Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:49 pm

Mira was happy that she won their little breasts duel and that Primose accepted her challenge to Avalanche. But Primose wasn't as she exclaims that her sauna day was ruined and wanted to leave but couldn't as she was held down by Mira pressing her breasts against Primose's breasts!

"Oh I'm sorry about that, dear! That wasn't my invention at all!" Mira felt bad about ruining Primose's sauna day, she was just trying to have fun with The All-Mother. And normally she'd have release her and let her leave but....
"But you and me agreed whoever wins gets to suck the loser's breasts and that so happens to me."
It's seems Primose forgot that which Mira would remind her.

Mira backed away her breasts from Primose's breasts, so that she would have room to grabs Primose's soft and massive left breasts with her left hand, then Mira bends her head down, opening her mouth and puts Primose's nipple into her mouth, and began sucking down on it, trying to suck out Primose's breasts milk!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Iceman Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:33 pm

There were two faces inside this unexpected rival Primrose had found in Mira, or that was what the All-Mother thought. One of them was actually nice and easy, and the other was a much more cunning one. Primrose was now so mad about her sauna day getting ruined that she was starting to thing that all that happened to her that day was in fact the redhead’s plan. But that was impossible, was it?

Of course that was something the blonde would have to think about another time, since right at the moment the only rhing she could do was biting her lips shut in order to repress her moaning as Mira started ravaging her breasts as she suckled from her nipple. Milk started steadily flowing from her and her eyes rolled inside her skull from the good job the redhead was making in milking her. The situation kept going while Primrose silently moaned as she swore revenge to her rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:16 am

With Mira the being of their little duel she'd claim her "prize"...that being sucking on Primose's breasts! Starting with the left breasts first Mira sucked down on the blonde's left nipple so good that milk started flowing out from Primose's breast and down her throat! "Mmm~! Delicious~!" Mir thought about Primose's milk as she gulps it down like a baby gulping down its her mother's breasts milk! And hearing Primose trying to repress her moans made it even better!

"Ah!" The sound that Mira lets out after Primose's tit out of her mouth. Just to quickly grabs Primose's right breast and put her mouth on Primose's right nipple, then proceed suck on it so good just like that with her left nipple until her delicious milk flowing out into Mira's mouth and the busty redhead would drink it down like the last time as she savors the taste!

Mira takes the right nipple out of her mouth now but still has Primose's massive breasts in the palm of her hands. Pressed them together and puts her mouth on both of Primose's nipples and sucking the sweet and delicious out of them at the same time! Mira would sucking on the breasts about seven minutes as she had her fill. Taking the nipples out of her mouth and was very please despite all the sucking Primose's breasts can very much rival hers! "Your milk was very delicious! I can't wait to have more of it in our match!" Mira said as she was excitement for their match at Avalanche. She could hardly wait to have the chance to explore more of this lovely body!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:14 pm

The End

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3