Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:14 am

When it comes to groping big, beautiful breasts like Primose's pairs, Mira had years of experiences doing it! Learning how to properly squeezing them to give women an pleasurable sensation. Instead of clumsily groping her breasts, causing her discomfort like an amateur! "What do you mean what I am doing?" Mira asked back to Primose's question "I'm groping you, of course! Like you said you don't see a reason I couldn't~!" Mira reminds her moaning sauna partner what she said.

"Man, Her tits are so amazing! They rivals mine for sure! But I wonders....Which's better?" Mira thoughts as she wondering which of the two breasts were superior. But then that train of thought was intercepted when Primose begs and pleads for Mira to stop between her pants! Which gives Mira an idea as she licks her lips.

"Alright, I will stop....but only on two conditions." Mira said in a very seductively and sneaky voice before stopping  squeezing and groping Primose's breasts, then giving her pinks, beautiful nipples, and finally twisting them! But not too rough nor too gentle, just the right amount to "convince" Primose to agree~! "We have a breasts duel, and whoever wins gets to suck the loser's breasts. Deal?" Mira continues to twists Primose's nipples with her fingers.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Iceman Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Primrose's personal background got her trapped for years in a mariage whithout much love. That affected her character but after her divorce it could be said that some parts of the All-Mother's sexuality were flourishing. Even so, she wasn't ready for Myra's strightforwardness. Of course the blonde had heard about some of the rumours around the AFW and some of the most feisty wrestlers who would go at each other even out of matches, but one thing was hearing about it and a very different one experiencing it.

Myra looked like a feisty woman who also had some pride to her. She was skillfully fondling Primrose's breasts to the point the blonde was panting and her nipples were erect. The redhead knew really well what she was doing and was definitely experienced in that craft. Myra was also proud of her own buxom as she was trying to find in Primrose someone who could rival with her, and even if the All-Mother wasn't as experiences as Myra she knew her only escape to her current predicament was in accepting her challenge.

"O-ok, I accept, but stop it already!"
Primrose said with a flustered tone. "So, how should we do this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Mira grins while chuckling softly when The All-Mother, Primose Palmer, accepted her challenge and the consequences of it as the winner would suck the loser's breasts to her heart content! Mira stops twisting Primose's nipples and wouldn't continue fondling her breasts.

"Like this, of course~." Mira replied with a wide grin on her face as she takes off her towel, revealing her naked body to the blonde, before then grabbing Primose's towel and ripping it off, revealing her naked body to Mira! Mira licks her lips as she likes what she's seeing~! Primose's huge bare breasts and her pink nipples, her silk smooth of her naked body, was quite the turned on for Mira!

Mira leans forward, her massive breasts pressed against Primose's while wrapping her arms around Primose's waist and pulling her in closer, resulting in their breasts pressing against each other even more!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Primrose was fully aware that she was in a business now in which she could show only a small portion of prudish attitude. It was one of the things that drew her to the AFW, but with Myra it was all going from zero lewd to one hundred in just an instant! With a fluid and elegant move for someone as big as the redhead, she got rid of both women’s towels to expose their bodies. Of course there was no cold inside the sauna room, so the goosebumps Primrose got as her body was unveiled were from excitement. After all, she had a wonderful looking woman in front of her, and a challenge.

Myra wasn’t willing to run around the bush and she guided Primrose towards her and pressed their buxoms together. The All-Mother let out a yelp of surprise as she was left with only one choice: keep going or submit and lose straight away. “Ok… you’re on!”, Primrose would say as she would adjust her body so her breasts would press further against Myra’s, mimicking the redhead in the waist hold. The All-Mother kept doing this while trying to hide her low sighs of pleasure as her nipples became erect, piercing against her rival’s in a duel of might!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:31 am

Mira waste little time in getting things started with Primose! As Mira takes both her and Primose's towels off, revealing their naked body to each other and also allowing them to feel warm of the sauna stream on their skins fully! Then Mira leans towards Primose, pressing their massive breasts together getting a yelped out of The All-Mother before wrapping her arms around Primose's waist, pressing their breasts even more! Their breasts would pressed against each other further as Primose mimics her in the waist hold.

"Ah~!" Mira lets out a lovely and soft moans because Primose's erected nipples pierced deep into Mira's sensitive tits! Caused a great sensation of pleasure to the redhead! Which would also cause Mira's nipples become hard as a diamond. With even plain field Mira and Primose's erected nipples pierced against each other, soft and sweet moans came from Mira's mouth, enjoying the battle between their tits. But it wasn't Mira first tit rodeo nor most definitely her last.

As she began grind her erected nipples side to side, up and down against Primose's tits to weak her!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:24 pm

Based on how feisty Myra looked to be while grinding her now erect nipples against Primrose’s the All-Mother was starting to think that in the end she might have bit a little bit more than she could chew. It wasn’t as if the blonde didn’t trust her skill, but in the end she was only new to that world of sensual fights and wasn’t fully used to it while her rival looked like she was more than in her element. It even looked like all that was a carefully planned ruse to get Primrose into that situation, but that was impossible as the redhead couldn’t predict her walking inside the sauna.

Primrose felt her eyelids slightly fluttering as Myra’s work was making wonders on her. Now unable to talk and even repress her first low but slowly getting louder moans, Primrose made her best to keep going and rubbing against her rival, trying to keep her pace, but knowing that if nothing changed it was going to be her the one losing the duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:51 am

Thanks to her years of experience, Mira was easily dominating her breasts duel with Primose, grinding her erected tits against Primose's up and down, side to side! A wide and proud grin came on Mira's face as she saw Primose's eyelids fluttered slightly, then heard her repressed moans slowly getting louder and louder, and giggled for a bit as Primose struggling to keep up with Mira's pace. Mira knew that she has already won at this point...now it was time for Primose to know that as well!

Mira unwrapped her arms around Primose's waists in order to grab Primose's arms that were around Mira's around and quite easily pulled them away from around her. Then Mira places Primose's arms above her and against the wooden wall. Next, Mira presses her breasts against Primose's breasts again but this time much deeper than before while her face leans closer in Primose's to the point where their mouths were inches away. With a smile Mira says "I win!" Mira said proudly and confidently to Primose but is the all mother were to go feel the same way?

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:34 pm

From her current position there wasn’t much more Primrose could do. The blonde was literally pinned against a wall as her rival mashed her bigger breasts against hers. And what a rival she had turned out to be. The redhead was fierce and feisty, knowing really well what she was doing and showing real resolve and willpower in her relentless attack, stabbing Primrose’s breasts with her ererct nipples and eliciting moans of pleasure out of the All-Mother.

After some more seconds of mashing against each other Primrose felt her pace faltering. She wasn’t shy or prudish but her rival had shown quite resistance and also the blonde’s inexperience was taking its toll. At that moment the All-Mother knew that she wasn’t only going to lose the duel, but she was also going to cum out of only breast stimulation, something she didn’t even knew it was possible. Her body would react against it though, maybe caught in the surprise. Primrose’s head flailed back as she closed her eyes and bit her lips, muffling her moans as her arms would go to Myra’s shoulders to try and break some space between their breasts, but the damage was done as the All-Mother did all she could to ride her orgasm as silently as possible, but the shaking of her body and her weakened state would definitely give her climax away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:57 pm

A proud and wide grin of accomplishment came to Mira's face at the sight of Primose flailed her head back, her eyes closed shut and biting her lips, muffling her moans as she came quietly! Primose tries to make some between their breasts by pushing Mira's shoulders, but Mira didn't budge an inches and instead pressing Mira's breasts against Primose's breasts, crushing them to establish dominates~! Mira couldn't help but giggle at Primose as her body shakes from her orgasm.

Mira leans her face close to Primose's ear and whispering into "If you want a chance redeem yourself, then it is a PPV called Avalanche coming up soon, lets you and me a hentai match, deal?" Mira giving Primose the chance at redeem after such a one sided and humiliating lost at the breasts of Mira.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Even if Primrose tried her best to break some space between her body and Mira’s the redhead wasn’t willing to let her get the fresh air and rest she needed. Instead, Mira would press even more further as Primrose trembled in the throes of ecstasy. Her orgasm had been a silent one, but the shivering of her body gave away how good it felt. For the All-Mother, reaching climax just by breast stimulation was something new, and even with how pleasant release could be, the competition she was having and how one sided it turned out to be hurt the blonde.

And as it looked like, Mira was just expecting that win to happen to challenge Primrose once more, this time to a formal match in an upcoming event. Primrose had some pride to her, and wasn’t happy at all by how that impudent woman had gone and assaulted her on her day off just to get her to a situation in which she wouldn’t say no to a challenge. “You are on, lady. You will have your match, but for now leave me alone. You have what you wanted. Now if you would excuse me, my sauna day is ruined. I will head out so release me.” Primrose was mad at the redhead and made her intentions of leaving clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next