Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination

2 posters

Go down

Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination Empty Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination

Post by Lederface! Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:40 am

Tipe of Fight: Hentai Submission
Victory condition: Make your opponente Tapping or say "I Give Up" after Cum

Miku was ready to fight, although that wouldn't stop her from being a bit nervous, it had been a while since she had stepped into a ring for an official fight, but she knew very well that she had to make her best friend and the people that helped her to get back to fighting condition despite her time away from it.

Well, it's time for me to prove that I'm not just a woman with a girl, I'll be that!....... and a professional wrestler too!.

and so, on the ramp of the arena, a big colorful show of LED lights, Miku would appear, waving to all the audience that was witnessing her, stepping into the ring with a clear happiness of feeling like a long time ago when she was just a girl who had known a very small part of what erotic fights would be like.
Spoiler:

Miku didn't want her opponent to look like she was shy because of the clothes she was wearing, so she excitedly undressed, revealing her underwear, a bra and some black panties, starting to prepare herself for the first person she would face in AFW.
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination Empty Re: Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination

Post by Iceman Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:31 pm

Shiho was sitting in the lockers room waiting for her turn to get on stage. The streamer was surprised about how quickly she had been booked for another match after her debut. When she joined the AFW in order to get to know some women and to get lewd with them she couldn’t even imagine herself becoming popular within the crowd, or at least not so quickly, but the popularity of her streaming channel helped her career in wrestling and vice-versa since her subscribers grew in numbers since her debut. And on top of that, she was having the time of her life tussling around some of the hottest women.

When a stagehand knocked on the door to signal her turn Shiho got startled and snapped out of her daydreaming. With a final look at the mirror the streamer rushed to the backstage since she didn’t want to be late for her own appearance! Luckily for her that wasn’t an option and when her entrance theme started echoing through the arena she started her walk down the ramp. It surprised Shiho that even if she soundly lost her first match there were lots of people cheering and waving at her, and she responded properly by having a good time and basking in the people’s love. That proved that even above a good fighter there was a good showwoman, and Shiho wasn’t good at wrestling but she put the best shows up.

RubberyNymph:

Upon reaching the ring Shiho could have the first proper look at that night’s rival. That blonde standing on her corner looked so different from Shiho’s first rival and that was exciting since the streamer wanted to get to mingle with lots of different women. She was also pretty hot with that black bikini and Shiho could start herself getting flustered at her sight. After flaunting her body a little to the crowd’s delight as her entrance theme died out she approached the center of the ring with a friendly look on her face. “Hiyo! I’m RubberyNymph and I will be working with you tonight! Hope we both can have lots of fun...”

Back to top Go down

Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination Empty Re: Shiho Tanaka vs Miku Kobayawa (D) fun & determination

Post by Lederface! Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:25 am

Miku was eagerly waiting for her opponent to make her presence known, and so when she heard a new entrance theme start to play, she would get excited, almost as much as the crowd, screaming with excitement when her opponent finally made her presence known, she was a girl who seemed to enjoy what she was doing tonight, noticing how the crowd seemed to have a preference for her over Miku, but that didn't bother her.

Once that woman was in the ring in front of Miku, she would see how her opponent seemed to be looking at her clothes a lot, something that would make Miku let out a small laugh, and then, as she got closer and closer to her opponent, she would say to her:
Well, I hope you're ready, because I've wanted to have fun for a long time, so I hope you don't hold back and so, Miku would head to her corner, where she would try to think about what kind of strategy she could use for their fight, although her mind was only giving very funny ideas.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:12 am

Shiho was curious about that oponent of hers. What kind of person would that one be? First impressions were always important and when this Miku spoke she roused Shiho’s interest about her. With her words and her tone choice as well with her positioning so close to the streamer, Miku chose to promise excitement and playfulness. “Well, if it is fun you are after you can have looooots of fun with me!”, she said with a wink as her rival started her walk back to her ring. Shiho felt surprise by her own open character. Not having many friends, she joined the AFW to mingle with more women and it was amazing how far she had come in so few time. She couldn’t care less about wins or losses, her objective was being successful in there.

The bell rang and the match started. Shiho still had to see what kind of rival that one would be. Would Miku have a fighter’s approach or a lover’s? Only one way to find out. As she cautiously circled her rival Shiho made an inviting smile. “So, how would you like this debut to go?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 am

Miku would hear the bell ringing knowing that it was time to perform, she would notice how Shiho's look showed some doubt about how she could be, laughing a little, Miku would approach the center of the ring, hearing Shiho asking her how she would like what kind of debut she wanted, laughing a little, Miku would understand that Shiho wanted to know what kind of sexual fighter Miku was, so then looking at her face to face, she would tell her
I'll be honest with you, an acquaintance told me about you, and told me you love to feel pleasure with your opponents and have fun, so ...... what do you say to forget striking and very painful moves and go straight to submissions to cause pleasure and have a lot of fun?
so then Miku would get closer to Shiho and with her lips ready, she would basically challenge Shiho to a kissing duel.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:34 am

Shiho was still getting used to her new career in sensual wrestling. That was why she was still a little bit appalled when stepping inside the ring because there was something that always made her feel a little restless and that was not knowing beforehand what kind of rival she was going to face. Shiho wasn’t stupid and knew pretty well that even if she had joined a league of sexual wrestlers some fellow fighters liked to add some actual strikes and submissions to the mix, making it as painful as it was pleasant, and that scared the streamer a little. It was only when her rival for that night showed that she wanted no harm coming to her when she relaxed. There was also that mysterious claim of that blonde knowing some acquaintance of Shiho.

“Oooh?”, the steamer showed her curious as she walked closer and closer to her rival. “And who might that person be? Don’t tell me now, that will have to wait.” Without warning Shiho would seal her lips against Miku’s. Now that was a fight the streamer really wanted. Shiho would start wrestling with her tongue against her rival’s, not in an aggressive way but in an exciting one. She didn’t want to make Miku feel defeated, but to rouse her interest and see where that could lead the both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:42 am

Miku had really expected a fight like the one she was having for years, and when she saw that Shiho was about to give her that, Miku would quickly smile, so then when the lips of both girls started, Miku would feel Shiho's tongue make the first offensive, she really liked that, but since she didn't want Shiho to have all the fun, she would also use her tongue, and as if she were a snake, she would move to try to attack Shiho, maybe Shiho was much sexier than Miku, but she certainly trusted in all her time having trained with Hitomi in their friendly matches and more recently in a more serious manner.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down