Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, killcarrion, Nelv, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

How do you manage a goddess?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you manage a goddess? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you manage a goddess?

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 01, 2020 6:59 pm

It seemed as if Aphrodite was on board with some of her plans at least, that was a good thing. She imagined that she could boost the fame of the stunning blond quite a bit and make sure that her name became a staple by doing a certain few things.

Though she was sort of interrupted as the Goddess of love decided to press her finger Amaya's chest, leaning in closer as she spoke. Tilting her head a bit, Amaya would let out a little sigh as she would lean in a fair bit closer towards Aphrodite, to the point where their lips were nearly touching. " I can handle anything." Amaya spoke in a soft manner as she practically exchanged breath with Aphrodite, before she would slowly pull back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:41 pm

"Good, I like you. I think our partnership will be one of many excellent and beneficial opportunities don't you think?" she asked while caressing a hand upon Amaya's chin, almost like a show of control to some extent. This Aphrodite character was something for sure and the line was shaky between a possible act and reality that was the former Aisha Love.

She'd then stand to out to stretch, tired from her earlier match and a little worn for wear, "I'll write down my phone number, we can grab lunch tomorrow, sounds good?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Amaya would feel the hand of Aphrodite stroke her chin and it seemed a bit possessive, narrowing her eyes a little Amaya didn't react more than that. She would then feel the hand leave her cheek and watch the beautiful blond rise up towards her feet and stretch out.

Moving up to her feet as she would straighten out her pencil skirt. " It will without a doubt be a lucrative partnership for the both of us. " Amaya let out as she would slide her hand in under her blazer and pull out her phone, with a few swift clicks on her phone she had added a lunch meeting in. " I'll have a few proposals and ideas for how to move forward and what sort of direction should take you in." Amaya spoke out as she would look over at Aphrodite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum