by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shadow Lord Arrives (for RJD)

2 posters

Go down

Shadow Lord Arrives (for RJD) Empty Shadow Lord Arrives (for RJD)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 am

The lights turned off in the AFW arena as the Friction show was getting started, before suddenly:

(Gaster's theme song)

Suddenly a creepy looking, hand drawn smiley face appeared on the titantron, and at almost the same a girl wearing the mask of the said smile made her way towards the ring, with a microphone in her hands.

Once the said figure got into the ring, the music stopped, and the figure got the mic close to where her mouth would be under the mask. She started speaking, in a very deep, obviously editted voice:

"Greetings, and a Happy New Year, foolish mortals...", she looked at the crowd. Naturally, they were confused. "The look of confusion and uncertainty on your face is very...natural. I am Lord Gaster, of the Shadow Dimension of the Multiverse. And my mission is extremely simple. It is to conquer your puny little world like I did thousands before. Those who want to stay and serve me? You are welcome to do so..."

"But to the rest? Who think you are strong enough, awesome enough, b...how do you say it in this dimension? "Bad-ass" enough? or cool enough to try and stop my wrath? Well, you are welcome to try. But what awaits you at the end is a TOTAL. ABSOLUTE. DELETION!"
, she said the final part with a sharp voice.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Shadow Lord Arrives (for RJD) Empty Re: Shadow Lord Arrives (for RJD)

Post by RJD Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 am

Alex was just chilling out backstage, she had been talking to the technicians about a cool little idea she had and so over time they made minor tweaks to to bring her idea to life. As the queen of cool style was about to try it out though she would be told that someone else had already required that spot, she had to admit what she had just seen was quite amazing and she thought this woman looked absolutely super admirable. Never before had she seen something so cool that didn't involve herself, although the queen of cool style felt excluded and could only imagine one slight alteration to make this moment even cooler.

After a quick conversation Alex managed to convince the technicians to get hard to work again and prepare for Alex's grand interruption, the bluenette managing to convince the reluctant staff to do this favour for her. 

As whoever this creepy, but cool,but also cute person was ranted Alex made the preparations, waiting for the final word to get it's effect across before the creepy atmosphere was almost entirely ruined by the relaxing and chilled out theme that would replace the previous theme. Alex's theme " Californication " now blaring through-out the arena as the Bluenette slowly walked out in front of the crowd wearing a huge smile.

As soon as Alex became visible to the fans sprinklers above the titantron would go off, Alex holding onto her blue hair and leaning the bottom half of her body forward and the top half backwards as she was drenched in the water. Her blue skirt and vest being drenched and turned a darker shade as a sombre view of a moon appeared on the titantron. the lights above Alex would then shot forward to make an artificial moonlight esque lightning appear in front of the oversized kawaii currently drenched on the ramp.

Alex would then smile as she gradually walked down the ramp, looking at the Lord Gaster as she made her way towards the ring. Alex wanting to introduce this enigmatic life-form to the vast world of the AFW. Eventually the cool of queen style would make her way to the ring, hopping up onto the apron before looking at Gaster over the ropes for a few seconds before entering the ring through the middle ropes.

Alex would then walk over to Gastur until she was standing just in front of the mysterious figure, wearing a big smile on her face as she waited to see the figures reaction to her totally cool and absolutely not mood ruining enterence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:35 am

Suddenly, a theme song for a wrestler played as a blue-haired girl appeared on the entrance ramp. She had her own entrance with sprinkles and artificial light from backstage.

"Looks pretty cool...", Clara thought to herself. Thankfully, she was, more or less finished with her little speech so the blue-haired girl wasn't really interupting anything as she came towards a ring, wearing a huge grin on her face. Clara expected her little promo to call someone out, hopefully someone nice, for a match in the company, and it seemed like the words did their thing.

Face to face with the girl, Gaster would put the mic to her mouth, and say, in the same deep voice as before: "And... Who might you be, lady of moon and rain?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:18 am

Alex would continue looking at her opponent, that was quite a scary match...should she have came out? After a quick analysis of the scene again and a quick look around the arena Alex decided the answer was yes. She was too cool to let herself be phased by anything or anyone, even someone with a scary mask. 

Alex would make hand gestures towards one of the ring officials, the ringside official then taking a second to respond before grabbing a mic and rolling it into the ring. Alex picking up the mic and then smiling at Gastur. " Wait. While I don't really care if you use honorifics, there is something you should know " Alex would say, taking a second to wait if Gaster could guess it before speaking into the microphone yet again. " I am not a lady. I am a queen, and I am not even the queen of the moon and the rain. My name is Alex drizzle and I am the queen of cool style!" Alex would say, going from holding the mic with two hands to holding it in one. Just so the bluenette could strike the same pose she did when on the ramp and flick her hair back as she looked over at Gaster again.

Alex wouldn't leave much of a break this time though, immediately pressing forward and revealing why she was here " So lord Gaster, while I want to welcome you warmly to the AFW there is a slight problem. You said there was no one who could stop your wrath, or more specifically you said there was no one cool enough to stop it..."

" But you clearly have not seen me before, I am the queen of cool style and a protector of all that is cool and admirable. So if you plan to Delete everything no matter how cool or amazing they are then I'm afraid I will have to stop you. Lord Gaster. I don't suppose you already have a match to you? If not then let me welcome you to this realm and show you the beauty of that you wish to destroy. " Alex would say, getting more energetic as she continued on. The bluenette clearly getting very engrossed in her own words as she made dramatic hand gestures and facial expressions to empathise her points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

"Great!", Clara thought. She actually managed to get someone to come out for her promo. She was smiling under the mask, matching the expression on it.

Talking into the mic to answer Queen's challange:

"Very well, lord of style of cool. I accept your challange. You are going to be the first of many victories I will achieve in this dimension. We are going to fight by most used rules of this dimension. Pin, giving up, leaving into the dream realm, staying outside the 4 ring posts for more than 10 seconds are all the means of winning. Ah, but no weapons. I may be an evil overlord, but even I have standards."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:37 am

Alex would be somewhat surprised to find that the masked woman wanted a match right this second although she didn't really seem to opposed to the idea, but now that the bluenette thought about it perhaps getting herself wet before a match wasn't such a good idea... Oh well luckily it had only been sprinklers so it didn't get in the way too much. 

The queen of cool style would think about it for a second as she heard Gaster explain the rules, she knew about most those things but she had never ever encountered the concept of giving up. Alex would smile as she heard Gaster say something so ridiculous, Alex would never give up. " Alright sure, let's go right now " Alex would say, sliding her mic under the ropes as apparently the two were ready to compete already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down