Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, Deus001, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 5 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Excellent, while Sho liked a good fight he also liked to take out targets as quickly and efficiently as possible. In a firefight you couldn't get involved in a fistfight for too long, even Chon the dedicated martial arts master wouldn't charge a group of people toting firearms willy nilly. Cesba performed well there and he nodded to the spider girl and muttered "Fine work Cesba." being able to watch her kick ass was well........really damn hot there. But Sho kept himself from being flustered here as Cesba commented on the fact that there might be something around here.

Sho frowned but he knew full well to assess the situation, he'd mutter to Cesba "Web them to the ground, don't want them getting back up and telling people." Sho realised that his girlfriend could also be great at discreetly making sure the guards weren't seen. Just web them to the ceiling with their mouths gagged or something. Meanwhile the lad would take off a glove and place his hand to the ground, using his powers of electronic manipulation he'd try and feel the pulse of all the technology around him. Something like an organic ping, to try and see what the disturbance was.......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 01, 2021 4:53 am

Snapping out of her sudden shakes, Cesba did as instructed and webbed the guards to the ground, covering their mouths. She would begin to make her way to the door that they needed to go to, but felt a sudden chill again. Even with Sho searching around, he may not have been able to find a source for Cesba's sudden worry.

However, he would get a ping of several rooms laced with tech. The main room where the guards did their duties. The communication room, where Jay had made his call from. A loading bay where supplies came in from and were inventoried. And a room containing, a bunch of miscellaneous technologies, including Jay's claws and ears that he had built to aid him in combat. Along with several things confiscated from other prisoners.

--------------------------

Jay's eyes opened and he looked around his cell. The air had changed, he could feel it. It couldn't have been but more than a few days at all from his call. Was his call heard. He ran over to his cell and gripped the bars. "Hey! Hey! X-Ray dude...Guy!"

A groan from a cell a few over.

"Look through the walls, I-I think there's..." How would he word it? "I think something happened on the roof!"

A beast, laying in his bed, shut his eyes and opened them, changing to X-Ray eyes. "What are you talking about, there's nothing--Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. What...Who is that?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X
(There is no Home 9)

Home X2: Coming Soon!
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm

Had a building posses electronics of any kind, Sho could find them just by pressing his hand to the wall outside and focusing inwards. Send out a pulse as it were, Lunar could do something similar. Often to a far greater degree than him, but he could be more subtle than her. She left a big digital signature at times despite her best efforts, so Sho was often the one that did this sort of thing. The robot was better at hacking than he was though, however here the solider was doing simple recon. He could feel things like a comm room, must have been where Jay sent that S.O.S. A mental map was being drawn in the mind of Sho, already being sketched out with a static pencil of sorts.

"Comm Room, Confiscated Goods. Loading Bay. Guard Room....... Sho muttered to himself, Cesba would find that Sho wasn't really responsive right now. Focusing entirely on committing all of this to memory. When suddenly, his ears pricked up. He felt a vibration, was it......aimed at him? Due to his cautious nature Sho retracted his hand and his power. Sho jerked his head up, listening intently for any alarm sounds. Only to meet none, still best to report this in. Sho would activate his earpiece and mutter "This is Sho, I used my electrosense and detected the comm room Jay must have used. As well as the guard quarters, someone may have detected me proceed with caution."

After affirmative responses from his fellows Sho would go up to Cesba and pat her on the back and say "Let's go, stay close......I might have a rough idea now of where to go. Found the room where Jay sent that distress call." the soldier would take point and motion for the spider girl to follow, he'd stay low and on the move, to get further into the base.......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum