Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya - Page 4 Empty Re: Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:11 am

Ryo was on cloud nine as he thrusted his cock in and out of Aphrodites warm and wet mouth. Here he was, a tanned, toned, 19 year old, being cheered by an audience of thousands as he face fucked one of the most beautiful women on the entire planet.

Did he even deserve to be this lucky?

...probably not, but oh well.

Finally, as Aphrodite's body started to slow down and go limp under him, the boy shivered and let out a moan, his cock starting to throb as he got closer to his orgasm, which was something he couldn't afford to let happen, as another orgasm would cost him the match.

So he started to pull out, only to gasp as suddenly he felt a strong suction on his dick, and felt a warm, loving, tongue run up the underside of his cock, making him tremble and moan. "F-Fuck! You were supposed to pass out! Don't suck me off!"

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya - Page 4 Empty Re: Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:50 pm

Aphrodite had gone quickly from a move of desperation to one that could very likely win her this match as she began to suck him off in such a compromised position. Sure, this wasn't how she wanted the match to go, with her nearly being choked out and still was technically by his thick cock, but it was the only idea that she had left, using her nose to breath while making sure that Ryo felt every second of his move be instantly ingulfed in pleasure from her silky tongue. This was revenge pure and simple.

Using her arms, Aphrodite would hold on to him wherever she could, attempting to keep him down coincidentally on top of her and still technically choking her out. It was all she had at the time being and she was going to milk this poor boy for everything he had.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 am

This was bad, this was bad. He had gotten too cocky, too confident, wanted to be smug and humiliate this girl for beating him in a previous title match, and now it was costing him!

He tried to move back, tried to push his bare feet against the mat, but the mat and him were covered in oil, making it impossible to get any traction! Even when he managed to scoot his tanned butt back a little, and start to free his dick from her warm and wet mouth, she grabbed his cute buttcheeks, digging in with her fingernails and pulling him back, forcing his dick down her throat to keep sucking at him!

Unable to escape, feeling his pleasure build, Ryo moaned and whimpered, grabbing his hair as he started to panic!

"FuckFuckFuck! S-Stop, please stop! I...I can't take it...I'm gonna...oh fuck...I can't...I'm gonna Cu-"

He was cut off by his own following howl of pleasure, his throbbing cock finally having too much and tapping out for him, shooting hot load of his cum down Aphrodite's throat, the referee girl noticing the cum splashing out and signaling for the bell. Just like that, Ryo's own move had turned against him, and once again, Aphrodite had handed The Last Wrestle Angel a crushing, though pleasurable, defeat!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:44 pm

Aphrodite knew she had one as soon as he began to moan and whimper. Her gamble, a hard fought one that was built out of near desperation.

Cum flooded into her mouth, it's milky warm texture flooding into her like a torrent as she sucked his cock all the way to the end. At first, she was able to down it easily, but soon too much began to come out, spilling out of her lips before finally she released him and pushed Ryo weakly off, face wet with his cum. She'd like it partially off, Aphrodite only then wiping it out off her mouth as she caught her breath. If it wasn't for the referee's gloved hand, Aphrodite would have likely laid there on the ground, out of breath.

"I won... I won!" she cheered, posing for the crowd, pushing her breasts up for the audience, slick with Ryo's spilled cum.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 01, 2023 8:08 am

While Aphrodite recovered, so did Ryo, groaning and moaning, his nude tanned body still trembling as he recovered from that powerful orgasm, his slim chest rising and falling with each breath.

By the time he recovered, caught his breath, and was able to sit up, Aphrodite was on her feet, posing for the crowd, showing his cum off on her tits and raising her belt up in the air, celebrating her win.

"...D...Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!" Ryo groaned out, pounding his fist on the mat as his cock limped and laid between his tan legs, looking as defeated as he felt, while the victorious champion looked down at him.

Letting out a deep sigh of disappointment, Ryo looked away from Aphrodite, sniffling a little, the teenager trying not to cry after being defeated yet again in a title match for a belt he'd been gunning after for a long time. "...You got me. You made me cum. I guess you can...do what you want with me now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4