by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mira & Charlotte Vs. Ryu & Ataru

2 posters

Go down

Mira & Charlotte Vs. Ryu & Ataru Empty Mira & Charlotte Vs. Ryu & Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:35 pm

Best 2 of 3  match, with KO to win each round.

Ryu and Ataru appeared on the ramp first, saluted by a loudly cheering crowd. A good chance to put a victory was welcome, though their latest challenges against curvaceous female wrestlers had not gone well, to say the least.

Once on the ring, the Ryu tossed his vest out of the ring, arising the excited squeals of a group of screaming female fans. His wrestling attire consisted in spandex shorts with a small Japanese flag on the side and matching wrestling boots, showing the slim but well toned muscles of his upper body.

Ryu:
"Come on Ataru! Everything will go smoothly if we stay focused on our game and not let us be distracted by their bodies",
Ryu instructed his younger cousin, who nodded in nervous but convinced approval.

Ataru:
"Y-Yes, I'm ready Ryu-kun!",
He said, before he'd got rid of his hoody jacket, revealing his identical wrestling suit and similar body built as his cousin.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mira & Charlotte Vs. Ryu & Ataru Empty Re: Mira & Charlotte Vs. Ryu & Ataru

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:56 am

"Howdy there, Are you Mira Sommers?" A blonde haired woman wearing a baseball outfit with a baseball in her hand and headphones asked a very busty redhead woman as they both stands in the gorilla position. "Yes, I am. And you must be my tag team partner for tonight, Ms. Charlotte Lee?" Mira confirms her identity as she wore her usual wrestling attire, then extended her hand to the blonde woman. "That I am Sugar, Please to meet ya!" Charlotte confirms to her identity as well and took Mira's hand and the two women begun to shake hands. "Likewise." Mira replied before the both women stopped shaking hands and released the other's hand.

"So, do you know anything about our opponent?" Mira asked, curious and hoping if that her partner does since the busty redhead never heard of either Ryu and Ataru before today so she doesn't know a single thing about them. "Well, I have faced  Ryu before. And while admittedly the little fella did give me some trouble but in the end I won our little bout and there's no doubt I can do it again. But as for his cousin, Ataru, never him so no one idea. Our best option is we keep our focus on Ryu." Charlotte explained to Mira. "Sounds like a plan to me." Mira agrees, as their games plan to isolate Ryu and work him over throughout the match.

Now the two of them would wait patiently for their cue and they would heard it as the ring announcers calls out their names and Mira's entrance song: Take Me Away by Taking Dawn plays throughout the speaker. "Looks like it's showtime. You ready?" Mira asked with a smile. "You Betcha sugah! Ready and rarin to go!" Charlotte replied in excitement. "Hehe~ Alright then let's go!" Mira giggles before her and Charlotte begins to walk out from behind the curtains and onto the ramp.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The two women would received a loud cheer from the fans, louder than their opponents. Mira and Charlotte had a big smile on their faces as they waved to the fans. Mira and Charlotte begins to walk down the entrance ramp towards the ring, high fiving and hugging the fans along the way before reaching the ringside arena. Charlotte would places her bat against the steels steps while Mira climbs up them on the ring apron, then enters the ring through middle rope and Charlotte enters by rolling underneath the bottom rope before standing up to her feet.

And now inside the ring Mira and Charlotte stares at their opponent for a minute before wide and big smile came on Charlotte, then  she suddenly towards Ryu! "RYUUUUU!" Charlotte said loud in a happy and excitement manner. She wraps her arms around him while pulling him close to him and hugging him tightly! "How u been, sugah? It's been a while since the last time I seen you!" Charlotte was always happy to see a familiar, even they are enemy, and will gladly hug them without any hesitation. Though she does have the tendencies to squeezing too hard and that is what's she doing currently doing right now as she was unknowingly crushing the poor boy.

"My my I didn't know, Ms. Lee could been so happy to see someone." Mira commented before turning her attention to her other opponent and Ryu's cousin, Ataru, she walked up to him with her extended her hand out, offering it for a shake. "Hey there, My name is Mira Sommer. It's nice to meet you." Mira greets herself to her opponent.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Charlotte and Mira received an enthusiastic welcome from the whole arena and not only from the predictably beguiled male audience: Many female fans of Tension loved the idea of seeing strong and curvaceous bombshells toying with handsome boys after all.

Of course, that's what Ryu and Ataru did not want to happen in their match. But the Japanese cousins were affected by the voluptuous charms of their opponents nonetheless, gasping at their spectacular entrance.

Of course, that was particularly true for Ryu, when he was literally overwhelmed by Charlotte.
"Ah...! H-Hey Charlotte. It's nice to see you too. You look in great sha-pmmfhh..??? Ummfhhh...! 0////0"
Due to the height difference, Ryu's surprised yelp was muffled into Charlotte's massive rack when the Southern Belle picked him up into a crushing affectionate hug. The thin fabric of her baseball shirt was the only obstacle for Ryu's head to being completely engulfed into her cleavage, while the red haired boy flailed around in disoriented fluster.

Unlike the greatly amused Mira Sommers, Ataru would gasp at seeing his elder cousin literally submerged into Charlotte's cheerful embrace.
His face was a priceless mix of shock and awe as he accepted Mira's handshake.

"Oh my.... uh I mean... m-my pleasure... my name is... uhh it is.. Ataru! o////o",
The younger Toranami stuttered into quite the awkward presentation, his flushed attention diveded between the distracting bounce of Mira's impressive bosom along with the handshake, and the worringly prolonged captivity of Ryu in Charlotte's strong arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:55 am

When they entered the ring Mira and Charlotte had different ways how they greeted their opponent. Charlotte straight up ran to Ryu and crushing him with a very tight hug with burying his face between her massive chest! While Mira just simply walked to Ataru, introduces herself, and offered her hand to him for a friendly shake which he accepted, though Mira saw how he was flushed distracted with her massive breasts something she can take advantage of and also probably worried how his cousin was crushed by Charlotte. "Alright, Ms.Lee. I think you will have plenty of chances to crush Ryu once the match begin." Mira tells her partner as she let go of Ataru's hand, which makes Charlotte look down and saw that Ryu was flailing in her arms, then realizing she was crushing the poor fella and instantly let's go of him, dropping him to the mat.

"Oh! Sorry about that Sugah! Forgot my own strength." Charlotte apologizing to Ryu while she bent down and offers her hand to help him up. But getting a closer look at his face, Charlotte remembers how much a cutie he was and he probably got even hotter. "Oh my! you certainly got cuter since the last time we met~" Charlotte said to Ryu in a very flirtatious manner while Mira upon seeing this walked to her and Charlotte's corner, then exit the ring onto the ring apron, letting Charlotte start off the match when it get started.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:15 pm

Ryu was admittedly grateful when Charlotte finally decided to let him go from her suffocating version of a 'southern comfort hug', dropped back down on his feet so that he could get some much welcome air.

"Gasp...! Fuuhh...fuuh... uhhh...cuter..??? w-wait I'm not cute. You are!" 0////0, Ryu replied with a bit of humor, though he blushed at the embarrassing realization that the match hadn't even started, and his head was already spinning.  

"Ugh... a-all ok? Would you like me to start first?", Ataru would ask in a mix of concern and fluster, wondering what it would feel to be smothered in Charlotte's canyon-like cleavage... or in Mira's equally impressive rack anyway.

"Nono it's all ok, I'll better go first, since I know Charlotte's moves from our past match...", Ryu shook his head, deciding that it would not be prudent to let Ataru start against the amazonian Southerne Belle without any direct experience of her... overwhelming fighting style. Half-persuaded, Ataru got into the simbolically blue boys' corner, (the girls' corner being pink), leaving Ryu and Charlotte to face each other in the middle of the ring.

"Good luck for the match, Charlotte!", Ryu said assuming his stance as the starting bell rung. Normally, the crimson-haired boy would start with a test of strenght aimed at gauging his opponent's power... but in the case of Charlotte, he knew well by first-person experience that the taller bigger girl was a bubbly amorous steamroller.
Deciding that a more cautious approach was preferable, the young handsome wrestler circled around Charlotte in seek of an opening.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:42 pm

"Teehee, Aww you little rascal~ I bet you says that to all the girls." Charlotte giggles and blushing a bit at Ryu's attempt comeback. Though as much as it was cute to watch Ryu getting flushed it's about to get the started match so both team needed to discuss which one of them was going to be inside the ring and starts off the match, Just like how Ryu and Ataru were doing. And Charlotte thought she was going to do the same with Mira but as she turns to talk Mira about it she notices that her partner wasn't there.

"Where she did go?" Charlotte wondered before finally noticing that Mira was already outside on the ring apron, making the decide who should go first for them as the busty redhead waves and Charlotte waved back. Although Charlotte would like have to discuss it she did wanted to start off the match and hit their foes with some hard and powerful attacks so everything worked out in the end.

"Right back at ya. But I think you are gonna need it much more than me." Charlotte retorted before the bell had rung and both competitors got into their stances. Though, Charlotte knew Ryu isn't stupid to lockup with her, it's clear as day that  Charlotte is bigger and stronger than him. And she was proved right as Ryu was being cautious and keeping his distance from her by circling around her. And speed being one of her biggest weakness she wouldn't been just lunge at him and grabs him, she wouldn't be fast enough, unless Ryu was distracted.

"Hey Ryu! Tell me did you like have your between my huge tits?" Charlotte asked , she decided to use her feminine and wiles to counter the faster Ryu. Making her breasts bounces for a bit in hopes to distract and flushes Ryu. If successful, Then Charlotte runs towards Ryu with her arms extended out and looks to nearly take off his head with a powerful clothesline!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Ryu's planned strategy would consist in staying at safe distance and bite with fast attacks, well knowing by experience that he'd be in trouble if a voluptuous powerhouse like Charlotte was to entrap him into her holds.

'Hit and run' was not really his style, but that seemed to be the wisest started strategy. But just when Ryu was about to put it in practice, a big flaw in his plan was revealed: Charlotte's ability to use her massive womanly charms to distract a male opponent!
The redhead boy gasped in shock and awe, when the Southerne Belle suddenly attracted his attention with her teasing question... and gravitated his gaze to her bouncy melons!

"W-Wha??? T-This is not the time and place for such questions!!! 0////0".
Ryu snapped with a full-red face, which only encouraged Charlotte to continue with her bosomy strategy. As Ryu stalled in mesmerized fluster at the suggestive bounce of her melons, the poor boy didn't realize that he was leaving himself open to Charlotte's own planned attack.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:27 am

Starting out for her team against Ryu, who was starting for his. Charlotte knew Ryu being on guard and focused on keeping his distance from her that she wouldn't be fast enough to catch him and would be wasting her energy, which would be perfect for her opponent who could slowly lower her energy down with hit and run tactics. So she needed to distract him from his goal of staying away from her and using her big beautiful brain she found the answer was obvious: Boobs!

As Charlotte would ask Ryu if he liked his face between her breasts, then making her breasts bounce a bit, trying to fluster Ryu. And it worked as his face went completely red! Which allowed Charlotte to strike as she ran over to Ryu and knocked him down hard to the mat with a powerful clothesline! The crowd winced in pain as the sound that came from echoed around the arena, many in the crowd either felt bad for Ryu or were lucky that they weren't in his position while Mira, in her corner, happily cheered for her partner taking control of the match.

"Betcha it did, huh?" Charlotte said, looking down at her young handsome foe with a smirk while also flexing the arm that she used to clothesline Ryu with. "And betcha this is gunna hurt as well." Before falling sideways and crashes onto Ryu's smaller, lighter, and frailer body with an elbow drop! Looking to crush the air out of his body! Mira proudly and happily jumps up and down, making her breasts bounces up and down as well, as she happily and proudly continues to cheer on her partner!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:07 pm

"Wah??? Unnghhhfff..!!!".
Ryu's comeback from a bosomy-dreamlike state was abrupt at painful, as Charlotte's clotheseline nailed him in a complete offguard state.
Crushed down to the mats with a bounce, Ryu was understandably reduced into a stunned condition for a few seconds, groaning and helpless to defend himself from the Southern Belle's next move.

That granted Charlotte enough time to boast about her womanly power, making a dominant bicep pose that the fans appreciated as much as they loved to see  Mira's bouncy dance in the corner.
As with Ryu, he could only use that short break to shake the cobwebs off his head and look up at Charlotte's wide grin... just in time to watch the blonde giantess descend upon him with a crushing elbow drop.

"Oh nooo-ummghffhhh...!!! @////@".
A long pained groan was exacted from Ryu's lips as a good share of wind was pressed out of his lungs in such devastating way, having Ryu squirm in breathless suffering, nearly flattened underneath her massive body.

Like many guys in the audience, Ataru had winched in pain at the crushing impact, before something distracted him from the main action on the ring.
"Uhh.. s-so big and... bouncy.... Ah! I mean.... c-come on Ryu, fight back! >/////<"
The poor boy had been entranced by Mira's bouncing show at her corner for a moment, providing further proof of the Toranami's boys weakness for certain parts of a woman's body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:19 am

After distracting Ryu with her boobs Charlotte immediately ran towards him like a freight train and clobbered his little ass down to the the mat with a clothesline! Then she would crush all the air of out of his poor little body, which earned a loud proud and happy from her tag team partner, Mira Sommers!

The smirk on Charlotte's face gets bigger as she saw how breathless Ryu was, so she make sure he wasn't breathing at all as she rolls her much heavier body onto his skinny body and places her breasts on his face for a breasts smother!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down