Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue Empty Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue

Post by skip-stop Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Lunara had just finished talking with her manager, and now she was walking leisurely along one of the endless corridors of the AFW main building. Victoria insisted that Lunara agree to a new match, this time without hentai. Well, despite the fact that the main preference of the American girl was still sex in all possible variations, she agreed to consider this proposal. Life is a very complicated thing. Especially considering the specifics of Lunara herself.

ATTIRE:

She came here solely in order to get an opportunity to escape from what was waiting for her outside. No no. She did not complain. The status of the leader of the city gang had much more pros than cons, in her opinion. And yet lately too many questions have demanded her attention. Because of this, Jaguarundi constantly had a headache. So a new match is a good enough idea. The music from my little pony sounded from her pocket. The girl took out the phone and looked at the screen. "Killer chick" was there.

- Yo, little sis, how you doing? - she asked.
- Where the hell are you? - Sintharia asked sternly.
- I met with Victoria to discuss my next match, - Lunara said, not paying attention to the seriousness of her sister, - by the way, you should have done that too. Otherwise, you will grow old faster than your debut come.
- Unlike you, I have a lot to do. Have you forgotten that we need to visit the old shop?
- AAAAaammmmmm... of course I'm not, - it sounded not very convincing, - remind me what we forgot there?
- You are the embodiment of ignorance, - Sintharia sighed, - We have found that this shop uses as a cover for sorting psychotropes. And this is our territory. We must deal with it.

Lunara stopped. Right. Her sister was right. Now she remembered the incident. Someone decided that the laws of the street were not for him and decided to open this business on her territory. Now Lunara’s face has become more serious.

- I'm afraid I won't be in time on time, - she said, - so do me a favor, take a couple of our guys and pay a visit to this entrepreneur.
- And what should I tell him? - Sintharia sometimes liked to pretend she didn’t understand the hints.
- Tell him that if he doesn’t get out of my city, then I will chain him, anoint his cock with dog food and make the dog suck his pod until his cock falls off! - Jaguarundi's face was distorted from the madness of this idea and she licked her lips.
- I think I’ll just cut off a few fingers for him... - Sintharia answered calmly, but after a second her voice changed a little and she added: - but I like the way you think, older sister.
- Call me later, - Lunara’s face became soft again, and she smiled radiantly into the void, her mood changed as if by the click of her fingers, - I love you, little sis, I'll see you soon.

She hung up and took a deep breath. And so almost every day. After her move to Tokyo, life became like a natural disaster. That is why she was here. Only pain and sex in front of the eyes of thousands of spectators allowed her to receive true pleasure. Well. It seems like it's time to get down to business. Lunara put the phone back in her pocket and continued along the corridor towards the elevator.

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue Empty Re: Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:20 pm

There was never a time where Claudia thought that AFW wasn’t a paradise.

An arena were the most beautiful women came together to put their skills to the test and more interestingly enough, put their womanly pride on the line against each other. Claudia had several people that she should spread her wings past the sexfighting division and branch out of the division, but Claudia had no reason or desire to do anything of the sort.

She was right where she wanted to be, in the middle of all of the sexual battles to be had and she had her eye on the biggest prize held by her precious Lucky Sakura.

But rather than immediately go for the Hentai Championship, Claudia was more interested in diving deeper into the roster and seeing how many hidden gems were hiding in the rough. And it didn’t take long for her to find one.

As she was passing a corridor, she spotted a blonde that made her double take, stopping and backpedaling to peer down the hallway to get a better look at her. Just at a glance she could see what a woman she was as a smile curled on Claudia’s lips, changing direction quickly to approach the blonde waiting at the elevator.

“Hey there.” She called out to the blonde, acting as if she was waiting for the elevator all the while glancing at the amazing body the other woman had, “What brings a woman like you here? Going to talk to some big suits?”

Back to top Go down

Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue Empty Re: Rivalry And Sex. The Love Story. Prologue

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:55 pm

Coffee, a sandwich with eggs and bacon, severed fingers, a hot bath...” - Lunara mentally made the daily routine.

She would have gladly crossed out the third point, however, something told her that her little sister would not be happy about this. The blonde has already managed to fuck two girls in the ring, while Sintharia apparently did not even think about her debut. Although she knew her sister very well, now Lunara did not quite understand why this little genius of manipulation was taking time. Maybe she was up to something. Sintharia does not always enlighten her older sister in her plans. Well, while the little sister doesn't create big problems, Lunara could breathe calmly.

Speaking of calm. The sounds of the girl's steps echoed down the hall. She walked calmly and measuredly. But there was something of hers. Not one muscle twitched on the girl's face when she heard something else among the sounds of her steps. The American girl stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the button. Closer and closer. It is impossible to get close to the predator from the back. The only question is who decided to do this, because Victoria said that today there is almost nobody in the building. A smile appeared on Lunara’s face from the thought that someone had decided to try not to attack her. She heard that there are girls capable of this. She began to wait. Closer and closer. And when she heard a voice addressed to her, she turned to the other girl with the smile. Her fantasy seems to have been played out too much.

- Hi hi, - Lunara said smoothly, while her gaze ran through the girl from the top of her head to the heels.

"Hmmmmm... adorable...", - the blonde thought.

She recognized her. There are people whose names were in the public domain. Everyone knew them. However, Jaguarundi was little interested in these people, so she knew other names. And now, one glance was enough for her to understand that Claudia Augusta was standing in front of her, one of those who gives the audience an unforgettable sexual spectacle. Funny coincidence. Her name was on the list of those whom Lunara was going to fuck. And Lunara carefully enough approaches the choice of objects of her desires. However, she was sure that their first meeting would be in the ring, but certainly not in front of the elevator

- A woman like me? - the girl smirked. - No, I just talked with my manager. Big suits are the fate of other girls with another preferences. So, and why are you here? - Lunara’s smile became a little wider after a subtle hint, she held out her hand. - Lunara Ashmore, by the way, or Jaguarundi.

And at that moment the elevator doors opened. Therefore, if the girls did not have problems with a handshake, then the long-haired blonde would go inside. Right now she was wondering if her random interlocutor would do something. With a light touch of a button, she selected the first floor, and then took a step back. When the doors closed, she looked at Claudia with a side look. Sometimes the brain of Lunara could produce quite interesting things. And this situation was no exception. Several paintings ran in front of her eyes and in each of them she attacked the other blonde like a wild beast.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" - the girl’s brain matched this joke with the current situation almost automatically.

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Seeing the beautiful girl return her greeting, even extending a hand and a name to the face. Claudia may have seemed oblivious to a lot of things, focusing solely on her journey to find and give love to as many beautiful women, but when it came to that, she was the most attentive. She had heard of Lunara, or Jarguarundi as she was known and was making a great start in the league, asserting herself as another sexually talented woman. She was definitely on Claudia’s mind now that she was in front of her. “Charmed my dear, I’m Claudia Augusta.” She courteously replied, extending her hand to shake as she grasped the hand. But she would go a step further as she would twist her hand to get the back of Lunara’s hand up to give a quick and soft kiss on it, making her intentions even clearer.

The elevator arrived as she did that, the doors opening as Lunara entered. With no one else in the small box, Claudia quickly entered as well. There was no destination that she needed to be getting to, in fact she had gotten into right where she wanted, a small tight space with only one exit with just her and Lunara in it.

The second the door closed she would make her move, standing extremely close to Lunara’s side as she stretched up to whisper to the taller girl. “I’ve seen your work in the ring. Where you’re such a vigorous...lover.” She let out, bringing her hand up to brush down her arm. “And I must say...I love it. Seeing such a woman work like that...”
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:48 pm

- What wonderful manners, my sister would have liked you very much, - said Lunara, pleasantly surprised by Claudia's gesture, - nice to meet you.

The American girl always trusted her instinct. And now she was sure that this meeting was not accidental. Therefore, she entered the elevator with a sense of real anticipation. As expected, Claudia followed immediately after her. The button was pressed and the elevator began to move. And along with this, further developments were not long in coming, as another blonde pressed herself against the leader of the street gang. Smiling softly, the girl tilted her head slightly so that the lips of her new familiar were closer to her ear.

Soft touch...” - she thought when she felt Claudia's fingers slip on her skin.

It was very exciting. Lunar likes brave girls. Usually it was the prerogative of men. However, it was so trite that the girl turns most of them in the opposite direction literally after the first few words. But when it comes to brave girls... uh... it excited her. Lunara’s hands laid on the waist of another blonde, while she leaned toward the girl’s ear. Now it was her turn to whisper.

- I can say the same thing, - her voice was smooth and insinuating, like a succubus.

She took a sharp step forward, pushing Claudia back in order to press her back against the elevator wall. Literally a second, one could observe the excitement in the turquoise eyes, while the blonde's face was approaching Claudia's. And then she joined their lips in a kiss, closing her eyes. Not a quiet children's kiss, but a deep French from the very beginning. Lunara was never shy about being persistent and active. And given Claudia’s courage, she had no reason to slow things down.

Starting to play with Claudia’s tongue, the girl’s left hand rose higher and lay on the back of the head of another blonde. Lunara was determined to bring Claudia’s head closer in order to deepen this passionate kiss. And although she was not going to hide it, her right hand reached for the keypad in order to press the stop button. The elevator stopped and now she had a time to enjoy this new acquaintance.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:33 pm

The tight and enclosed space with only the two of them was such an intimate spot, Claudia couldn’t help but be aroused by Lunara’s mere presence as she ran her hand down her soft skinned arm as she leaned in close, so that her hot breath could wash up to the taller girl’s face.

She would be a great conquest to add to her long list.

But very quickly she found that Lunara was not just a pretty face. She herself was conqueror as well with how aggressively she came at Claudia, pressing into her with that sultry voice right on her ear that sent shivers of electricity through her body before Lunara’s came shoving into hers, twisting around so that the two of them were pressed back against the wall!

Claudia let out a sharp gasp, not anticipating such a strong front back from the other blonde as she moaned in delight. Her touching hand soon turned into a strong grip on Lunara’s shoulders as she felt the elevator come to a complete stop.

As if she thought this couldn’t get any hotter, now no one was going to interfere.

There was no words that needed to be said, Claudia knew what the blonde’s intentions was when their lips met and immediately forced her tongue forward into Claudia’s mouth. The aggressive forwardness of Lunara was something that Claudia greatly enjoyed and made her want to conquer Lunara even more as she reached up, grabbing the back of the blonde hair mirroring Lunara as she pulled and twisted trying to roll the two down the wall and have her be the one doing the pinning, trying to shove her tongue out to press back the invader!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:17 pm

Playing with the tongue of another blonde, Lunara experienced a slight trembling on her back. It would be true to say that she had not met courageous girls for a long time who had come into contact with her so openly. Since she was a true predator, she found it completely uninteresting when her partner is a defenseless victim. Pure domination is not what the American girl wanted. She was of the opinion that the dominant position should be earned. Actually, it was for this reason that she pressed her new acquaintance against the wall. Lunara has always indicated her position from the very beginning.

Perhaps everything could continue quite smoothly, however, something happened that the girl did not expect. She felt a tight grip on her hair. Jaguarundi growled with displeasure, realizing that Claudia was pulling her down. The leader of the street gang was not ready that actions to turn into a catfight so quickly. When she was on the floor, her tongue lost its advantage and now the tongue of another blonde, who was now on top, took a leading position.

- Ah, you little bitch... - said Lunara, without breaking the kiss.

Well, she didn’t start it, but she will continue it with pleasure. Maybe she had no idea what girls Claudia was used to dealing with. But now she was going to make another blonde understand that Lunara was not one of those girls who agreed to lie under another girl like an obedient dog!

The predator released her claws and clutched Claudia's boobs, squeezing them! Not so much to let it be an unbearable pain, but enough for another blonde to realize the seriousness of the situation! Perhaps this would have to break the kiss, but now Jaguarundi was going to throw Claudia off herself and saddle this passionate girl, taking a seat on her stomach!

If she succeeded, but Lunara’s eyes would narrow and a predatory smile would appear on her face. The American girl would love to grab the wrists of the new acquaintance in order to press her to the floor and make it impossible to use these playful hands! And then her head would go down again, but this time it was not a kiss. This time, Lunara with all her passion was about to bite the neck of another blonde! And after a short bite, she will begin to suck this soft skin with pleasure!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:03 pm

With such a powerful and forceful kiss from Lunara, Claudia knew everything she needed to know with the few seconds of their lip lock. The other blonde was similar in Claudia's regard, both of them saw the other as prey to be feasted on sexually and wth two apex women neither one of them was backing down. Such a conquest was much more exciting and rewarding, a challenge that Claudia gleefully accepted as she pulled on Lunara's hair as she took her to the floor. It was rougher than Claudia anticipated, but gentleness and seductiveness weren't going to work on this woman, Claudia knew that she had to break her down before she could have her way with her!

The challenge was to see how long and how difficult Lunara would fight back.

Pinning Lunara to the floor, Claudia forced her tongue down against Lunara's, using it to bash around and bully the opposing tongue in Lunara's own mouth as she shoved down, mashing their covered chests together as Claudia took little time in asserting her will as she looked to dominate Lunara in every sense. But the other blonde was not easily disheartened, her hands quickly going to Claudia's chest and giving a tight squeeze as Claudia moaned out.

She pulled back, ripping their lips apart as her tongue slithered out of the opposing mouth. Her first instinct was to reach up and grab onto Lunara's hands, trying to pry them off of her breasts but Lunara saw an advantage and took it. Bucking up into Claudia, the Symbol of Love lost her control over Jaguarundi as she was thrown off and onto her back, the wild cat quickly pouncing on Claudia and staddling up on her stomach and pinning her hands on the floor!

Looking up at the other blonde, she couldn't help but feel a wave of excitement with how Lunara looked at her with those lustful eyes and smile, like she's caught her prey and moved in for the kill! Her head came down, Claudia expected another kiss but Lunara showed how much of an aggressive and dominating woman she was when she locked her teeth on her exposed neck! "Aaaaaaaaaaah~!" the cry of pain quickly turned into a cry of pleasure as Lunara began sucking on the extra sensitive skin, her legs squirmed about against the floor, her moans echoing in the cramped enclosure.

Claudia then realized that this conquest was going to be like no other, this was a Hunt!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 am

Now Lunara was in her element. During her life quite saturated with sex, she managed to taste many girls and guys with different temperaments and preferences. And that shaped her own preferences. The blonde does not see the point when one of the partners acts as a passive. It terribly annoys her. Lunara strongly believes that good sex should be deserved. And what could be a better argument than a real struggle for the right to be on top?

Claudia was pressed to the floor, the Jaguarundi earned her right to be on top. Her sharp teeth dug into the skin of another blonde. She has always been a predator. Animal habits were an integral part of her character. That is why, given her intellect, she received her nickname. Jaguarundi is one of the smartest predatory cats. And that was perfect for her. However, having received the desired leadership, the girl did not begin to torment her victim for a long time. Everyone deserves a little affection. And now she was going to give this brave girl some pleasant moments. Therefore, her tongue began to run quickly over this velvet skin. Almost immediately, the American girl heard a cry of pleasure, which made her grin.

- So you like it? - purring, she asked. - Don’t worry, you will get much more.

With these words, the girl moved Claudia's palms closer to hold them with her one hand. The Jaguarundi needed a free hand in order to lower it down. She gently ran the back of her hand across the cheek of another blonde, but it was only an interim stop. While her tongue continued to play with the neck of another blonde, her hand sank even lower.

The question of statistics did not bother Lunara too much, but she was sure that not every girl possessed such dexterous fingers as hers. Why did she consider her fingers dexterous? Because right now she began to unfasten the buttons on Claudia's blouse with just one hand. The first button, the second button, the third button. And so she reached the bottom, exposing the bra of another blonde. The teeth of the predator again dug into wet skin due to her saliva.

And then her tongue began to descend. The fingers of her free hand closed around Claudia's neck. She had no purpose to strangle a new familiar, however, now oxygen was definitely limited for her. The tongue of the Jaguarundi has already dropped to the shoulder of the Italian girl, but the goal of the street gang leader was lower. She wanted to go right down to those juicy boobs that were still hidden by a bra. However, for a real predator there are no barriers. Just everything has its time.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Claudia moaned out as the teeth of Lunara dug into her skin. This was the first time that Claudia had been with a girl getting feisty with her teeth, but it was the first girl to have a bit more ooomph in the bite as if she was a predator sinking her teeth into her prey. Lunara was much more skilled than just an aggressive brute however, her tongue soon running over the sensitive skin, washing over it with her tongue and sending chills throughout Clauida’s body.

Claudia had been with plenty girls over her life, all of them having different styles of sex ranging from aggressive, wild, and passive. But Claudia always found the most aggressive to be her favorite, when she came across a woman who wanted to dominate her and force her to be the one on bottom. But Claudia didn’t call herself a conqueror on her back. She reveled in enduring all those women could give and turning it around on them, forcing them to accept her love in the end. This beautiful blonde was no different, exerting herself onto Claudia and pinning her to the ground as the fabric of their clothes grounded into each other teasingly so!

Lunara worked quick and effective, guiding Claudia’s wrists together and pinning them down with one hand, effectively cutting the options Claudia had to respond to the increasing pleasure attack. Her blouse was made short work of, Lunara undoing the buttons with swift finesse to reveal the red bra underneath! Claudia cooed out as the air on her exposed skin sent goosebumps through it, the girl was quite a find with her sexual skills.

It made her want to conquer her even more.

Her eyes widened as Lunara’s hand grabbed onto her throat, a defensive instinct to worry about being choked out, but she quickly realized that Lunara had no intention to. Possibly because she wanted her to experience all she was going to do to her as her tongue continued to explore her body. “Mmmmm....you’re so forceful...I love it. But...don’t think that you’re not getting anything back.” Claudia cooed out to her fellow blonde. She couldn’t use her hands, but she had the rest of her body to work with as she planted her feet into the floor, arching up into Lunara’s body, smacking her hips into the other as she twisted to the side, trying to roll the two over!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next