Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Lederface! Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:48 am

Miku could feel how her tongue, mouth and lips began to lose ground, putting her in a pretty bad situation, but things downstairs began to take another turn, noticing that her legs managed to do something, preventing Shad from taking advantage, but Miku knew that if she wanted to win, she had to take the initiative, so she would hold on to Shad, trying to roll him with her to try to take him down so that she would be on top of the two of them.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Valicon Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:04 pm

As they tussled and toiled, both trying to get the upper hand in this rather sexy competition, suddenly the sense of gravity taking ahold of Shad was felt. Thinking fast (a specialty of his) and knowing that if things continued as they were he was likely to be on the bottom. That was not something he wanted to have happen and so as they fell he shifted his weight so that they would instead of falling one on top of the other they would both fall onto their sides. This would of course stop her from gaining thst advantage but the movement would cause his pants to slide down past his ass and collect around his ankles.

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:30 am

Miku was doing her best, fighting with every available energy to overpower Shad, and although her techniques seemed to work, Shad seemed to know what he was doing, since when she almost managed to take Shad down, both would be on the canvas on their backs, noticing Shad's pants, being somewhat low, so she would simply try to take advantage of that situation to try to get out of that move, hoping that Miku would have the opportunity to get up and plan something better.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:10 pm

For the first time in minutes the pair broke apart, separating with a cry of disappointment from the audience. It was only a temporary thing though, as both fighter were now reorganizing their strategies, accounting for new information. Shad now had a better idea about Miku. She was a lot like himself, but stronger and more physically able to cope with things. He on the other hand, seemed to have a slight edge in the pleasure department as he had discovered during their kissing match. It was a slim advantage, but that was all he needed. It was unfortunate that he was now the only one naked, but that was a situation easily remedied.

He stood up, stretching his long, lanky body to work out the kinks and to give her a good look at him. He was toned, like a runner, thin but well muscled underneath the surface. His shaft too was not the monster that some of the others in the male locker room boasted about, his was more modest almost average or even smaller, but he treated it like an assassin's dagger, knowing where to stab to get the best effect. "Like what you see?" He asked almost mockingly, trying to lur her within range before shooting out a hand to lock her into an Iron claw hold.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 am

Miku would see Shad's manly member rising, let alone being blushing and embarrassed, she was shaking her head sideways, trying to understand what was going on, asking him
so...... this is the dagger you plan to murder me? I guess I can't complain, just like you, these 2 big ones I have here are just as lethal in the right hands my dear boy, and clearly I hope your.... friend, girlfriend or whatever, won't feel jealous when you're asking for more.

leaving the jokes behind, she would start to approach Shad, waiting for the best moment when he was close, to return the move, and pretend to want to hit him, if he fell in the trap, she would throw her leg straight to kick Shad's penis hard.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:18 pm

It was a clever feint, her movements precise and practiced. And it nearly worked too, his "dagger" nearly broken by the kick she sent his way. He almost did not see it coming too, her movements quick and sure. But at the last second he saw the danger and did an ungainly scramble out of the way. He did not avoid it all however, the tip of his shaft took the hit as he backed away, causing him to wince and suck in a small breath. It also put him in a really bad position, him in the corner and slightly winded because of the nearly fatal low blow.

"It is fun isn't it? Watching your opponent go from powerful to powerless in one blow. You'll have to work harder to get me however...I'm not so easy to trap so you might think."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:54 am

Well.... According to Yukari you're dangerous, but nothing a few ejaculations won't solve....

While looking at Shad's situation, Miku would approach at full speed, throwing her knee against Shad's stomach, hesitating about what could happen if the move failed, she was too close to Shad and that at some point would be bad

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:19 am

"Dawww, you flatter me.  But I am simply doing what I love."  He witnessed her coming at him and in his current position he had no way to counter her attack.  So he chose the option that had served him well so often...flee to fight later.  He rolled to the apron, letting her crash against the ring post, before jumping on top of her and pinning her down...his dick inches away from her slit.  "I think we both know it's time fir this...would you not agree?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:07 am

Miku had launched her attack knowing it was win or lose, but to her surprise, Shad seemed to have decided something better, having rolled to avoid Miku's attack, she would end up hitting the turnbuckle, and before she could turn around, Shad's manly member was already very close to her, hearing how Shad seemed to want to start with what both them and the audience expected, Miku would tell him
I think it would be the right thing to do, however, here we must know who will be the one to steer your rudder....

So Miku would try to reach with her hand to touch Shad's penis.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:09 am

Shad smiled and touched her hand back, subtly but firmly blocking her from grabbing his dagger. "I think I can steer this ship just fine. However you just sit back and enjoy the cruise...unless you want to call it now and save us the trouble." He said as he inserted it into her slit, rocking his hips back and forth, his first goal to turn her on, and get her ready for more.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next