Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade  Empty Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade

Post by 3ho Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:33 am

The billing for tonight was almost just a standard match for Morgan. It would have been tragically boring if she was relegated from her usual flashy fanfare to something without all the pomp. It took a bit of pressure, namely Morgan saying she just will take the disqualification loss for not showing up if she wasn't given something with a bit extra. Management did cave a little, changing the rules to only allow a submission tap out to be accepted as the only means of winning.

The match still lacked flare but being a natural sparkplug herself, Morgan was sure she could make up for it for some rather daring escapes. She knew a little about submissions but knew more about escaping them rather than creating them. So it seemed like a fair match in conclusion. Well that's if her opponent knew submission holds but according to the tagline of her opponent, Echo, she was a "Legacy Fighter". So yea? Guess she'll see.

Entrance, music, and Morgan's normal flashy entrance of sparklers and a magical trick. This time she went with a snap of her fingers and making your stereotypical magician's hat appear in her hand. A simple feat and one that some might be able to figure out especially with the hint that the hat was not their ordinary hat. Though there wouldn't be any evidence for the lucky fan that got tossed it as Morgan skipped down towards the ring. Though she did wear the see-through shirt for a reason. It meant she couldn't hide anything up her sleeve, making the surprise of her tricks more impressive. A magician never tells, though.
In the Flesh:

Climbing into the ring, Morgan slipped into her corner and lounged against the turnbuckle waiting for her opponent. She heard Echo was cute~

Last edited by 3ho on Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade  Empty Re: Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:41 am

Backstage, Echo prepared herself, adjusting her died hair and making sure her short shorts were snug, slipping her half top over her bra, putting on her wrist straps and making sure she looked good. Being cute and attractive was important in AFW after all, and she needed whatever she could get.

While still new to the league, Echo had not had much luck so far, the greek rookie having been dominated in both of her matches, the second being a very short hentai loss that introduced her to the humiliation...and yet also the fun, of hentai matches.

Still, tonight was a fight against a new girl, and a submission match to boot. That would be tough. Hearing her music play, Echo tried to put her fears aside, winking at her reflection and heading out towards the entrance ramp.

The greek rookie finally came out, in her pink and white attire. her cute body and slim, toned, bare legs on display, she waved to the crowd and made her way down the ramp, the steel feeling cold on her bare feet. Entering the ring, she waved once last time to the crowd before looking at her opponent.

Echo's ring gear:

She was...another super cute teenager. Go Figure. Clearly one of the bookers had a fetish no doubt. Then again, that could be said for everyone in the entire company.

"Hey there! I'm Echo. I guess your my opponent...you uh...your a magician I guess?" She said, going off what she had seen from the girls entrance. "...what uh...how does a magician end up a fighter?"

Back to top Go down

Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade  Empty Re: Morgan vs Echo - A Submission Escapade

Post by 3ho Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:51 am

Echo was certainly cute but she could not for the life of her understand the shoeless thing. First off, the floor of the arena was really gross. Probably. Second, it looked cold and dangerous with any number of potential things to step on. Echo might have been the country girl that walked barefoot on gravel or something if she were someone Morgan knew back home.

Although judging by the girl's posture, she probably wasn't much like a country girl. More like a country mouse. At least mice were cute though. Also easy to use in a number of magic tricks if you trained them well enough. In fact that might be a great metaphor for this match, Morgan thought. She's going to teach country mouse Echo a vanishing trick to make her win disappear! Funny but in a terribly cheesy way.

Morgan watched as her opponent entered the ring and she spoke. Morgan smirked, her posture read was spot on with Echo's stuttering, timid question. Though it was a valid one.

"Very carefully~" Morgan winked, leaning forward as if she were going to reveal a deep, dark secret. However she stuck a finger up, "And besides, a magician never reveals her secrets~". Morgan stuck her tongue out after that one, pleased with herself.

"So how do you want to start, Ec~ho~, I juuust so happen to be an escape artist as well so I betcha can't even hold me for long. Too bad this is a submission match, huh~"
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:29 am

Echo blinked a few times at the response, as it seemed that Morgan was going to tell her some secret of some kind, but blushed and flustered as it became clear the magician was just making fun of her instead, getting Echo to blush. Embarrassed, she would respond loudly, trying to sound boastful to cover up her embarrassment in getting so easily fooled.

"Well, I wouldn't be so confident if I were you! I'm Echo Alexandria, I'm a fifth generation wrestler, and I've been trained by my talented family for years to become to ultimate pro wrestler!" She declared boastfully, her first raising into the air, before she began to sneer and snicker to herself while looking at the incredibly attractive magician before her.

"So of course you understand, whatever silly magic tricks you might have are really nothing to a legend-in-the-making like myself, you'll still end up tapping out at the ground and having to kiss my feet in defeat, what do you have to say to that!?"

Echo declared, letting out a haughty giggle, her self confidence sufficiently boosted by her bravado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ho Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:22 am

Morgan stuck her tongue out again as Echo apparently felt threatened enough to start boasting in her defense about how she's a fifth generation and a prodigy and on and on. It was adorable that she felt so proud about herself, and it was going to make Morgan feel bad to have to knock the Greek wrestler down a peg.

"Aww~ Little Echo is trying to sound all high and mighty." Morgan teased matching with her own giggle. Though it was ironic that Morgan was calling Echo little considering Morgan was just a few inches shorter than her opponent. Probably under her weight as well, but that should hardly dictate the match, right?

"But there is an idea, let's table that discussion of who is kissing who and where for later. I have a match to win~"

Morgan waited for the bell to ring and then she plunged into action by getting down in a lock up stance and trying to grapple with Echo's hands, tying their fingers together in a test of strength! "Let's just settle who is stronger first!"
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:32 am

Echo blushed, but got a cross look on her face, fuming a little as Morgan reacted to her boasting by teasing her and then offering a test of strength. The sight of the woman giggling was legitimately adorable, but Echo couldn't be having those thoughts right now, she needed to put this magician in her place!

"F-Fine! I'll prove how much stronger I am!"

Echo replied, the bell ringing and the pink haired teen raised her hands and spread her fingers, interlocking them with Morgans and immediately trying to push her fingers back!

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ho Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:07 pm

Morgan was excited to lock fingers with Echo. Naturally, she hoped to start putting the pressure on her cute opponent early. It was only fitting considering the teasing she was doing earlier. Their grips were even for the second.

"Hehe~ You're not th-!" Circumstance was proving to be quite contrary to the blonde's expectations as she felt herself having to take a step back. A retreat to prevent herself from being totally overwhelmed! With Morgan being slightly shorter and lighter, she didn't quite have the force to stack up. Plus, this was one of her first real usages of strength. She had always been the more agile and flexible sort where Echo was probably more built.

Morgan clenched her teeth as she dropped to one knee having to bend her torso back from the waist. She was barely holding on from being completely toppled by Echo!
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:11 am

While Echo wasn't all that built in terms of muscle, having a flat stomach and lacking definition, she had a strong core and a slim amount of muscle on her that only really showed up when she flexed. Still, while it wasn't much, it was enough that, after an initial gasp as she thought the cute teen magician was as strong as she was, she was soon able to push past that counter force, and start forcing Morgan down on one knee!

"HA! What was that you were gonna say? About to say I'm not strong? Well shows you what you know!" She exclaimed, quickly becoming very happy about gaining the early advantage...though with a slight pink blush, as she had to admit, Morgan looked very cute on her knee like that...but she quickly pushed the thought aside.

"You gonna push back Morgan, or am I already too much for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ho Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:49 pm

Morgan hadn't quite anticipated she'd be outmuscled by her opposite. They were both the same size, right? Well actually.. no. Echo was taller and that probably meant she had a little more leverage. That apparently made a difference, much to the magician's chagrin as she found herself on one knee! A note for the future, she thought, but right now she had to find a way out of this mess!

"Maybe.. I wanted... to..!" Morgan huffed, looking like she was trying super hard to hold her own only for that scrunched up face to suddenly relent with a tongue out and a wink. She fell back, rolling backwards and lifted her foot to try and plant it right in Echo's stomach. An attempt at pulling the Greek Wrestler around to use her own momentum against her to flip her over!
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:27 am

Echo was getting a little too giddy over her superior position over Morgan, and she knew it. She couldn't help it really, In her few matches in the league, this was the very first time she had actually been able to overpower her opponent, and it felt AWESOME!

The feeling of Morgan yielding to her strength, losing ground and falling to her knees, the cute look on her face as she struggled, it gave Echo a feeling of powr and strength she had never felt before, and she loved it!

...and then Morgan's face suddenly changed, suddenly sticking her tongue out and giving the pink haired girl a wink, getting a confused look fom the greek girl, befoe she let out a loud yelp as she was suddenly pulled down, a boot hitting her right in her soft midsection, and, with a yell of panic and surprise, Echo was flipped head over heels over Morgan's with a surprise monkey flip, sending her crashing to the mat below to the delight of the crowd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next