Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Jaystar, LunarOcean, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:20 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen  - Page 2 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen  - Page 2 Empty Re: Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:11 pm

This was how Rareta had been taught to deal with larger opponents. Keep them off balance and never able to take advantage of their larger size and greater strength. Now she just had to hold on until Yamato was out and that would secure her win. She just hoped her opponent didn't figure a way out or thus could get really messy

Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen  - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen  - Page 2 Empty Re: Standard Match: Grizzly Yamato vs Rareta St. Helen

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:38 am

Grizzly couldn't believe it but somehow this rookie was doing a rather fine job of  making her look like she herself was nothing more than an idiot rookie, especially a big lumbering meathead one. Something like this of course could not stand and while she was proud that a newbie was doing so well, she couldn't just let her have all the fun as she went from a kneeling position to standing on her two feet as she essentially carried Rareta as she was still being choked. She would attempt to bash her opponent by back straight into the turnbuckle.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:23 am

Rareta gasped in pain as she was crushed into the corner. Her hold would not break but it would loosen considerably. She was now basically giving Yamato a piggy back ride with extra choking. The fact that she had the strength and breath to do that, even through a sleeper was impressive to her, but also a little terrifying. If she could survive this...Did Rareta even have a chance?

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:11 pm

Rareta had a good hold of her but Grizzly wasn't going to let her win so easy as she moved around like a bucking bronco, slamming her opponent into the ring post repeatedly just to get her off her back. Credit where credit was due, her teacher had taught Rareta well, maybe too well as she did her best in attempt to escape. It was only after another slam into the turnbuckle that she tried to grab back at Rareta and try to flip her over herself in a judo style like throw.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:19 am

With a squeak if terror Rareta felt her arms get grabbed by the big girl and they began to almost peel the pinkette of of her. After getting slammed into the corner a lot, she had little left to fight back and thus landed hard onto her back.

What she needed was time, time enough to recover and possibly get back into it. So she would attempt to roll away, to slide out if the ring and onto the outside. Hopefully that would give her a few seconds to rest and recover and get her Agility back.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum