by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Heaven, this was heaven for Sho. His time on leave was rare, but when he had it Cesba would make him forget all about the toll of war and saving the world from things they would never know of. The spider was his escape, perhaps in time the solider could put down his weapons and gloves and simply sit with Cesba on the perch with tea and biscuits and they could perhaps build a future of their own. But for now the solider would simply rest in Cesba's ample bosom, always with the scent of freshly baked bread and a hint of milk. Sho slept as peacefully as could be, it was already late in the evening when he tussled about with Cesba. So it'd be morning, no matter he had the day off.

Eventually he'd awaken, pinned to a wall by Cesba's webbing. It was in her bedroom, a place that was a spiderweb of luxury. She'd been spared no expense by Team Starmage when they gave her the domain. The web was as comfortable and snug as a sleeping bag, but Sho's eyes fully opened. He promptly faded out of it, his bare feet hitting the cold tiled floor. Cesba's bed was near him, a massive double bed with a veil of web around and above it. The solider would let the lady sleep for the time being and move towards the balcony, letting his body embrace the morning sun as he leaned on it.

Still however there was some news, Lunar the robot girl of Team Starmage was sitting atop the roof of the group's 'Detective Agency' as she usually did. However here her head jolted upwards as she received a signal, the voice registered as Jay Zokaro. He'd interacted with the crew before in their adventures, including that of Cesba. It was a plea for help, the voice was all over the place. Lunar's robotic thought process quickly reasoned he was in danger and tried to triangulate the location of the radio wave. It was long distanced, but Cesba was built by the greatest mad scientists this universe had ever known. It was child's play for her to find its exact location. The side of her that was considered human, which had grown far more ever since her creation felt concern.

She raced down the steps and informed Carlson of this, it was the early morning. Lunar required no sleep save for a recharge session once a week or so, the leader of Team Starmage wasted no time in putting the message out to the whole crew. That included Sho, who heard a beeping noise from his folded clothes in the room. He sighed, it was time for the battlefield once again. He snuck back into the bedroom and opened his smartphone

'Assemble at HQ ASAP, rescue mission.'

Sho frowned, but regardless he'd get more details soon. The solider would stride towards the nearby bathroom and got the shower on, he'd hope to not have to disturb Cesba's rest. But duty called......

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:44 am

The next day. Jay tried to keep himself calm, and appear calm on the outside. It was hard to do, and arguably the only being in this entire prison that knew what he had done was Big White. And just that bit of knowing, had Jay on edge a bit. He had never heard the mass talk, the entire time that he, or many of the other inmates, had been here. Jay didn't even get to see really how it ate, how it slept...Breathing was assumed because of the small movement of the body.

Jay wondered even more, when would the help come? Would Starmage even hear his call? Even if they did, would they be able to get him out? This citadel was heavily guarded, in and out. The last time that Jay tried to escape, he made if far, but was caught still. The guards were able to ride on Dragoons, armored dragons that were equipped with weaponry. Even still, Jay had an Equalizer on him, regardless of where he went at the moment...

------------------------

Cesba's home was decked out with fancy things that Starmage had supplied for her. But they were almost all covered in webs. Homeforest, where Cesba was from, was formed of jagged and wayward branches that made a person feel, claustrophobic. But for an Arachniom like her, it felt cozy. Almost always a good night sleep...Almost.

Her eyes open, her body cutely flailing a bit. "Mgh..." The shower had been turned on. The only room in the whole place that had no webbing, since water would falter it. "Sho, is it morning? You're up earlier than your usual..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Sho had wasted no time in getting his shower in, duty was calling. The solider quickly soaped himself down, wishing that he could have simply remained there. Preferably with the spider girl, they had washed each other in the past. A nice sauna in the mountains of Asia, that had a hidden mixed bath in a cave. He rubbed her slender waist and she his stupidly toned chest, it reminded Sho of what he fought for. He soaped and cleaned then turned off the shower, walking back into the bedroom after getting his trousers on. Cesba was muttering, crap he must have woke her.

Duty had called however, she asked if it was morning. Sho would grab his uniform jacket and get it over his shoulders, albeit unbuttoned. He sighed and walked over to the spider girl, leaning down and kissing her forehead. "Good morning dear, I.....need to head off.....Duty is calling....." he'd turn and look at himself in the balcony window reflection and get his buttons done up.

He'd get his shoes on and say "I suspect it involves Zokaro-san, Carlson-sama may want to speak to you about this perhaps......." Sho trailed off and looked to the side, it wasn't that he was worried about his girlfriend. Totally not........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:22 am

"Jay?" Cesba tilted her head. He was part of the reason she was where she was now. He and Team Starmage, with her as well, killed her queen and regressed her to an egg. Jay was a known threat to several races, and the former queen wanted to eat someone like him alive to both stop him and to get an amazing, almost fantasy-like dinner. "You think it involves him?"

She rose from bed, her feet landing on the webbed floor. "You think he'll want to talk with me as well? I don't know if you should be involving me on missions...I know the egg is safe and all." She remembers Ryan installing all sorts of security measures and such. "But should we really leave it alone?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:55 am

Sho was never one to feel any sort of hesitation at the best of times, hesitation was defeat was what his Father would say to him. Memories of clashing kendo sticks in a dojo, having knees and fists slammed into his gut during sparring sessions. Bullets inches away from him, one grazing his cheek before he returned fire. Even on that fateful night when he was frozen in ice for over 50 years. Then teaming with Carlson's team, only then he had to cope with more fantastical elements. Where he could become ethereal and project lightning from his hands, when he first tried to grab a handgun and his powers ignited the oil within the gun and it blew up. Hesitation might have been a good idea then.

Was it one now? Sho had gotten his military uniform all done up, he had to get going as quick as he could to report to Carlson for the mission. Cesba had woken up now, asking if she should be brought along in case Carlson had to speak to her. "I would assume so, how many times has he gotten into trouble with various races again?" Sho said as he made sure to shine his shoes quickly. To at least make sure he was presentable.

Cesba then asked if she should be involved in missions, to which Sho raised his head and said "Out of the question, your never being put on the front lines period." there was no way the lad would let his girlfriend be placed there, even if she could fully take care of herself. He then sighed and said "Cesba the egg is perfectly safe, never mind the fact that you buried it so deep underground it might as well be in the middle of the Earth. You know I've also put spiritual wards around the place that banishes any ghosts and there's magic wards that misdirect you from even arriving at this place."

There was a lot more there too, up to and including Lunar having a satellite over the place that could launch a laser precise as a pen through the heart of anyone that escaped with it. He then sighed and said "Look tell you what, at least hear him out. We might be able to get some valuable intel I think."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Cesba awaited Sho when he stepped out of the shower. She would present him with his military-like boots, already shined up for him. Cesba did live a life of servitude for a long while, she knew what needed to be done and how to time things well. That also played into her chef abilities many a time. "Jay has, I'm sure. He's probably gone and done it again and this wouldn't be the last time he did it either..."

The spider frowned. "You sound like you doubt my skills in combat." Though she had never really been on the front lines, even back in Homeforest, Cesba was able to hold her own. She had'nt come across anyone she couldn't handle before. Except maybe some of the team members of Starmage.

"I'm going with you regardless. I want to hear what is happening with the little lion man now, anyway." She suddenly sprouted her spider arms and walked to the balcony doors of the room and opened them wide up. She flashes Sho a smile and a wink when looking back at him. "Coming~?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:45 pm

Sho knew that battle could be merciless at the best of times, given how many times he had witnessed the horrors of war. But it was a soldier's duty to press on and fight, a warrior simply fought. A soldier protected was what he was told, having a girlfriend now was the proof that he very much needed. Well that and his comrades in arms, so long as they required his aid. Cesba had provided Sho with his shoes, something that he enjoyed about her was her attention to detail. Even when she webbed the lad up Cesba would take to it like an artist, lovingly so. He gave her a warm smile as he got fully dressed, chuckling a little at the spider girl's remark about Jay. "Well trouble finds its way to him like a magpie to gold." he mused to himself.

Cesba then remarked on how Sho might have doubted she couldn't handle herself, Sho looked up at her and said "It wasn't that just worry is all......" the solider chalked it up to his feelings for Cesba more than anything else. Regardless the spider girl would insist that she travel with him, which made Sho smile. He didn't have to worry, he realised that now. Sho did little to hide his blush, relieved that Cesba was who she was. The lady gracefully made her way out using her limbs.

"You know it." Sho said with a smirk, he'd run to the balcony and leap right off it! Landing with a balanced roll as he had mastered so many times, with a renewed air of confidence to himself. He had a motorbike parked nearby, with a spare purple helmet for the spider girl. Once she had gotten it on and got ready Sho would get his on and he'd drive her out as he had done so with her many a time. A short drive past one road and another, almost as if the pathway was magically generated for them.

Before long the pair would arrive at an apartment complex, where Lunar was standing by the door. Dressed in her usual purple dress and calmly standing there, Sho would park near her and take off his helmet and make eye contact with her.

"Sho-san, Cesba-san. Thank you for arriving, let's not dally. Jay-san requires our help." giving a polite bow to them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

Cesba was still amazed at things like motorized bikes and cars. She'd gotten used to them by now but they were always still a marvel to see. It was more interesting than the portals, that was for sure.

Cesba waited patiently for Sho to take off his helmet before doing the same with her own to hand it off to Sho. Cesba stepped up to Lunar and gave her a wave. Whenever Sho was ready, they would all probablybgead inside. Cesba would speak to the android while they made their way to the situation room of Team Starmage. "Hello, friendly automaton. How have you been?" Cesba questioned, looking around at the area she was deldom ever in.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Lunar was always intrigued by Cesba, not just due to her race being so undocumented but also because of how eccentric Cesba was. She had inwardly wondered what the child between Sho and Cesba would be and look like, she'd need to know if inter species copulation could occur. But Carlson had forbade her from asking them so she didn't press the issue. Regardless she bowed politely when referred to as automaton and said "I have been well, that is until this morning. Let us head to the briefing room." opening the door and moving into the building. Sho would quietly grab Cesba's hand and walk with her upstairs.

The place that Team Starmage had rented out looked like a normal apartment at first glance to those not in the know, but in truth it was actually a very high tech place backed up by several magical wards. In the middle of the apartment was a giant table powered by loads of wires that was projecting a holographic display of Jay. Standing next to it was Carlson, the leader of the Starmage crew pouring over a document. His katana slung over his back as he was dressed in his red and black jacket and trousers with black shoes. He glanced at the three entering the room and set the document down.

"Good morning you lot, I wish I could say that in a better way. But alas we have a situation on our hands, we need to perform a rescue mission for Jay Zokaro." Carlson said, Chon entered from a nearby room. Dressed in a skin-tight black spy suit with a pair of hookswords attached to his back and his red blindfold around his eyes as usual.

Shuffling in after him was Light Killer, the magical bioweapon. The sledgehammer of Team Starmage, the tank that could move like a racecar. Ducking his head under the doorframe with his 6'8 height wearing a pair of tattered jeans and laced up black combat boots and a leather vest.

"We're here Carlson." Chon said with a nod of the head to Cesba before saying "Amy and Jenny are already in the plane, let's bring Sho and Cesba up to speed.

Followed by the Starmage leader nodding and leaning on the table and saying "So this morning at 7:59 Lunar was sitting on the roof when she managed to discern a signal that had distressful statements and matched a recording of Jay's voice. We triangulated it to here." Carlson waved his hand and the holograph of Jay's head changed to a giant prison complex nearly the size of an island. He then went on with "Considering he's not committed any crimes that we know of, we're gonna spring him out. It's parole time. The plan is to fly in, sneak in and spring him out. Preferably without a ruckus. Now Ms Cesba, tell me have you ever managed to keep in contact with Jay? From our estimates and based off Lunar's research he's hold up at some place called 'The Citadel'"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:43 am

Each member of Starmage were so...Unique. And yet, they all seemed to be a good team, very well put together. It had been some time since Cesba had seen some of them. The spider gave each of them a wave as they entered. Chon, a stoic warrior who almost seemed to, evolve, beyond the need for vision. Or at least, didn't need it as much as others did. Lunar, a robot who seemed to always be prepared for the occasion. Light Killer, who Cesba would believe she could take him on herself, but Sho and the rest of the team vehemently denied either of them the opportunity to do so...

And Ryan Carlson, their seemingly fearless leader, who always had a plan.

In awe, Cesba saw an image of Jay's head appear, having to throw her hand through it like a child would. She just...had to. It seemed that Jay was in a prison. Though when Ryan made note that Jay had not done any crime that they were aware of, Cesba objected. "Do remember that he is a wanted man across several places and with many races. With news of that Overseer guy combining many realms, it just brought all of Jay's enemies closer. He must be there for...Some reason."

When questioned about the locale, Cesba gave a shrug. "I have never heard of the place." She looks at the model, also a hologram. "Looks very heavily guarded. Those dragoons outside, those are not just for show. They have weapons on them, they mean business. They must keep some bad people there, yes?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next