by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 4 Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 am

Miku was proving that she was not a novice, resisting quite well, but little by little it could be noticed that she was being dominated, resisting as much as possible, but barely managing to maintain the posture, then Miku would try to hold on, but when she felt her pussy starting to get wet, Miku would only keep her smile while inside her tried not to crack.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 4 Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Valicon Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:29 pm

"Go on...let out a moan, show the audience exactly how you feel about this." He taunted as he continued his assault. He felt how wet she was and in only drove him on, his hand feeling up every inch of her tits as she was rocked back and forth between the ropes

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 4 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:05 am

Miku felt like her pussy was being finished, the force of that attack was being too much for Miku's body, so in a last attack, she pushed her whole body back, trying to get Miku to take Shad to the ground, otherwise, there would be little to do after that.
I won't leave..... without a great ending!!!.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:57 pm

He let himself be pushed back, finally letting her free from the ropes, but not without taking something in return. As she pushed him back he used what little strength he had to try and lift her up, showing off the way his cock was fucking her to all the audience. "Is this the big ending you wanted?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:25 am

Miku had managed to free herself from that place, but without wanting to, she would have finally ended up in something quite like a Full sex Nelson, panting as she knew her body had reached its limit, so with a smile she would say to Shad.
I think so, this is the grand finale I want Shad!!!.
So then he would stop fighting to finally enjoy himself and let Shad take care of the rest.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:53 pm

"Then sing for me, let them know who it was who conquered you." With that admission he began to drill her pussy for all he had. He knew he could not hold her up for very long and wanted to make sure he got her before his strength gave out. So he thrust hard, giving each one a second to take effect before going again, watching the audience eat this whole thing up.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:41 am

Miku listened to Shad's words, he was right, Miku's skills had been nothing against Shad, but she wasn't upset, she came to AFW to have fun, and this even though it would be a defeat, she enjoyed it, so then she would start to moan, feeling all Shad's strength in her, at the end, after some seconds, Miku would look at the ring's ceiling to tell him

Thank you..... Ah... I-i am......cummming!!!!

And so, finally she would give in to her urges, cumming still with Shad's cock inside her.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:39 pm

After she finished Cumming Shad none to ceremoniously dropped her onto her face, acting a foot on her ass in a sign of dominance. He had made her cum, now he needed to make her give up. "So Miku, do we need to go longer or have you had enough yet?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:54 pm

Miku fell defeated to the ground, she couldn't deny it, it was a funny feeling, so then when she was put in the situation if she wanted to give up or still wanted to continue fighting, so then with a smile she would say to him
We both know that for now, it's okay, so yes, I give up....but soon I'll be back and we'll have a lot of fun, but for now, I'll just say thank you very much for the fight.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:23 pm

It was rare that Shad would be so utterly lost for words, his smirk frozen in place as he tried to figure out why a person he just "humiliated" was thanking him. Normally people hated him, vowed everlasting revenge for what he had done to them. But she was THANKING him. And he simply nodded and left, filing this away for another time.

Winner by humiliation submission: Shad Owens

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4