Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 8 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 pm

Borh Cesba and Jay froze up in the room. Alibaster narrowed his eyes, suspecting what was going on. He himself had made it through the prison safely, so of course this was all according to some sort of plan. He turmed around to face that screen after securing his four swords onto his body. This also made the spider and the cat turn around to see the screen with the warden's face on it as he spoke. Jays6heart pounded as the spider on screen revealed more. It was his plan to catch Jay arming himself. To give a reason at lsst as to why he was here.

Alibaster was rewarded with hearing what Jay said. "Heh...Im gonna have to agree with Bug Man there, that WAS pretty fucking stupid of you. I thought youd use the key to open all the cells and escape in the chaos."

"Shut up." Jay hissed.

The doors opened. Alibaster shoved past the two. "As much as I'd love to leave you here, that isn't an option." He looked over his shoulder. "As soon as the opportunity arises, I'm taking a Dragoon and getting as far away from this prison as possible." He unsheathed a thin rapier that was made of a sharp bone. "It wont take me long to understand what has happened while Ive been gone. And once I do, I intend to stop it." He stepped oit into the hall and looked around.

Cesba spoke up. "Where will you go?"

"If I sais everything, then it would all be recorded. Were...Were you not listening?" He let out a sigh. "Theres6a small part of me that wants to ask the Warden if he's hiring I swear to Gods..." But he relented knowing that he couldnt leave here himself unless he had help to get to the Dragoon bay, evidentially close to the roof. He raised his swords at the ready! "Back downstairs!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 8 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:14 pm

Sho always knew that what he did in the line of duty could very well have him not coming home, his father had instilled it into him during his upbringing. Inbetween those thumpings in the dojo and the JSDF training Sho had guns pointed right at his head and didn't flinch, then decades later he'd fight demons, witches and robots. Sho knew that he had something to come back to with Cesba, but at this rate.......better to do it.

The warden might not have noticed it but Sho was moving his hand to his heart, which would start to glow a bright blue. The thing that powered Sho's body was a blitzmotor, an experimental piece of technology that could provide an infinite amount of electricity which granted him some of his powers.

Lunar had theorised that if he overclocked it he could turn himself into a bomb that could vaporise just about anything within a ten foot radius of him.......but it ran the risk of permanent damage to the blitzmotor . If Sho wouldn't be coming home he'd take the warden with him, he was prepared to make this sacrifice. That was until he heard Chon and Carlson moving to save him and slowly moved his hand away, digging into his jacket to grab a magic healing potion in a vial to try and recover.......

Meanwhile Chon would unfortunately be restrained there by the warden at the aftermath of his acrobatics there, a grimace on his teeth. Yet his eyebrows bore a curve and a smirk on his lips there, as Carlson held back for a reason and dug something out of his pocket with one hand and made to run and then jump up and over Chon's back to try and perform a jumping downward slash. And if that were to fail? Carlson would throw something with his other hand. Salt! The warden seemingly having similar powers to Sho, who could be affected by spiritual attacks while in ghost form.....it stood to reason by this logic Carlson could apply this to him! It was a backup in case Sho betrayed the team at any point........Carlson had a plan for each member should that ever occur in fact.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:30 am

The trio stepped out into the corridor once more. Jay, Cesba, and Alibaster would almost immediately notice the wall of steel soldiers. Their glowing red eyes hidden deep in their helmets, armed with a number of different weapons. Spears, swords, even razor sharp claws. All of the golems were on one side of the corridor, the other side totally open to retreat to. The second the trio left the contraband room, the door slammed shut and locked behind them. Leaving them alone against the seemingly unending sea of metal soldiers.

“RETURN TO YOUR CELLS!” The mechanical monstrosities spoke in calm unison, readying their weapons and advancing on the three criminals. “RETURN TO YOUR CELLS. LETHAL FORCE HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED. FINAL WARNINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.”

With that, the tide of guards attacked! The Warden was using them to funnel the group towards him…and to pick off Jay’s friends. The Golems attacked Cesba and Alibaster with lethal intent, but seemed to leave Jay completely alone! Forcing the trio back with sheer force!

The Skull Warden didn’t notice that Sho had almost turned himself into something close to a small nuclear bomb. Instead, his attention was on the two strangers that should have been captured by now. After a bit of spiraling and acrobatics, the Skull Warden snatched the smaller one up out of the air, and seemed keen on crippling him. After all, just because this pinkskin might have been on a “No kill” list didn’t mean he needed all of his limbs! But debit the Skull Warden looking to tear him limb from limb, the dumb pinkskin was smiling.

“What ‘er you up to?”

Suddenly, the oldest looking guy would suddenly step up and toss something at the Skull Warden. Instantly, the beast went incorporeal, intent on letting whatever their plan was to fade away as whatever this pinkskin threw would fall to the floor. But, to the Warden’s surprise, the small crystals of salt actually landed on him! The Warden blinked, clearly confused as he tried to shake the grains of salt off of his previously untouchable body. But, he soon realized the more he moved…

The more the salt began to burn him.

“WHAT THE-?!? What did Y’all do ta me?!?” The beast growled angrily, scratching at its burning skin and trying to rub any and all salt it could off of its body!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:18 pm

Carlson liked to think he could trust all his squadmates, but he knew that deep down wherever the path took the crew they mighthave a moment when Carlson would have to dispatch them. Were it mind control, the fate of the world, the fate of himself. Hence why he had devisied several methods to take out each member of his squad in case he had no choice but to do so, it just so happened that this warden had enough of a similar power that it made Carlson resolve on it for a bit of a hail mary.

"Simple, if you can go incorporeal then things that affect spirits can work on you just fine." Carlson plainly stated, still he didn't mess around. Chon scrambled to grab Sho and heft his arm over his neck to start trying to drag the soldier away while Carlson would seek to advance towards the warden and seek to incapacitate him by attempting to swiftly slice right at his wrists. The leader of team starmage was known for being willing to spare foes in combat, but he'd be sure to leave them done for the battle and ensure they were well and truly 'disarmed' and unable to retaliate........

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:52 pm

Carlson’s foresight and planning would prove to be a godsend to the trio as the undead Skull Warden’s fur began to smoke into a blue mist! The creature scratched at the salt on its body, accidentally burying it deeper in its skin and fur and causing blisters to immediately bubble and pop! It growled and hissed in pain, as though it was burning alive as it thrashed about! Its claws tore up walls like wet paper, and its boots made deep imprints on the floor as it struggled and thrashed to put out a flame that no one else could see. For an undead creature, salt was a deadly substance that eroded them away bit by bit! Even then, the warden’s howls were growing distorted as its burning red eyes seemed to flare and burst into a fiery red blaze!

Not even returning to a corporeal form worked! The best was cursed by the salt whether it was untouchable or not! Its form flickered back and forth, being untouchable one second and all too solid the next! Something Carlson would try to take advantage of as he stepped past Chon and Sho, swinging his blade at the Warden’s hands and cutting his right hand clean off!

Another distorted shriek slipped from the Skull Warden’s blistered throat! Like a beggar that was dying of thirst, the creature’s agony sounded dry as sand and as gratingly painful! Before the muscular, oozing hand could even hit the ground, it disappeared into a thick plume of smoke as the severed stump at the end of its arm burst into ghostly blue flame. Its other hand gripped its burning wrists as those crimson red light eyes seemed to focus on Carlson the way a wounded animal would! It roared at the man! A sick, bubbling noise that was like a melting train on its last legs. There was salt in one of its eyes now, the light in that empty socket quickly burning from red to ghostly blue as it slowly went blind.

Without any hesitation, the Warden turned tail and ran! Bits of its fur and flesh fell with every step and it used the last of its strength to attempt escape! It was aiming for the hole in the upper deck Sho’s shot had made!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:48 pm

The door shut behind them, leaving them in the hall. Jay looked over to the tall man. "Alibaster...?"

"The Warden is still guiding." He said. "We can fight an endless fight against these denizens, or retreat. Whichever way to get downstairs is exactly what he wants." He raised his sword. "At this point, they already have all the reason in the world to plead a case as to why we need to be here...Or better yet killed."

"The rest of the team is still downstairs. Why would he want us to go back--"

"To either get us all together for an easier target, or to get to Jay. To show him how hopeless escape is. However..."

Cesba and Jay both look at him with quizzical faces. "...However?" They both ask.

"I don't think any of intend on dying uphill. When I was brought here, just after all these worlds became one unified...Somehow tied world...I vowed to myself to learn everything I could. A man of science can't just be locked up when there's new things out there to discover!" He boasted. "I will cut down anything stopping me, including this Warden himself." He turned to look back at one of the security cameras used for normal prison activity. "Unless he's hiring."

"Would you shut up and fight?!" Jay hissed out, pushing past the white-haired man and barring his claws. "You don't speak at all to me and now you have so much shit to talk..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8