Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, KarlKraus, kerflubble, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone?

2 posters

Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone? Empty [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone?

Post by skip-stop Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:04 pm

Continued from here.

Match type: casket
Victory conditions: put the opponent into a casket and close the lid shut
Special conditions: there are two caskets on the opposite sides of the ring; initially, the caskets are on platforms at the ring level; anything goes

You know…” Victoria began as she watched Charlotte finish her warm-up.
"May I ask you not to say anything?" asked the Frenchwoman, guessing in advance that this request would remain unanswered.
“… this is already something beyond reason…” finished the manager, “just the thought of such a brutal match gives me goosebumps.”

The young woman rolled her eyes and then rose to her feet. She went to the mirror and just looked at her reflection for a few moments. Lately, she often wondered who she sees when looking in the mirror? And why does she do what she does? It might seem that such questions are being asked either by completely lost people or by those who are one step away from the psychiatric hospital. While this was true most of the time, Charlotte had other reasons.

"Do you know why Astrid steps into the ring?" she asked, looking at Victoria through the reflection.
"Oh, who doesn't know?" the Englishwoman chuckled slightly. “Only the deaf person has never heard her words. I am a descendant of the great Vikings and I intend to make them proud of me, when I find myself in Valhalla and tell them stories about my victories, I'm going to write my name in history!”

Charlotte couldn't help smiling. Victoria very clearly parodied her Norwegian friend. The Frenchwoman came closer to her manager. Victoria, who was sitting on the bench, had to raise her head to look into Charlotte's eyes. And she was surprised. The Frenchwoman was still smiling. But it wasn't just a smile. There was something else.

I also want to write my name in history,” she said, “I want to become a worthy example for everyone who comes after me. I want everyone to see who I really am. And for this I am ready to risk being in a coffin if I have to."

Victoria's eyes were widened, she even slightly opened her mouth. She always knew that Charlotte was single-minded. And she knew that every match for the Frenchwoman is another step on the path, which she called the path of a real fighter. But she had never spoken about such things so openly before. For a moment, Victoria wanted to wish her ward good luck, but then she remembered that Charlotte hated it. So she just smiled with satisfaction and nodded.

Charlotte was glad she was able to convey her point of view. So she also nodded and left the locker room. The young woman headed down the long corridor. Was she worried? Undoubtedly. Was that enough to make her doubt herself? Never. She stopped in front of the curtains and took a deep breath.

Her career has skyrocketed. And even more rapidly her career fell down. Yes, she was young. Many might say that she has many years ahead of her. The opinion of weaklings who thus justify their own failures. Charlotte made no excuses. She preferred to go forward. Perhaps even more brutal match than the one in which she suffered a crushing defeat this summer was waiting for her now. And she was ready.

Entrance Music:

Attire:

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone? Xewd211

Her dynamic music began and the Frenchwoman came out from behind the curtains. She made a few punches into the air in time to the music, and then raised both hands above her head to greet the audience. A wave of applause made her smile. She began to walk down the ramp with a confident gait. She spread her arms wide to the sides to give five to everyone who reached out to her. She loved the support of the audience. She was sure that it was thanks to them that she would one day achieve real success.

The young woman stopped in front of the ring for a moment to look at the caskets. There was nothing to hide here, it was a very eerie sight. Someone today will be in one of these coffins and Charlotte had no intention of becoming that person. The pink-haired woman rolled under the bottom rope and jumped to her feet.

Coming to the center of the ring, she pushed off the mat, making a wide spinning kick. Landing on her feet, she raised her hands once more to greet the audience. When her music ended, she greeted the referee and headed to her corner. Charlotte put her hands on the top ropes. This match did not have the most pleasant backstory. She knew what her opponent was counting on after this match. And Charlotte was sure that another Franchwoman would do anything to win. The Frenchwoman involuntarily clenched her fists. Let Ragna try.

Last edited by skip-stop on Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone? Empty Re: [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone?

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:17 pm

"Don't let the kids stay up too late mon nounors, I might be working a show tonight but it is also a school night... je t’aime aussi. I'll make sure I win and come home in one piece, she won't know what hit her, I promise that... au revoir l’amour" she says to the cellphone raised to her ear, sitting in the locker room alone. She had rested most of the day, spending time to wander around town, get a bite eat, and even seen an early showing of a movie around noon today. Everywhere she had went, she had not thought of tonight, the match between her and Charlotte for rights to be potentially called a contender. It was only now, where her mind could fully focus on what was ahead that she put every ounce of her thought into the match.

How to beat Charlotte?

The specter of the match was now fully present in her mind, now having to plan to face one of the top players here in the AFW, no small feat, especially for one that's career had only just started and was barely out of the woods of being an unknown. The interference in the interview, just a way to put her name out their, to grab the attention of those that barely knew her name and to ensure herself a match that could fully show what she could do. The kick was that it was just as dangerous for her. A casket match that would likely ensure a ferocious contest between the two women, one that would decide the fate for both of them.

Attire:
[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone? Ragna_10

Entrance Music:

Ragna strode out finally, leaving the gorilla position and then appearing center on stage to the patriotic music of her country, images of her own success in her collegiate wrestling career and whatever they could find here in the AFW were played upon the jumbotron. Her eyes only looking towards one thing, Charlotte, her opponent. She'd walk past the coffin, one of two made for one them to put inside. This was life and death after all, careers for the future riding on the outcome.

"I know what I said earlier but here in this ring we are equals," she spoke, letting the referee come and check upon her person. She didn't showboat, simply walking to her corner, "Give me everything you have Charlotte, don't hold back because I'm not either."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone? Empty Re: [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What Will Be Carved On Your Gravestone?

Post by skip-stop Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:03 am

Charlotte turned her head to the side, and her eyebrows involuntarily raised. Even for her, it was strange to hear that. She could hardly call herself a patriot of her country, so her musical theme was a reflection of her essence. But Ranga's music was not only associated with France, it was one of the real symbols of France on a par with the world-famous La Marseillaise. The pink-haired woman hadn't expected to hear this.

However, music is the last thing she should have thought about now. And her rival's gaze, which was focused exclusively on her, clearly spoke of this. Charlotte frowned slightly as she watched Ragna climb into the ring. This woman looked more than confident in herself and it seems she was completely ready for what was to happen in this ring.

The young woman had two feelings about this. In fact, this was the first match for her, which began with an open conflict. She usually did not allow her matches to be accompanied by anything personal. But this time was an exception, as Ragna hurt her pride and self-respect. There was no doubt that she was using this to get a chance to prove herself. But for Charlotte, it didn't change anything. She would never allow herself to do this to anyone. And now she was determined to defend her honor.

She was already about to push off the corner and go to the center of the ring so that the striped shirt would wave her hand, announcing the start of the match. The pink-haired woman was sure that after what happened during her interview, she should not count on any sign of mutual respect from her rival. But, as surprising as it was, Charlotte was wrong.

The words she heard from Ragna were completely different from what she said the time she unceremoniously interrupted her interview. Charlotte did not quite understand what caused this sudden change in the behavior of the other Frenchwoman. But, nevertheless, Charlotte went to the center of the ring. She pressed her right fist to her straightened left palm, then she bowed.

May the best woman win,” she said shortly, straightening up to her full height.

It was Charlotte's duty to show respect to her opponent, even though she no longer referred to herself as a martial arts master. Her code of honor says that even the enemy can be respected. And although Ragna's words seemed too pompous to her, they were still much better than anything she said during their previous meeting. Charlotte intended to take a few steps back.

She took a fighting stance. She moved her right leg a step back and slightly turned her left side towards her opponent. She raised her right fist to the level of her chin, and her left fist remained at the level of the middle of her torso. The Frenchwoman took a deep breath and nodded to the referee, letting her know that she was ready to start the match. And when the striped shirt received confirmation of readiness from Ragna too, she raised her right hand, after which she dropped it abruptly. The match has begun.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum