Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Toraki made a funnily disappointed face at the girls playful taunting. Though, the furry kid swallowed and flushed before Bonnie and Marla's wobbling bosoms: he knew well how easily they could wear out his fighting skills by just shoving him into their warm milk-juggs.

Right in that moment another, equally melodious bovinian voice urged him to turn around. The feline boy remained as freezed, looking up at the sexy, towering Cindy.

"Uh.. p-pleased to meet you Cindy... my name is Toraaammmff...". Before he could finish his presentation, he was pulled in just effortlessly: his feet leaving the floor as he got shoved into Cindy's embrace.
Squirming in embarassement, the tigerboy found himself stuck in her amazonian affectionate hug, his fuzzy face wriggling and brushing suggestively against her ample, and mostly exposed bosoms. "mnnrff.."

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 am

Marla folded her arms again under her partly bared breasts. "Excuse me, but I was punishing him," she insisted to her sisters.
"Aw, but he's such a fuzzy lil' tyke. You gonna marry 'em or what, Marl, cuz I'll take em if ya don't?"

She held the catboy in her arms before Marla came over and pulled him out. "He is MY kitty," she said, perhaps a bit more defensively than she meant. "And I am going to punish him for being so naughty!"
"And what sort of guest wouldn't let her beloved sisters help out?" Bonnie cooed.
Marla looked them over and nodded. "Very well. I could use a hand, I suppose with this little handful."
"I know plenty of the old punishments mama used to use on us when we were naughty," Minda spoke up.
"But we gotta tucker 'em out first, right?" Cindy added with a grin. Bonnie slinked forward and ran her hands affectionately over his fuzzy chest.
"I've got just the thing..."
"PUNISHMENT, Bonnie!" Minda snapped. "Not reward!"
"You flatter me, sister dear," Bonnie giggled. "But by experience, no doubt." She'd plant a quick kiss on her eldest sister's lips, which she returned calmly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

"mnrf..... gasp!" Toraki was enticingly confused by Cindy's lovely smother when Marla pulled him out, so he took a few seconds to start reacting at how the girls were playfully treating him like a helpless kitty.

"H-Hey... i'm not a baby that you can handle at willmmmrrr... purrr.." His starting protests and struggles were slowed down already by Bonnie's distracting caress, teasing the furry boy into unwittingly letting out a pleased purring sound, to his own embarassement and their joy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 pm

"Awwww!" The girls all gushed at the noise of the tigerboy. "I want one!" Cindy chimed. She picked up Toraki by the armpits and smiled at him. "Y'all got kin like a brother 'er a cousin er somethin? Ooh, or a sister with some o' them nice tiger titties?"
"Why bother with the small fry?" Bonna chuckled, leaning in to squash her breasts against his back, pressing him between the girls' chests. "I wanna know if fuzzy has a big daddy. Why not supersize whatever he's got?" she intoned.
"You're... sort of crushing him," Minda pointed out calmly.
"Good point," Marla said, smiling and taking off her robe. She pressed her own bare breasts in as part of a triple smothering

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

"Mnnpff... h-hey.. o-okey... enough taunting me nowmmffffff..... mhhhhf..." He was just fighting a little harder to pull himself out of the embarrassing position when Bonnie's warm melons pushed him back into Cindy's lovely trap. And when Marla joined in he act, the room for his squirming was reduced to almost nothing into the tight confines of their triple squishy embrace. Wherever he tried to wriggle his fuzzy head, he found soft, warm breast-flesh keeping him in place, and the now very smothered sounds he produced inthere sent cute, pleasurable vibrations to the cowgirls' sensitive mammaries.

"mmrrfh....." To his further embarassement, he felt an increasing warmth down to his crotch area as his body reacted naturally to the sensuous triple embrace: an evident bulge started growing in his pants, making them tight as he squirmed in uneased arousal. Plus, his soft paws only added to the cowgirls fun, giving their bodies some nice suggestive caresses in his blind struggling efforts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

The girls hummed and wriggled variously in response to his pleasing struggles. Cindy gasped as she felt his bulge against her thigh, shifting her shoulders to maneuver her breasts and pass him along to face Marla. "Reckon that's for you, sweetie," Cindy chuckled as Marla felt the tool as well.
Marla tried to frown but cracked a smile. "Such a naughty boy... does kitty like being shared with his new family?"

"Lean in, Bonnie," Minda instructed experty. "He's got a bit of free space there."
"Might be more inclined if he had something for me to lean on."
Marla smiled and repeated Cindy's move. "Be my guest," she offered, Bonnie grinning back at her and winking. She leaned her slim body up into her, shapely chest hugging his face as her body pressed into his member. "Not bad, little man..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

"Mnf... w-wha..? f-free space..? w-waitmnff... mrrrff...." Toraki's muffled mumblings only added to the girls' fun as they pointed out his helplessness by passing him from one to another's breasts in such a playfully taunting way. His feline muscles could maybe get him free from the smothering hug of one of the cowgirls if he fought all out, but pressed in such a huge & wonderful triple sandwitch, he was just stuck inthere.

And by the way, his mind was quite incapacitated to fight all out: nestled in their warm, mesmerizing breasts, he felt his fighting skills like melting away, and his embarassed arousal grow against Bonnie's soft skin as he could not hold back an enticed "purrrrrr..".

"Mrrrff....." with his paws now pinned by his sides in the triple embrace, his squirmings were getting him nowhere, but to please the voluptuous bovinians with his unwilling furry body-massage.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

The girls shared pleased hums and smalltalk on how nice the catboy felt.
"Mm, I wonder if he's fuzzy all over... I know where THAT would feel nice and warm," Bonnie purred.
"REALLY now!" Marla blushed.
"Sounds like mighty good punishment to me," Cindy grinned. "Boy might like it once er twice, but once he's been knockin' boots with four o' the bovinians' finest, he'll be feelin' it..."
Minda shrugged a bit. "It IS a variant of punishment in tradition, though admittedly an odd one.
Marla barely nodded in approval when Bonnie wrapped her arms around his head and heaved him to the couch, setting to work undressing him. "Dibs!" she giggled

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:37 pm

"Mnnrfff...." Toraki was a bit embarassed of being helplessly pressed and smooshed in the middle of the voluptuous beauties, but all their humming and cuddling was very effective in preventing him from fighting back much, keeping him nice, docile and... aroused.

"Mnnrffff..mnnn...?" "A-Are you planning to use me as a... SEX TOY??!" he was trying to say, flushing as he seemed to have no word in it, but the only sound coming out from Bonnie's bosom was a soft and pleasurable purring noise as his face was still muffled.

And, in spite of his embarassed squirmings, the bulge in his crotch area seemed to clearly appreciate the bovinians' attentions, as Bonnie could check.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am

Bonnie tossed him onto the couch and worked him nude with skill, clearly experienced as she kept her pace urgent but slow and tempting. "Mm, what a fiiine little tiger you are," she admired as she stripped him down. "Bet you got a fuzzy little present down there for your step-sister, huh?" She would remove everything he had, kissing random spots strategically before nuzzling her nose against his hardon. "My my but kitty likes his punishment... well so did big sis Bonnie," she grinned.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next