing such a thing would be quite easy but no so much when your only house in on the line.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Yori was shocked, "You have to be crazy to think we'd give up our land to some scummy creeps. We've lived her for years and there isn't any way we'd give up our home!" she spoke with a fiery determination. Even being essentially a prisoner to this gang of crooks she had the dignity of a ferocious kind that wouldn't be cowed so easily. Her father almost stood up, a mad look upon his old face.

"If you think for a second that we would dare give our land to you. *Cough* This land has always been Takibi land, and it shall *Cough* stay that way!" he says, rather likely not in the best shape as he coughed again soon after.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:55 pm

The reptilian boss would roll his eyes from this people who don't know there places and he had business to do and no time for brave hearts. With a flick of his fingers the sumo wrestler would lean with Yori in his tight grasp, grabbing the pen and placing it on her hand before forcing her like a doll into the document. Said hand would forcibly reach towards. The blue kat enforcer near him would swing his arm in a wide haymaker knocking the old shinobi off the ground as he splattered into the floor with a severally bruised face, planting his foot on his chest he played with his butterfly knife with masterful tricks as his mind was going into dark thoughts to teach the father a lesson.

"I think that would be enough to send you a message. Don't you think?" Play time was over as now Yori had to choose between giving up this valuable and dear home or a brutal quality to her father.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:30 pm

"Gyyyaa....ugghh!" Yori made a sound as the panda held her firm, her hand forced into the document as she watched her father be beaten with a wicked punch, sending him down to the ground much to the horror of her mother. Things were desperate, knowing that if he didn't sign, both her parents could find themselves dead, and if they did sign there would be no gurantee of the survival.

The kitsune young woman had to think fast, attempting in the short uncomfortable time that she may have left in her life to figure a way out until she had an idea, "I... I... can't sign this, it's not mine to give," she cries out, using some of those acting skills she had from college, "My... husband would have to sign."

Her mother looked over to her as she spoke, tending to her husband who groaned in pain on the floor. She had seemed to catch on to the act without a second lost, "Daughter, you can't! They'll hurt him!"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm

The dragon would frown unsure who's this husband of her she was talking about. She looked like someone who was still unengaged deceiving. "Husband? What are you talking about?!" He looked at his minions the blade and sumo fighter who both shrugged their shoulders unknowing what she meant.

Was this a coy of her? His inner brain was tinkering too much and needed answers because he never knew the youngest daughter of the Takibi clan had a wife.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:56 pm

There was a moment of feeling where it felt like they hadn't taken the bait, attempting to deceive these crooks as a way to call for help. Her parents, masters in their own right at deception through years of practice instantly caught on and acted as if such was the true reality. Yori herself reveled in this potential chance and so dove headfirst into the false reality as the only potential means for them to get away and call for help.

"You're lucky he wasn't here... there's no way he'll sign it, you wouldn't stand the chance if it was against... the both of us,
she mutters out, acting as passionate as one would be as if the reality was true. Of course, the relationship with whom she had in mind to call was a bit far more complicated.

"I'll never betray him..."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:09 pm

The boss was uncertain about these facts that had his brain gears running at high speed. He didn't imagine that Yori would actually be married to another man who's related to the clan, not to mention he never saw this individual thinking those three family members were the only ones owning the place "Are you telling me that the house and land is signed and owned by your husband?" 

That would be quite the problem since he was available for now, his patience was wearing off as his finger was poking at the table thinking everything would end here and now.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Yori played further into the act, looking away as if she had said something that she shouldn't have, as if protecting someone from harm, "I won't be your hostage, I refuse to contact him," she spoke nobly and proud. If she was going to sell the ruse, she was going to go all in with it, creating this strange reality of her and a certain wolf together. He was now, after all, her only hope in getting her and her family out of this dangerous situation.

"I refuse to put his life in danger, but mark my words, if you dare hurt any of us, he'll destroy you and the rest of your petty little gang of thugs," she ended, threatening him.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:14 pm

The dragon overlord would chuckle silently within himself amused if not even entertained by this girl's bravado. She had some spunk and it was admirable indeed, albeit, his not having it for today. "Well, I have no idea who's this individual your speaking of but lets see if his precious wife would be enough of a motivation"

Since they broke her phone the boss would reach for his jacket pocket pulling out a small black flip phone. Said item was placed into the table and with a glare towards his blue cat lieutenant and a simple nod in reply the hoodlum would place his bare feet into the father's face, grinding harshly to make a message "I suppose that's enough to understand where were going with this"
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next