by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Excellent, while Sho liked a good fight he also liked to take out targets as quickly and efficiently as possible. In a firefight you couldn't get involved in a fistfight for too long, even Chon the dedicated martial arts master wouldn't charge a group of people toting firearms willy nilly. Cesba performed well there and he nodded to the spider girl and muttered "Fine work Cesba." being able to watch her kick ass was well........really damn hot there. But Sho kept himself from being flustered here as Cesba commented on the fact that there might be something around here.

Sho frowned but he knew full well to assess the situation, he'd mutter to Cesba "Web them to the ground, don't want them getting back up and telling people." Sho realised that his girlfriend could also be great at discreetly making sure the guards weren't seen. Just web them to the ceiling with their mouths gagged or something. Meanwhile the lad would take off a glove and place his hand to the ground, using his powers of electronic manipulation he'd try and feel the pulse of all the technology around him. Something like an organic ping, to try and see what the disturbance was.......

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 01, 2021 4:53 am

Snapping out of her sudden shakes, Cesba did as instructed and webbed the guards to the ground, covering their mouths. She would begin to make her way to the door that they needed to go to, but felt a sudden chill again. Even with Sho searching around, he may not have been able to find a source for Cesba's sudden worry.

However, he would get a ping of several rooms laced with tech. The main room where the guards did their duties. The communication room, where Jay had made his call from. A loading bay where supplies came in from and were inventoried. And a room containing, a bunch of miscellaneous technologies, including Jay's claws and ears that he had built to aid him in combat. Along with several things confiscated from other prisoners.

--------------------------

Jay's eyes opened and he looked around his cell. The air had changed, he could feel it. It couldn't have been but more than a few days at all from his call. Was his call heard. He ran over to his cell and gripped the bars. "Hey! Hey! X-Ray dude...Guy!"

A groan from a cell a few over.

"Look through the walls, I-I think there's..." How would he word it? "I think something happened on the roof!"

A beast, laying in his bed, shut his eyes and opened them, changing to X-Ray eyes. "What are you talking about, there's nothing--Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. What...Who is that?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm

Had a building posses electronics of any kind, Sho could find them just by pressing his hand to the wall outside and focusing inwards. Send out a pulse as it were, Lunar could do something similar. Often to a far greater degree than him, but he could be more subtle than her. She left a big digital signature at times despite her best efforts, so Sho was often the one that did this sort of thing. The robot was better at hacking than he was though, however here the solider was doing simple recon. He could feel things like a comm room, must have been where Jay sent that S.O.S. A mental map was being drawn in the mind of Sho, already being sketched out with a static pencil of sorts.

"Comm Room, Confiscated Goods. Loading Bay. Guard Room....... Sho muttered to himself, Cesba would find that Sho wasn't really responsive right now. Focusing entirely on committing all of this to memory. When suddenly, his ears pricked up. He felt a vibration, was it......aimed at him? Due to his cautious nature Sho retracted his hand and his power. Sho jerked his head up, listening intently for any alarm sounds. Only to meet none, still best to report this in. Sho would activate his earpiece and mutter "This is Sho, I used my electrosense and detected the comm room Jay must have used. As well as the guard quarters, someone may have detected me proceed with caution."

After affirmative responses from his fellows Sho would go up to Cesba and pat her on the back and say "Let's go, stay close......I might have a rough idea now of where to go. Found the room where Jay sent that distress call." the soldier would take point and motion for the spider girl to follow, he'd stay low and on the move, to get further into the base.......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 14, 2021 4:54 am

Jay was asked again. "Who the hell are they? Human?"

"Oh, now you believe me being human..." Jay rolled his eyes. "They're my escape out of here. Out of this hell."

"You won't get past the Warden. None of you will."

"That is why you're going to help."

"Me?"

"All of you!" Jay shouted. Anyone that wasn't listening was certainly listening now. "This place. This prison. No one should belong here based on what some Warden thinks of you. Who is he to decide?"
-------------------------------------

Cesba nodded as she was told to stay close to Sho. "You lead the way."

As they started, she spoke lowly to him. "Whatwas that back there? You think you were spotted? If so...Why haven't they sounded any alarms? And what is our plan if they do?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Sho led Cesba out of the warehouse area, keen to get pressed on with trying to find Jay and getting out of here. The spider asked him about what just occurred, Sho paused. Best to try and explain this to Cesba he inwardly mused despite wanting to get moving, but an enemy could hear them if they moved too far out. "I felt......something, not mental powers I don't think. It felt like.......an electronic noise. Like a bell being rung if that makes sense. I doubt the guards picked us up, if they did there'd be alarm bells ringing all over the place and thensome. Remember what Carlson said? If we're found out Light will attack the main gate and divert most of their forces, we'll stage a mass riot as well if need be and escape in the confusion." Sho calmly explained, he squeezed his girlfriend's hand gently in reassurance. Compassion was a rarity in the field of battle, but he could always give it to her he reasoned.

He'd then lead her down a set of steps to what looked to be a prison ward, or at least it was furbished as such. Sho would huddle down close to the exit in a patch of shadows and get Cesba down with him, there were guards roaming around and some prisoners that were yelling at them in various languages. At least until the guards went up to them and slammed their jaws with the butts of their rifles.

"Looks like a part of general population, doubt Jay is gonna be here. But there should be a guard's booth, might have a a ledger for all the prisoners there........" Sho muttered, he looked up and saw that the ceilings were poorly lit. They had those long lamp light cables that hung from the ceiling, leaving a perfect layer of shadows over head. "Perfect, Cesba up there see those shadows? You could web up there and crawl along there and be totally invisible! I'll take the low road, get on up there and see what you see up there!" Sho said as he pointed upwards, having a more vertical view would be a big help there!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:10 am

Cesba tried to make sense of what he was trying to explain to her, but it just didn't click. Especially since she didn't share in his skill or talent pool enough, if at all.

The two start their descent with the top level of the prison. She follows quietly behind him, being on the level where prisoners were out more freely. Sho was right, Jay wouldn't be on this level at all. They both knew what a danger he was. That being said, Cesba notices something. "Sho...Do you see any other humans around here?" Sure there were humanoids and very close alikes, but even Sho and Cesba themselves were not human, at least not completely.

Sho told Cesba her next instructions, and she followed suit, webbing herself up to the ceiling. She would be his eyes for a bit while he rummaged through the ledger if he found one. Cesba would crawl across the ceiling, watching the large crowds being beat back by guards.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Sho could with enough effort break into just about any place, be it high tech or supernatural and magically inclined. The man was given the mission that led to his slumber in ice to be done alone as indicative proof of his prowess back when the JSDF was first formed so long ago, even though it had resulted in failure Sho to this day still sought to continue it where he could. These guards might have been guarding some of the worst creatures in the world, but none of them were expecting a spectre. Sho would feel even more relieved to have his spider girlfriend watching over him, he shuffled about from shadowy corner to waist high wall. He fell into the floor with his ghost form and gilded past any and every obstacle before reaching what he assumed was an officer's booth.

The man would become corporeal as he muttered to Cesba "I've arrived in a room that could give us info, hold tight Cesba......" Sho would shuffle forward and come up to a file cabinet named list of floors and prisoners. Paydirt, Sho would look for the letter J. And lo and behold Jay's name came up. He speeded through it and said "Next floor down, farthest cell from the stairs. Figures. Cesba take the vents, you can remain up in the ceilings better that way. I'll take the stairs." the guards were too preoccupied instilling discipline and harassing the prisoners for them to notice Cesba on the ceiling or Sho who again gilded down into the floor to avoid all of those above him while ensuring he didn't become corporeal and crushing himself.

Before long Sho would rise up and onto the stairs, rendering him normal just in time to nearly be caught by one guard. Who was promptly grabbed and choked out and hidden in the blackness of the stairway as Sho carefully made his way down and down............

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:47 am

Sho would leave her as she left him to climb up the wall. As he did his work, Cesba would note the variety of creatures here. Again, no humans. Were they all considered dangerous, or were they just keeping someone like Jay under locks for a different reason? Casba remembers how Starmage and Jay came to save them, how Jay risked going back to HomeForest and fighting her Queen again. He risked being captured and eaten, as did Starmage...

As did Sho...

She listened to Sho, nodding. The spider crawled across the ceiling towards the vents, big. They needed to be to keep cool air coming in to the deeper parts to The Citadel. She was able to pop off the vent with ease and crawl inside, replacing it as she went into them. She could hear struggling passing by her, knowing by now what Sho's attacks were and assuming it to be him as she continued her descent.

---------------------------------------------

Jay was, meanwhile, putting a potential hinder on the plan he knew nothing about. He shouted a rally at all of the dangerous creatures around him. Even if they were rendered nearly useless of their powers, their rage still could cause worry with guards. "I don't care that none of us like each other, I don't care that we HATE each other even! But we all hate his place a hell of a lot more, and I don't wanna be here, any MORE!" He shook and rattled his bars, others yelling in agreeance and doing the same and causing a hell of an uproar.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:43 pm

Truth be told Sho disliked the darkness, skulking around in it. It reminded him far too often of his failed mission over 50 years ago, when his ship was sinking and the lights went out as he clung to that eternal engine. Out of desperation his bloodline powers had awoken, there he was locked in a perpetual state of corporeal and incorporeal until he was eventually freed. Yet he understood the importance of stealth and thus he ensured he was cloaked for the time being. Sho held his breath as he descended into the darkness. 

As he ventured down the stairs he could hear more voices, they were getting louder. It wasn't the guards, but rather inmates it seemed. Sho frowned, he'd better off not being seen by them. They'd yell he was there or beg him to free them among other things. Still it seemed that the inmates were getting rattled for certain, the solider frowned and contacted Cesba on his earpiece with "Cesba I'm heading down to the next floor, someone's causing some ruckus down there. Can you get a better view from the vents? If a riot breaks out we need to see if Jay's there among them, that way we can at least attempt to exfiltrate him among the chaos."

At this Carlson would tune in with "Check it out asap, Chon's pinned down on his floor. Not spotted but he's not able to really move, stay safe folks its sounding rough there......." the brave leader of Team Starmage was making his own way best he could, but as it sounded it seemed more and more that a powder keg was about to start blowing off any second now.........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:09 am

Staying in the vents, Cesba could also hear the angered cries that came from below. Whether or not that was normal at a prison like this was unsure for her, as she had never been in a place like this before. She backtracks and makes her way down closer, to the vents on that very floor. She quickly contacted Sho. "Its...Its Jay. I see him. I also see that he is uh, the one riling up all the inmates and--" She pauses. "There is company.

Guards were rushing down to quell said rising. They carried with them different instruments to help them with doing so.

"Things aren't looking good, again...This feels like deja vu..." She was reminded how Jay also nearly stopped Starmage's mission last time by his actions. She didn't want to be the one to start panicking, but she was also not trained like the team was. The spider bit the inside of her cheek in nervousness. Light would be able to draw guard attention but, there would still have to be a fight of some sort. "Sho, maybe a riot is what we need. We can grab Jay and get him out in the confusion instead of making this all about stealth. I don't think he's giving up the option..."

Meanwhile, as guards started to come in, Jay continued to shout. He looked at the cell across from him, Big White was unresponsive. Probably the only high risk inmate down here that wasn't. "What's wrong with you?" He grabbed the bars to his own cell. "Aren't you mad? Aren't you angry?! Do you want to just keep sitting there?!"

Cesba kept watch, seeing the guards getting closer to Jay's cell, opening each one to attack inmates. "Sho...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next