by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:00 pm

Carlson was daring indeed, the man had outwitted gods and demons on the regular and at point walked up to one and kicked them as hard as he could between the legs. But he was also not a fool, the leader of Team Starmage covered all his bases, did all his homework, had Lunar run countless simulations from all possible angles and even then would have 30 different plans to throw out the minute that first plan didn't work. Hence why he had brought the spider girl in to see if she could provide any advice or intel, alas Cesba had no clue it seemed. The leader didn't show any dismay however, as she commented on how Jay had many foes. And there was the Overseer, someone no stranger to Starmage. The supernatural goverment of this world had kept a wary eye on him, it was only a matter of time before Carlson and co put a stop to him anyway.

"Yes, he's been on our radar that overseer. Only a matter of time we suppose. We're moving out asap. We'll explain the plan here for you Cesba and Sho." with a wave of his hand Carlson would bring up various lights near the prison hologram before continuing with "We'll be heading in during a massive sandstorm, using that as cover a stealth flyer containing the team will fly overhead. Meanwhile Light will be waiting near the front grounds. We don't have an exact idea of Jay's cell location, we have a rough idea of the interior peacemealed together and of course we've scanned the outside from top to bottom and have found several entryways."

Carlson moved the lights to various points and said "I'll be taking the bottom floor, entering through the sewer gates. Chon will take the middle floors through a blasted wall that was damaged some time ago. Sho you will be taking the top floors, we have reason to believe there's a warehouse and loading bay that brings stuff across the floors. You can infiltrate from there and make your way down, me and Chon will be going upwards and we'll sweep the place floor by floor without being seen and find a way to free him. Light will be on standby in case we're detected. In which case he'll assault the prison directly and divert most of the guards. We'd prefer to do without causing any havoc, in and out. Lunar and the rest of the team will by flying the plane and providing support."

Sho clicked his heels together and saluted and said "Understood, what of......Cesba-chan?" with just a hint of hesitance in his voice.

The leader smirked and said "Ms Cesba, would you do us the honour of aiding us here? Your spider abilities would be great at stealth, would you accompany Sho?" Carlson said with confidence in the lady to aid the solider in war.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:07 pm

Cesba's eyes twinkle a bit on seeing the technology do its work and change to different angles and showing various parts of the prison as Ryan spoke about them and the plan, the spider trying her hardest to both listen and take in the display.

The plan was to try and go in undetected, during a sandstorm. "On an island? Is it...Known to have those?" She peers a bit closer to the innards of the prison. "How will you get around undetected? If Jay couldn't just escape himself, then how will you blend in without something being...Noticed?" Their last mission that Cesba was involved in went awry, being salvaged of course. But Cesba knew that even the most planning couldn't stop the team from doing what they needed to.

Sho asked about the spider.

Her eyes widen and she perked her head up. "How can I be of service to the team?" She glances at Sho and attempted to do the same salute he did.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:53 pm

Carlson was the sort that liked to think he knew talent when he saw it, how else would he have led his team otherwise. But it also extended to those outside of it, case in point with Cesba. She displayed very good close combat skills, around the same level as Huanle. More than capable of handling more than one opponent at a time, plus he knew that her spider genes favoured her towards a more stealth based approach. She could hang from walls and ceilings and observe the enemy and aid Sho in his infiltration.

The leader explained with "The sandstorm comes from the nearby lands, far enough to make swimming impractical. But just close enough that means weather from there can affect the island if that makes sense, its either that or try to get in at night. But something tells me we'd best get Jay on parole asap. With that in mind we'll be getting around undetected simply by not being seen, we've got some suits that blend you in with your environment. Move slowly enough and your invisible to cameras and the naked eye, don't get bumped into though."

Carlson smirked as he saw Cesba salute in a similar manner to Sho, the solider certainly had himself a great girlfriend there it seemed. The head of Team Starmage would put a comforting hand on her shoulder to put her at ease and say "You and Sho will go together, his spectral powers combined with your spider abilities will make for an impressive combo that can get past any hurdle. Let's get you suited up then." Carlson would go behind the table and dig out what looked like a skintight black fabric suit. The instant he handed it to the spider girl even she'd be able to tell it was magical in nature just from the touch alone surely.

"Go get changed, you too Sho. We'll meet you in the hanger area." Carlson said.

Sho nodded and said to Cesba "I'll just nip into my room and get ready, you can use the bathroom to change. Looking forward to working with you Cesba-chan." he lightly squeezed her hand before making his way to his room.......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:21 am

"The Dragoon must be how they get on and off the island." Cesba notes, pointing again at the beasts on the hologram. "They must be for defending the island too, because they don't get equipped with guns for the prisoners, I'm sure."

She backed her head up a bit when he explained the suits to her. Something that camouflaged them from sight. Would something like that work? she didn;t have much time to think about it, as she felt a hand on her shoulder that snapped her from her thoughts. She was to go with Sho on this mission. He hands her the clothing he was just talking about. "You just, have things like this offhand? My, why am I even surprised at this point?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Sho had to admit, technology had confused him at times. He could still remember that mission briefing he had before leaving his homeland back in the 50s the disbelief he felt when he was told of a device that could produce essentially limitless amounts of electricity. He had thought it mad till he had looked at the schematics of the device itself and realised that it was actually possible did he believe it. Then after being defrosted into modern day he had learned of other things including magic and other beings besides humans. He took to it rather well all things considered. He smirked as Cesba asked about the suit and said "Best scientists in more than one world, rather tame actually."

The solider got himself zipped up, he had a little belt around his. Stuff that would help him communicate with the team, a handful of bullets too. No gun though, Sho wouldn't need it with his electric powers. For he could ignite the gunpowder in them and unleash them with far greater force than any small gun could. After completing the suit dressup Sho would catch Cesba in her skintight outfit, instantly he felt his face flush red. It was as if she wore nothing at all with how well it hugged her curves, he took a breath to steady himself and said "E-Excellent, let's go Cesba-chan.....ummmm....you can keep the outfit probably........"

With that he'd motion for Cesba to follow him into a pair of elevator doors at the end of a hallway, which would descend into what looked like a mini hanger. There lay a sleek black stealth jet, where Carlson was waiting at the bottom of the steps to it. He grinned as he saw Sho was still a bit flustered and said "Hey Sho, c'mon! Remember though the rules!" as he ran up the steps.

The solider realised what Carlson meant there and coughed politely, before Cesba got up the steps he'd motion with his hand for the spider girl to hold. "Cesba-chan, let me be a dear and aid the lady up the steps......" his cheeks were further red at this point. Once they arrived up the steps of the stealth jet Carlson was there sitting in the cockpit with the rest of the team behind him.

"Strap in folks, we're clear to launch!" he said with a smirk as he readied the controls.........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:52 am

Right after putting on the suit, Cesba felt there was...Something wrong. She looked at herself in a mirror for a moment before snapping her fingers, extending her spider arms enough from her back that they ripped through the suit just enough to allow the arms to come through fully.

Cesba awaited Sho, and watched him fumble his words as he gazed at her. She even struck a little pose with her hands behind her head and her hip cocked out for him and winked. "Someone must like what they see, yes?" He said something about her keeping the outfit. "That would be up to Mr. Carlson. I don't think he'd like that. And besides, it isn't so much my...Silky style~"

They would reach the hangar, where Ryan would be waiting for her and Sho. She was excited to go on a mission with the group, it had been so long since she was out. Sho wanted to help her up the stairs, but she looked back to him and smirked. "I can handle myself, and if I can't, I have four other arms that can."

---------------------------------------------

Jay, after making his distress call, had tossed the key on the Warden's route just so that he'd pick it up again. But that didn't make him any more calm that he had seemingly wiped hi hands free of any finger pointing.

There was still the question of why the monster across from him had helped him out. Maybe it was trying to secure its own freedom for helping? This rescue was supposed to be Jay's own, but maybe...

But how? He put his hands on the bars to his cell and looked around at the other cells he had in his vision. How were Starmage going to get him out without causing an uproar in the prison. This place, no one belonged here...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm

Sho wasn't someone who was easily flustered, unless it was his girlfriend. The ways she could rile him up until he was embarrassed and/or simply wanted to just drag her into the tall reeds or wherever was closest for some privacy, the solider didn't need to be so.....worked up prior to an important mission. Thankfully once all this was done Sho would have some 'quality time' with the spider, they'd sit on the balcony of her mansion with a tray of cakes and fresh brewed tea basked with a glorious sunset. Once the whole group was buckled into the plane, Carlson said "Launching in 3, 2, 1!" with that the plane roared to life and blasted out the bay and up a large ramp to take to the skies! It was coated with a magical enchantment, ensuring normal people had no clue of it all.......

Once the plane was en route Sho would unbuckle his seat and say "P-Please excuse me....." the lad would promptly make his way to the plane's bathroom.......just to splash some water on his face. For sure.

He'd come back after a few minutes, looking more composed than he was before. Sho would then sit back down next to Cesba and lightly squeeze her hand for luck. Carlson would then stand in front of his team before long and announce "Alright folks, this is it. We've gone over the mission and where we drop off. Sho and Cesba, your up first! Get your parachutes!"

Wordlessly Sho would head to the airlock and grab hold of his and don it atop his back, Sho had taught the spidergirl about skydiving in the past. They even did it on a date one time, so it wasn't her first ever time. Carlson would ready the door and say to the pair "The mission's started! Good luck and see you at the bottom!" opening the airlock. The solider would nod to Cesba and yelled "Follow me!" before leaping out of the plane to land at the highest point of the prison island!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:08 am

Cesba could feel the ship's speed. They would be there in no time at all. She could feel the atmosphere change from something calm and normal, to one of seedy depression and over anxiety. She blinks her eyes, changing over to her more spider-like vision, looking out at the prison island below and seeing it from her more trained eyes. It looked just like the simulations she was just shown a while ago.

The spider remembers how to skydive, having done so with Sho several times as a way to steel her nerves and to...Do things together. Adding a bit of razzle dazzle to her jump, Cesba threw her bag out of the plane first, then jumped. In the air, she shot a web to her bag and pulled it in to put on.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:09 am

Sho was very much familiar with the James Bond franchise, Carlson off hand mentioned it towards the spirit soldier one time. While Sho wasn't the biggest fan of it all he could feel and understand that sometime he felt just like the secret agent himself, it didn't help that he was going alongside Cesba who could very, very much be considered a femme fatale by anyone's standards. It seemed the spider girl was enjoying a bit of flare herself given that Sho spotted her using her webs to catch her parachute mid flight, Sho would have chuckled a bit had he not had the important task of directing his landing. The lad was far more professional, he gestured for Cesba to follow suit with him and then unfurled his parachute to land......

The top of the prison had a helipad, but it seemed quite abandoned as of late. Likely due to poor weather conditions, which only played in their favour. Sho would touch down and hopefully be followed shortly by the spider girl. He unfurled his parachute and bundled it up and tucked it into a corner. The roaring of the sandstorm would make most communication a bit difficult here, regardless Sho would pat Cesba on the back and motion for her to go low into a crouch and to follow him.

Before long Sho would head towards what appeared to be a mini warehouse of sorts, there were two guards in their. Human most likely from their bodied, Sho glanced up at the ceiling as he stealthily entered the place and muttered to Cesba "I'll take the one on the right you take the left one, just knock them out at the same time. 1......2......3!" Sho would leap over at the right guard and punched him in the neck with an electrically infused blow. The guard crumpled to the ground like a sack of spuds!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Cesba would land about ten feet from Sho, making sure to land as quietly as possible and catch up to him. She would follow his lead, him leading them to a warehouse type place and to the sight of two guards. They looked to be human, or at least humanoid.

On his count, they'd attack with silence. While Sho went up for the punch, Cesba shot a web that wrapped around the guard's mouth and pulled him in, knocking him out with a punch of her own. As exciting as it felt to the woman who hadn;t seen any action quite like this in a long while, she had to keep herself calm and quiet. She would make her way over to Sho and give him a nod. "What do we do n--" She felt a sudden shudder. Like something was off, and she couldn't exactly pinpoint it. She shook her head for a moment. "Er, what do we do now?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next