by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) Empty Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:51 pm

"Nff...Zz.zz...". Passaged into bosomy heaven by Selunelia's breastsmothering cuddle, The poor wolfboy was carried over her shoulder like if he weighted nothing as Selunelia had been made super strong from all the power she stripped from him. Like that, Okami was dragged back to the witch's hideout where her two attendants/ henchwomen Astrid adn Shisen were waiting.

----
Not far from there, Ryu and Ataru were camping, having got no news. Not a flying crow message, nothing from Okami since when he had left for his quest.

Ataru: uhh... what do you think Ryu, is Okami going to be ok?

Ryu: You know that stupid dog, he is as tough as stubborn. Told him to wait for us! Anyway", Ryu would get more serious "Things are becoming complicated... and dangerous. Since the three... well four of us, counting Andy-kun, defeated that horrible Demon King, his spiritual energy was dissipated but could not be destroyed, rather spreading around a large area.
I thought it was no big dea at first, but recently the monstergirls offspring has dramatically incresaed. Not to mention human females starting to change too. Some are being affected and empowered by the Demon Lord's energy, making them taller, curvier...stronger... and what's worst, greedy for more power."

Ataru: "Which they... uhm obtain from...?"

Ryu: "Yes Ataru, from human males. Via physical and *blush* sensuous contact. The more spiritual energy you have, the more appetizing they'll find you. That include us, Okami... and Mr White Knight Andy wherever he scampered off these days! so we must be on the lookout from now on. Find Okami. Regroup, and fix this crazyness".

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:29 pm

Today was a very productive day for the busty witch. Sure, she had to now release all the previous test subjects she had gathered to raise her power, but they were replaced by a much more effective and powerful wolfboy. The power that can be drained from him in a week was more than could be taken by all the previous prisoners in a month. That alone was a more than worthwhile sacrifice.

But before she could really get to enjoy her new subject, it was best to have some introductions, since she wouldn’t be the only one who would be able to make use of Okami. She had decided to bring the wolfboy to her room, where aside from the plentiful space in there was a massive bed. Laying down the wolfboy, she lightly tapped his forehead to place him under a temporary sleep state, extending his “rest”mos she could prepare. “Oh Shisen!~”

Shisen:

In response to her call, a woman appeared out of nowhere, just a short way from the witch. “Be a good dear and fetch Astride for me would you? We have a new... guest, to introduce.”

“Of course.” Shisen bowed before walking out, only being gone for a minute before returning back with another woman in tow.

“So, you found another project, huh?” Astride asked.

Astride:

“Oh, he’s much more than that.” Selunelia would say, tapping his forehead to break the spell and give the wolfboy the chance to wake up, adding a revitalizing of his HP. “He’s the solution to my research.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Okami was sleeping like a cherubin, held into a slumbering spell by Selunelia with just the casual caressing touch of her fingertips on his forehead.

Ironically, his captivity was just the reason for the kidnapped guys had been returned to their families. And now, it was the time for Selunelia to in troduce the new valuable prisoner to Shisen and Astride.

Blinking his eyes open in confusion, Okami focused his vision on Selunelia's usual smug smile, which uncomfortably helped him to quickly recall the recent events. At her sides, two curvaceous and strong-looking young women. One looking down at him emotonlessly... the other reminding of some sexy pirate with the eye patch and her stern yet sultry looks.

"Fuuuhh.. don't think you'll get away with it... my friends are surely searching for me at this point. They will deal with you.. or I'll take care of it personal-ly ungh..". Okami would say while trying to get up, feeling a bit refreshed after the forced nap.... though nowhere close to his original power.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:58 am

“Oh, friends you say?” Selunelia hummed as she looked down to the boy. “And who might those friends be exactly?”

“Ryuke and Ataru Toranami.” Shisen answered, getting the witch and her guard’s attention.

“You know them?”

“Yes, Okami, Ryu, Ataru and one other were the ones who defeated the Demon King.” Shisen detailed, her stare focused solely on Okami.

“You mean this piece of meat Selunelia defeated with ease?” Astride questioned, aware of the fact that for Okami’s condition it required a serious amount of power draining.

“He had much more levels and energy than the average adventurer, so that makes sense.” Selunelia said, smiling to herself before her eyes shined with realization. “And if this Ryuke and Ataru both are looking for him, that means we have potentially two more energy sources on par with Okami.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:43 am

Okami's face went beet red with frustration and regret, having realized that his damned mouth had just put Ryu and Ataru ontop on Selunelia's wish list. Or witch list in her case.

"Unghh... I won't let you put a finger on my friends", he would suddenly stand up in a surge if adrenaline. Snarling like the white wolf that lived within his soul, he tried to jump past the eyepatch woman that was on his way to the door.

Defeating g the 3 villains in his conditions was out of question but if he could escape and gather with his friends, then they could at least regroup and make a battle plan..

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:05 am

As the wolfboy would attempt to jump past the woman, Astride would react quicker and not only stand to intercept, but leap up to wrap her legs around his head and bring him down to a figure-four headscissors, stopping his escape attempt right there. “Oh, what’s the matter there wolfboy? You seem a little nervous there.”

Taking a second to tighten her hold, she’d smirk down to him with a malicious glint. “I thought you said they’d come and deal with us. You sounded so sure the second you said it, but now you feel oh so worried, it wouldn’t happen to be since you realized how stomped you were by Selunelia, that they wouldn’t stand a chance? And that their levels and energy would be used to fuel her and Shisen?”

As she taunted the wolfboy, Shisen would step to stand behind the two, staring intently still at Okami despite the fact he was still trapped in Astride’s legs. Seeing this, the woman would smirk at Okami before releasing him, giving him the chance to get up and escape. Only that when he’d take that oppurtunity, Shisen would move to wrap him up in a full Nelson, pressing her self against him.

“You, yes I recognize your scent, your feeling.” Shisen would say, her stare remaining cold. “You are one of the four who defeated the Demon King, my creator. Which means my current objective is clear.” Seeing that she had some fun to start, Selunelia would simply sit on her staff, float up out of the way, and watch her guard and special project have some fun with the wolfboy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Just when he thought he had made it to the door, Okami was sudenly presented to... a pair of long toned legs spread apart to welcome his silly head into their crushing embrace!

"Unghfff!!! D-Dammit...". Casually squeezing him between her strong yet smooth thighs, Astride didn't miss the chance to toy with Okami's distress, noticing how obviously he had showed to be concerned about the fate awaiting his friends. which was the same reserved to the wolfboy.

Okami groans.struggles to escape that sumptuous leggy vice... and suddenly he he succeded! Or was it Astride letting him go? Who cares? He quickly flips to his feet and... "Ungh..!", j-just helplessly falls hostage of the emotionless girl, easoly grappled into her fullnelson as she now proceeds to... sniff him??

"N-No way! Unghh... the rumored 'daughter' of Demon King..? I always thought thought it was a just a telltale story... ungh..", he groaned and squirmed but Shisen's grip was just unbreakable, at least with his current lack of HP, levels and experience.

"Anyway", continued the wolfboy while fruitlessy tugging side to side, "..if your objective is to rule the world together with the other Charlie's Angels here, then I'll give you that you are quite the improvement compared to your daddy.. Who's objective was to open the gates of Hell and feed all humans to their demons!"

With that, Okami exerted a burst of white-wolf power (which costed him a good amount of his remaining HP), trying to take Shisen by surprise and thus muscle out of her fullnelson.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:18 pm

“World domination is of no interest to me.” Shisen would say, just before Okami used his burst of energy to break her hold. However as she stepped back, the demon had noted that the burst had created a good amount of energy, even if draining his overall by a bit the current boost was one that was intriguing to her.

“You... have a lot of energy.” She’d say, staring at him before crouching down. “I... will take it.” In a burst of speed the demon would move completely around him, circling even around Astride before rushing right at him, intending to land a kick on him that would knock him all the way back to the bed. And if he was knocked back and landed on the bed, she’d quickly jump and preform and hip drop onto his waist.

“Shisen doesn’t have the ability to restore her own energy, since you know, she’s a demon.” Selunelia would say as Shisen grabbed Okami’s head, pulling him up so that his face was in front of hers. “So she requires draining it from others in order to remain functional.” And at those words, the busty demon would latch her lips onto Okami’s, and the wolfboy would soon feel the same staggering draining that he had with Selunelia, only this time at smaller, shorter increments.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:00 am

"You... have a lot of energy.”
Now, what was that...???
“I... will take it.”

For the first time since he had awakened in Selunelia's hut, Shisen seemed to show.. emotions?. A sort of eagerness to be more accurate, with the slightest hint of pinkish blush surfacing on her cheeks, making her look somewhat cute...
And just when oikami was admiring her cuteness, the ninja-clad demoness crushed the air out of him with a vicious mid-kick, soon having him pinned to the bed... leaning forward like if she...

"D-Does she want to...k-kiss me?? 0///0", Okami thought with more than a mere hint of blushing, fruitlessly trying to retreat from Shisen's demanding embrace as Selunelia just explained that Shisen saw him and his energy like sheep for her to feed on.

"U-Ugh.. wait first you used me as your energy drink, and now I'm supposed to be a snack for female demons??? L-Let me go... I don-m-mmngfff... @///@".
But regardless of his frantic protesting and trying to wag his head side to side in refuse, Okami's face was soon relentlessly grabbed into Shisen's soft hands as she approached with puckered lips. "Mnnfff~ <3". Her kiss felt unexpectedly tender and pleasurable... until he felt little amounts of his life force getting absorbed with each suggestive ~smooch~ ~smooch~ ~smooch~ from her lips, along with small pleasant waves of surrender washing down his body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:06 am

“Well if it makes you feel better, that’s a bit of the important research I’m working on.” Selunelia would giggle as she watched her demon guard begin to smooch on the wolfboy, the scene appearing romantic but quite the opposite in reality. “I figure she shouldn’t have to require draining so much, it should be used for fun and growing but not a necessity. But for now she needs it, and you are definitely quite the treat.”

While the witch giggled at her reference to treating herself to his energy, Shisen was continuing to drain him. Her lips were gentle and soft, the action of her kissing not being any different than the average light pecking. But of course, she was still draining his energy, which no doubt would both scare and fatigue the wolfboy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next