Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother Empty Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:08 pm

Spoiler:
The Lovely Redhead known as Mira, was walking around the backstage arena of AFW after taking care of some business there. Mira wonders what's she is going to do next as she hasn't anything else scheduled for today. She kept pondering this while she continues to walks around the backstage arena, her ample chest and bubbly butt bounces up and down much to the amusement of the backstage workers until she saw the sauna arena.

"Hmm? When is the last time I went to a sauna?" Mira said to herself as she tries to remember she went to a sauna and couldn't. So she decides to if she could get a room. Mira walking to the desk where a worker was there and asked "Hey! Would you happened to have free room?" Asking the worker about any sauna rooms being unbooked since Mira just thought about going to the sauna so she didn't have any sauna rooms booked. The female worker at the desk with a smile said "Yes, we do Ma'ma. But it is a two person room. So, you want have to share if someone else comes along." The female worker explained.

"That isn't a problem! I'm more than happy to share if needed~" Mira lustfully said, actually she would love to have any people with her in there, so she can do all types of lewd things to them. "That's great! Just follow me." The female sauna worker said before she walking and showing Mira to the two person sauna room.

"Here we go, Ma'ma!" The female sauna worker and Mira arrived to the two person sauna room. "Great, Thanks! I can't wait to get inside!" The redhead could hardly wait to feel the warm steam of the sauna soaked into her smooth skin. "That's great! Now the lockeroom is just th-WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" The female sauna worker interrupting her own sentence as she saw Mira had took off her clothes and revealing her naked thick to everyone in the sauna!

"Huh? Because they would got soaked if I go in there with them~!" Mira teasingly replied to the female sauna worker as she knew why she was shocked about Mira getting naked. But The redhead didn't care about it, actually....she enjoyed everyone starting at her huge bare breasts with her pink nipples, her smooth and silky skin of her naked body, and finally her nice and lovely round, juicy ass! "Could you bring me a towel please~?" Mira polity asked the female sauna worker who was goshing over her naked figure before snapping out of it.

"Um....Yes! Be right back!" The female sauna worker said before leaving to get Mira a towel while everyone else in the sauna stared and admired The Busty Redhead's beautiful naked body! "Here you go, Ma'ma!" The female sauna worker arriving back with a towel for Mira. "Thank you!" Mira said graciously before taking the towel out of the woman's hand and wrapping the white towel around her massive busts and lovely waist. Though considering how massive her busts is, allowed the top portion of her chest to still be seen by everyone in the sauna. Mira grabs the door of the sauna room and opens it.

"Um, excuse me, Ma'ma. I'm gonna these to the lockeroom if you don't mind." The female sauna worker gathering up Mira's discarded clothes on the floor in her hand. "Sure go ahead! Do whatever you want with them." Mira answered before stepping in the two person sauna room and closed the door while the female sauna worker takes her clothes to the lockeroom.

Mira would take a sit on the wooden bench that had warm steam coming out of it. "Ah~!" Mira lets out a sound relaxation from feeling the steam entering her body. Remembering the feeling of the last time she went into a sauna room as her hand were to the side of her.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Iceman Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Primrose's last weeks had been very busy. First of all she had her debut in the AFW and that was an exciting but also stressing experience. The All-Mother was so nervous before her first match, not sure about if someone like her was going to fit in the pro wrestling environment, but after having her first real taste of combat the blonde was feeling happy and eager to experience more.

But that would have to wait. After all the rush and emotion of her initial weeks of training and combat in the AFW Primrose's body was starting to feel the overexertion she had been through. After all, she still needed a lot of training until she would be in top physical form and ready to take on more challenges, but for the time being the blonde needed to take things slowly as rushing things would only end up in a nadty injury.

That wad exactly the reason the All-Mother decided to take a break from all her training and body conditioning. After all, she deserved some indulgence and she just had the perfect idea for that: Primrose would hit the AFW facilities and then go for some pleasant sauna session.

The All-Mother wasn't a connoiseur of the sauna, but she had used one several times in the past, and for Primrose there was some pleasure in letting her body get rid of all tension, so after a short drive she was arriving at AFW's premises. When she arrived she was received by some flustered looking woman behind a counter, but she paid no attention to how badly unbalanced she looked.

"Hello. I was hoping I could use some sauna room.", said Primrose. After checking on her computer, the worker replied. "That would be possible, ma'am, but I'm afraid all our rooms are being used. Some of them are suited for two people and have free spots, so as long you don't mind sharing with another person... Sorry for the inconvenience." Primrose bit her lip, frustrated. She wanted to relax alone, but since there was nothing she could do she had to concede. "Well, it would be a shame to go back empty handed, so I will be joining one of the rooms." After some more computer work the worker gave her some indications to where the changing room was and which sauna room she would join.

After getting directions, Primrose would go to the changing room where she would dispose of her white sleeveless t shirt and jeans as well of her white underwear and wrap her body in two towels that barely could contain her curves. Like that she walked until she reached her sauna room, where she knocked at the door before going in. "Um... good morning. I was told I could join the sauna if you don't mind." Primrose looked at the voluptuous redhead sitting inside, waiting for some confirmation before she would step inside the room.

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Busty Redhead meets All Mother

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:54 am

With nothing else to do in her day Mira decide to go the sauna arena. But since she just had thought about it, so she didn't booked a room. And it was a good chance that they weren't going to be any free rooms. And it was looking that was case as all the single rooms were taken. But luckily there were some two person were open. But considering it was two person room Mira would have to share if someone else decide to join her. Which Mira absolutely had no problem with! Actually she would prefer some company to grope while relaxing in the sauna.

When she arrived to the sauna room Mira took off her clothes in front of everyone there and asked the female sauna worker to bring a towel. When the worker did The Busty Redhead wrapped it around her busty and thick body before entering the sauna room, then proceed to relax in it.

Mira was in pure heaven as the warm steam from the sauna soaking into her skin, loosing up her tense muscles, and making thirty-one year old woman felt she was twenty again! Mira sighs in serenity as she closes her eyes. But then, Mira would hear knock at the door and someone, from the sound of their voice was a woman asked if she could join Mira in the sauna. "This day keep getting better and better~!" Mira thought to herself as someone else joining her what exactly she wanted.

"Why, Of course darling~ Do please come in, the sauna is just fine for the both of us~!" Mira giving the woman outside of permission to enter in the sauna with her.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:44 pm

After some very exhausting weeks of work, training and general stress, what Primrose really needed for that day was to enjoy a sauna session and make all her worries disappear under some steam. The All-Mother should also let her body rest before she could get overworked and injury risk would appear, so a good sauna session was in order since it had been a long time since the blonde enjoyed it the last time. Of course, Primrose wanted to relax alone, but being that impossible she had to accept sharing a sauna with someone else. That was outside of her initial plan, but that wouldn’t stop her.

When Primrose opened the door to the sauna room she was curious to see the person she would have to share it with. A redhead woman friendly greeted her. “Much obliged.”, said the All-Mother as she had a seat in front of the woman, giving her space. Letting out a sigh of relief, Primrose was starting to feel the steam working on her skin as all her pores opened. The feeling of steam against her skin was wonderful and for some seconds she closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

When she opened her eyes, Primrose couldn’t avoid having a look at her sauna partner. The redhead in front of her looked like she was having a good time. She looked a little bit smaller in size than Primrose and also lighter with less weight to her, that was the reason why it was so difficult for the blonde not having a look at the redhead’s ginormous breasts who where even bigger than Primrose’s and made the All-Mother think that woman was actually a mother given how swollen they were. Pushing those thoughts out of her mind, Primrose tried closing her eyes once more, her breathing had become rough because of her thoughts and the steam and she wanted to pretend it wasn’t that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:56 pm

"Oh my~!" The first thought that came to Mira in her mind when she saw the woman that she will sharing the sauna room with! She was a very beautiful woman with gorgeous long  blonde hair and bright blue eyes. But what caught Mira's attention the most was her giant, massive, ample round breasts! While Mira's were a bit bigger she still couldn't deny how impressive they were!

The blonde haired woman would take a seat right in front of the redhead, allowing her to get a better view of the woman's chest which was covered by a towel around her body but could hardly contained her curves. Mira just wanted to grab a handful of her breasts and grope them like there was no tomorrow but upon seeing how the woman was enjoying the sauna room. Mira opted to not disturb her and went back to enjoying the sauna room as well as she closed her eyes.....but.....

Mira couldn't get them out of her mind and also thought to was strange to not really speaking to the other woman so Mira decide to break the ice before grabbing her some titties! "I must say miss, you got some pretty big boobs there~! I wonder what is your busts size if you don't mind me asking?"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Of course, when joining a sauna for two the most logical way would have been sitting in front of the other person. That would given that other user enough space for herself and also would make easy communicating in the case conversation arose, but something that also came with their sitting was that it was so complicated avoiding any kind of eye contact with her sauna partner, and those giant jugs had gravity on their own.

As Primrose was struggling not to directly look at the redhead’s body, the woman made aparent that she was in fact doing the same thing. Making an open remark about Primrose’s breasts, she asked about their size, and the All-Mother took the question in a naive manner. “Struggling to find some bra of your size, right? I had the same problem just when I gave birth… I currently wear a 36 size, E cup. I can point you to some good stores in which you would surely find a bra that fits… I’m Primrose, by the way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:41 am

Mira has some very big boobies, F-cup to be exact. And they were all natural. So, she rarely meets other women that could match, though today is one of rare occasions as the blonde woman haired, whom she's sharing the sauna room with and now knows her name is Primose, was an E-cup. And while Mira was a bit bigger but they still rivals Mira's and made the redhead quite impressed.

Though, it seems that Primose had the wrong idea about Mira's question as she thought Mira needed help finding a bra that fits her which she didn't because..."Mira Sommers, nice to meet you, Primose. But I didn't need help to find a bra that fits since I don't wear them. I was asking because I didn't often meet women with breasts that could match mines even if they gave birth. Mira explains "If you wouldn't mind so terribly but could I have a feel?"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Primrose listened to her sauna partner while breathing deeply, her pores opening to the steam. The All-Mother was surprised about the redhead’s giant jugs, but she became perplexed when Myra explained how she never wore a bra. How could a woman with a bust that voluptuous not wear a bra and not have terrible pain in her back. Even more perplex the blonde would become when Myra asked her if she could have a feel at her breasts. What could move a woman to ask that to a complete stranger?

Not wanting to start an even more awkward moment, Primrose conceded. “Well, I don’t see a reason you couldn’t...” As she said that, she leaned closer to Myra and slightly uncovered one of her breasts so the woman could be over with that and they could be back to their sauna session, the suffocating hot now being the smaller of her concerns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:50 am

Mira lustfully grins when Primose gave her the OK to feel her breasts~. Mira knew that Primose was a weirded out by Mira asking her to feel breasts and didn't want to make things awkward between them, which worked perfectly for Mira~! Mira licks her lips a bit as Primose leans in close to the redhead, slightly uncovered her breasts, so that Mira could cop a feel of the giant jugs that rivals her own!

Which Mira kindly does....though it was anything but kindly as Mira grabs Primose's towel, pulls it down to where her breasts would exposed! Mira grins quite devilishly and lustfully as she like what she saw, Primose's two pink nipple looked so delicious to suck which Mira is most definitely going to do later! But as of right now Mira puts her hands on Primose's soft, huge, naked breasts, squeezing them with a passion~!

"Mmm~! Your breasts are so nice and soft, Primose~ I can't get enough of them~!"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Primrose was surprised by how straightforward and bold Mira was being. Asking to have a feel at her breasts completely out of nowhere was something that took the blonde aback, but in order to enjoy her sauna session and not make things even more awkward, Primrose conceded. It turned out to be an unwise decision since the first thing Mira did when she got the prize she wanted in front of her was pulling Primrose’s towel so her breasts would pop free, dangling from the sudden burst of strength and leaving the All-Mother flustered and heavy blushing.

“H-hey! What are you do-haahn...” Primrose’s complaint came suddenly to a halt as she emitted a low moan. Mira was fondling the blonde’s big breasts, squeezing them while enjoying the touch of Primrose’s soft and sweaty chest region. One thing the All-Mother had to admit though was that Mira had some touch to her. Instead of fondling her breasts with the clumsiness of a groper, the woman knew really well what she was doing. Primrose’s breathing became raspier as she started to feel some heat building inside her body, and it had nothing to do with the steamy sauna. “P-please stop...”, she said in between pants, squirming in Mira’s embrace and unsure of what to feel about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next