Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reunions

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Reunions - Page 6 Empty Re: Reunions

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 am

Alaina heard the talk, keeping the hold locked in as she looked over in surprise. "Oh! We are just having a fun spar..... are you here for training as well?" Alaina asked as she kept the hold locked in, trying to keep her focus although the arrival of Cecilia was a much unexpected wrinkle in the training plans for the day.

In the back of Alaina's mind she knew that while they were cordial after their match the two were testy with one another prior to the opening bell as well as any time they had met prior to it. Alaina hoped Cecilia came in peace, but part of her had been so jaded by the more heel type women of Friction that she was always prepared to guard against some sort of sneak attack.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:39 am

Belinda winced in the hold, a bit form the pain but mostly because her sister had arrived and was now seeing her trapped like this, the feeling of pain shooting through her arm. With Alaina so casually chatting to Cecilia, Belinda got a bit frustrated, kicking her legs up and to the side to try and use them as leverage to try and roll Alaina up!

Trying to fold Alaina up and get onto her feet. Locking her other hand together with her trapped arm's hand. Belinda would grit her teeth before trying to use the strength of her legs to try and lift and haul Alaina up off of the ground before dropping her down with a little slam onto the canvas, trying to encourage Alaina to release her.

Cecilia would look on at the fight, simply shaking her head a little as she would speak up. " Uh, yeah I had planned to. Though..." Cecilia let out as she crank her neck. " I've actually been looking for you." Cecilia let out as she would slip into the ring next, moving up towards the center of it as she would keep her gaze on Alaina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:42 am

Alaina kept the hold locked in trying to get Belinda to submit but that was far from happening! Alaina felt herself lift up and slammed down hard to the mat! She groaned as she landed, letting up on the hold as her torso was now throbbing! Alaina tried to roll away from Belinda, rising to her feet with her hands up ready to continue when she saw Cecilia climbing in to the ring. Alaina had been ready to continue the spar but it seemed as if that was now on hold. Alaina looked at Belinda and shrugged, wondering if Belinda knew her sister was going to come in today.

"Oh, well here I am what can I do for you?" Alaina asked, glancing back over at Belinda for a split second.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:27 am

Belinda would roll her eyes as Cecilia came into the ring, interrupting their spar as she would look over towards Alaina as she gave her a look as well. Belinda would shrug her shoulders as well, shaking her head a little before bringing her arms up and folding them behind her head. She had to wince a little from the pain in her freshly armbared arm...

Cecilia on the other hand didn't pay her younger sister any heed right now. She moved up towards Alaina, getting up close in her face. Practically so close that they were exchanging breath. Cecilia would glare into the Amazon's eyes.

" You can offer me a rematch. Cause I'm not happy with losing to you Amazon, and I want to go a few more rounds with a woman as capable as yourself." Cecilia said with a smirk on her face, pressing up against Alaina in a challenging manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 am

Cecilia was as dramatic as ever, but Alaina didn't budge when Cecilia pressed against her. "Of course! I said we would have a rematch if you wanted so I won't go back on my word or avoid facing you in the ring. Just let me know where and when it will happen. I will be there." Alaina replied with a smile, her hands on her hips as she stood toe to toe with Cecilia. "Did you have anything in mind for us for a match type?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Belinda would shake her head a bit and let out another sigh. " Well, I guess I'm side tracked." She joked as she would back up and go grab her water bottle in the corner. Taking a sip of water as  she would look on at Cecilia challenging Alaina, it was a rather interesting sight, as that probably wouldn't have happened before their match.

" That's good." Cecilia said as she remained toe to toe with Alaina, the blond would think about it for a moment or two, when it came to the match type, Cecilia would get an idea. " How about a cage match? I'd love to be able to throw you against the cage walls a bit." Cecilia cockily joked as she stared Alaina down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:28 am

"I think that would be just fine with me. However don't get cocky Cecilia, I think you should understand all too well what sort of pain I can also inflict on a woman inside a cage." Alaina said with a raised eyebrow. She felt awful for Belinda, and didn't want her to think she was some sort of side note for her older sister. "Now, Belinda and I did have some unfinished business to take care of, and it might be nice to apologize to her for interrupting her workout wouldn't it?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:04 am

Cecilia remained pressed up against Alaina as she would hear Alaina accept the match type. With Alaina throwing in her own little jab at what she could do in a ring. " Oh I'm counting on it." Cecilia said, smirk on her face. Though with Alaina's next words, she would raise her right eyebrow a bit.

" Hmm, Fine fine." Stepping away from Alaina, Cecilia would turn to her sister. " Sorry about interrupting your spar, now how about you just kick her ass." Cecilia said, winking towards her sister before she would turn and walk out of the ring.

Belinda would shrug her shoulder's a bit, " It's cool. Don't worry about it and I'll try, she's a tough one after all." Belinda let out, shaking out the final bit of lingering pain in her arm. " Do you want to continue or should we call it?" Belinda would ask Alaina, one hand on her hip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:00 am

Alaina watched Cecilia leave, knowing that for better or for worse she was going to face Cecilia inside a cage. Alaina crouched low and readied herself to continue the spar when she saw the clock behind Belinda. It was far later than she had realized! She stood straight up and relaxed her posture. "I think I may have to call it, I didn't realize the time! Besides I should probably keep myself fresh for Cecilia since we're going to be going at it in a cage sometime soon." Alaina said with a laugh before taking a deep breath. She knew that they would be lucky if that match ended without someone being injured.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she heard Alaina's words, she couldn't really argue with her. It was probably the wisest move. Belinda would crank her neck to the side, as she would then move and slip out of the ring.

" Well then, I guess I will just do some training on my own then. Good luck Alaina." Belinda said as she moved towards the brunette to offer her a friendly fist bump. " Make sure to give it your all and come out on top." Belinda said with a friendly smile towards her friend and rival. It wasn't so much that she wanted Cecilia to lose, she wanted both to give it their all...after all she knew that was the best way for both of them to have fun.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum