Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dungeon Match: Origa Xenia vs Anya Volkova - Amazon vs Wolf

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Dungeon Match: Origa Xenia vs Anya Volkova - Amazon vs Wolf - Page 6 Empty Re: Dungeon Match: Origa Xenia vs Anya Volkova - Amazon vs Wolf

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Anya was just having too much fun at that time. The Wolf’s beginning of the match was kind of a mixbag as Origa had some pride and strength to herself, but all that crumbled down like a sand castle destroyed by the waves as the sexual onslaught Anya threw at her eroded her defenses to the point of making her a moaning mess and nothing else.

Now the Russian was just enjoying herself too much by torturing her rival. Up to that moment she had made Origa shiver in pleasure, making the woman cum so many times in such a short span of time that now the Amazon was addicted to pleasure, unable to stop climaxing and yearning for more orgasms. Then Anya would play hard to get, denying her rival that she really need and edging her so many times it would drive insane. Only when she completely submitted, yelling Anya’s name, would she give her the final push.

And she did it really quickly, no more resistance or willpower left inside Origa. As soon as she submitted and said Anya’s name, the Wolf pumped a couple of times inside her rival’s sex with her fingers and Origa came hard once more.

The match was over and Anya was the winner. The Wolf had a great time dominating her rival, her pet, but as she saw her rival resting against the corner she knew it wasn’t over yet. Grabbing Origa by the leash, she repositioned her in the center of the ring. “Well done, pet. But there’s still something you have to do… I still have to cum...” Anya chuckled as she got rid of her bikini bottom and tossed it to one side. Sitting on the mat as she forced Origa’s face close to her slick with juices womanhood. “Eat, pet. Make your mistress feel good.”

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Match: Origa Xenia vs Anya Volkova - Amazon vs Wolf - Page 6 Empty Re: Dungeon Match: Origa Xenia vs Anya Volkova - Amazon vs Wolf

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Origa’s head laid back against the turnbuckle as her body trembled from another orgasm that her Russian opponent had pumped out of her. Her hips bucked and her tanned skin glistened in the lights from the sweat that covered her as she heard the bell ring. The match at long last was finally over. But Anya had one final play to make to cement her dominance.

With Anya’s tugging on her leash Origa’s body was sluggishly pulled from the corner and to the center of the ring. The naked amazon stumbled out before finally collapsing onto her hands and knees in front of the blond. With her hair hanging over her face Origa looked up as she heard Anya begin to speak again and saw the blonde remove her bikini bottom and show her own sex.

Tossing her bottoms to the side Origa watched as Anya sat down on the canvas and spread herself wide in front of the amazon. With the use of her leash Origa’s head was brought closer to the blondes sex where she was then assaulted with her scent. With no resistance left to give Origa followed her mistresses order and began to use her tongue and mouth to please the woman who dominated her.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:16 am

Anya smiled in satisfaction as she had a look at her work's result: Origa looked so pathetically beaten, the Amazon was unable to move or muster any kind of willpower in order to try and do anything to prevent what was coming for her. The match's victory stipulations were met and this was now Anya's win, not like she had any doubts before, but now it felt more real.

Bur that didn't mean her fun was over. Just a little bit of observation would help anyone notice how badly aroused Anya actually was. The long drawn domination session made the woman wet and ready to go, but at that moment in the match just going to the shower and masturbating wouldn't feel right. She had conquered her rival and now she had the right to take the spoils of war.

Origa might look completely spent, but her tongue was pretty alive. That was the first time Anya noticed when she got rid of her bottoms and forced the woman's face to go at her sex. Her rival's pussy eating skills were something to reckon even in her current state.

"Hmmm fuck." Anya said while one of her hand clawed against the mat. She could feel an orgasm coming and it would be a big one and would arrive soon, even if she wanted to enjoy her conquest a little bit more. She looked down to her rival. "Don't you even dare stop or retreat your head, bitch." Her raspy moans flew freely and shamelessly as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. "I'm cumming.", She said as an announcement in between sighs of pleasure, and only seconds later of that tongue brushing against her folds Anya's hips quivered for a couple of times as her moans increased in volume and she emitted a wordless cry as she came hard all over Origa's face.

Anya geabbed her rival's scalp and forced her to remain eating her womanhood until she rode the final waves of pleasure and afterglow. When she was done she stood up, her legs feeling a little bit weak after that climax, and looked at the mess her rival was. "You did good in the end, pet. Search for me again if you ever want to get put in your place once more." As she was done with this match Anya turned and left the arena without looking back.

Winner by submission: Anya Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6