Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:26 am

Little by little, Okami was slipping into a peaceful slumber.
"Mmffhh... <3" @/////@
Only able to think of the warm, comforting softness surrounding his face, he had been totally pacified, incapacitated to fight against the mind-numbing combination of Tashida's pampering attitude and suffocating breasts.

That's when Ataru made his decision: he couldn't just stay there and assist to his friend's womanly humiliation.

"R-Resist Okami, I'm coming to help you!",
he yelled rushing across the ring to reach them, his hands sinking into the mounds of soft titflesh that were suffocating Okami, in a reflexive, desperate effort to push them apart and let him breath.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

Post by Lederface! Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Tashido was about to see if Okami was finally out of the fight, but suddenly, an outside force would arrive, knowing who it was perfectly, Tashido was worried about what it might do, so knowing that at this rate she will be trapped, she would let go of Okami and try to free herself from the grip of Okami's partner,Ataru.
You want to play too?.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:32 am

Released by Tashida in order to defend herself from a second assailant, Okami just flopped down at her feet in a catatonic state, barely conscious but still under the soporific effects of her lenghty breastsmother.

With Okami still in the ring but temporarily out of the games, it was Tashida and Ataru now.
"You may put it in those terms. I'm not going to lose this match!".
With that said, Ataru tried to grab one of Tashida's arms, attempting a standing half-hammerlock. If successful, the grappling boy would get himself to sneak behind Tashida, with her controlled arm twisted behind her back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:14 am

Tashido didn't expect Ataru to really put much effort in keeping her restrained, and as she tried to avoid having her body squeezed by Ataru's strength, Tashido's arm would be bent and she would have her hand now dominated by Ataru.
Ahhhh---- and how do you plan to do this Ataru? besides, if Okami can't be with us..... do you want to take his place?

she would say while trying to move to get out of that grip.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:39 pm

"I don't think so, as long as I stay in control I won't let myself be smothered like you did with Okami. And now, it's time for some punishment!", Ataru said with a  grin.

Feeling confident in his hold, the handsome boy released one of his hands to start spanking Tashida. Of course, those sounding slap were not causing much damage but the intent was to show that he was in a superior position.
The risky aspect of performing this taunting move was that he was now using only one hand to keep Tashida in the half-hammerlock, which probably was an overconfidence mistake.

Moreover, it was yet to be seen how Tashida would react to Ataru's action.
All the while, Okami mumbled and stirred faintly on the mats, slowly recovering but still half-asleep.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:04 am

Tashido thought that maybe that boy was not a bad boy, but when she was slapped on her butt several times, her mind would not hesitate, he was a boy who wanted to humiliate her and now she had to do what was necessary, feeling how her hand was not so restrained, she would start to take steps backwards, using her butt with a cotton ball as a tail, she would attack with butt slaps against Ataru.
Bad kids shouldn't do that! the punished one will be you when I get out of this!

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:57 am

Ataru was not expecting such kind of counter measure from Tashida, overpowered by her air-crushing butt bumps until his grip on her arm was broken.

"W-what... Unghff... Unfhh..! >////<".
The young wrestler was compelled to double over, needing a few moments to catch his breath. More than enough for Tashida to take the initiative.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:38 am

Tashido had managed after some impacts to finally get out of Ataru's grip, laughing at the situation, she would see that now she had her chance, so smiling, she would grab Ataru's arm and throw him hard against the ropes, where she would be ready to make his neck collide with Tashido's arm in a clothesline.
you're a bad boy!

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 pm

"Eeep what the... woaahh!!!"
Ataru yelped in surprised distress as Tashida effortlessly tossed him into a forceful run into the ropes, where he'd then bounce back and be nailed by her crushing clothesline.

"Uunnghhh....!!! I ...s-see stars... guuh... @/////@".
He groaned faintly at her feet, seeing the arena swirling around his stunned eyes after her crushing move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:12 am

Tashido after that move not as powerful as she wanted, she would notice that Ataru seemed to be a little dizzy from the move, making Tashido like the good woman she was, she would lift poor Ataru, trying to carry him as if it was going to be a Bear Hug, letting her breasts do all the work to squeeze Ataru's body, thinking of Okami, she would let Ataru go, heading towards Okami to tell him.
hey!..... are you still awake little guy?.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next