Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy  Empty "Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:43 am

Special domination-KO match: No ref and all kinds of moves allowed. The match will continue without limits of time, pinfalls and submissions until one of the contenders forces the other to pass out and to climax on the Royal Throne that will be placed on the ring. POW rule is applied.

"Yay, my time has come finally! Time to show that Andy is still the best ladies' man around!" , Andy spoke to the grinning guy looking back at him from the mirror, all hyped up for the incoming match.
Andy loved to leave for a trip every now and then, disappearing from the radars for a few months. Tension showrunners didn't love his habit very much though, as they had demonstrated by keeping the handsome fighter away from the ring for a while. But now, he had been scheduled for a saturday night event, and facing a debutant wrestler too!

"Alright I'm ready!", he responded when some guy from the staff called him to the ramp. Andy wished this was not going to be one of those typically weird Tension stipulations, for a change, walking towards the ring while responding to the cheerful salute from the crowd. Though, chances of a "normal wrestling match" at Tension were quite low to start with, and Andy's suspects were confirmed when he saw the large, Victorian-looking throne placed at one corner of the ring, and listened to the ring announcer explaining how that sultry chair was going to be an important part of the rules.

"Umf whatever, I never had a royal chick or had a nice ride on a throne before... Guess I'll have 2 first times tonight!", Andy announced with a cheeky grin, playing his playboy-wrestler persona for the fans. Though, it was in part a facade to hide the slight chills rising along his spine about this incoming match. Andy dismissed the uncomfortable sensation as just stupid nervousness due to his long absence from the scenes, and he started some light stretching movements to loosen the tension in awaiting for his unknown opponent to appear.
Andy:

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy  Empty Re: "Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

Post by USLMAN Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:47 am

“So it’s time.” Eiruferu said to herself as she was called on next, having taken her time to finish the preparations of her outfit. “Let’s see what exactly this former “champion” has to offer.” The queen then headed out, walking towards the ring with elegance as she remained proper and focused for the entire way.

The queen than climbed the ringside normally, making sure to expose nothing of her style to her opponent before the match would start. Once she was in, she’d turn to face Andy, measuring him head to toe to see how much he had matched her expectations. “I see, so you’re the former Sex Wars champion from this league, correct?”

Eiruferu then folded an arm under her bust as she almost seemed amused, chuckling to herself as she regarded him. “How very... apprporiate for someone such as you to be in your position.” Eiruferu had studied the boy before their match, having looked into every match he had been in to understand what there was to no about him. And was aware of his early success that was followed by a long road of defeats to seductive and powerful women. “I wonder how long you’ll be able to keep up, if at all.”

Queen Eiruferu :
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy  Empty Re: "Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:31 am

Andy was honestly impressed and allured by the interesting mix of seductive appearence and royal attitude in Eiruferu as she produly entered the ring. The sultry, partly transparent fabric of her satin wrestling attire did nothing to hide her curvy beauty, just like the top part of her dress could do nothing to contain the alluring bounce of her large... No, huge would be a more appropriate word to describe her bosom. Her overall appearance, sumptuous dress, royal behavior and all, was playing its magic quite effectively, instilling into everyone in the arena (including her blinking opponent), the desired idea that this match would be Queen Eiruferu against "Andy-just-Andy".

"Heh so you know about me. I'm honored your majesty Eiruferu", He responded while getting a couple steps closer to study his opponent. She definitely looked like a young (yet somehow mature) noble woman, looking down at him while chuckling subtly in her teasing pose. Speaking of which... was Eiruferu as tall as himself if not taller?? A quick glance down at her feet kind of explained her towering appearance: Eiruferu was wearing a very expensive pair of high heeled pumps.

"I must admit that living under such a beautiful queen is tempting... But I prefer democracy over monarchy, and I treasure freedom over any other value, so I beg forgiveness but I'm not planning to submit to your Queendom at all, and even less to lose this match..", Andy continued, playing his role in the verbal exchange that was usually part of the show before a wrestling match, especially in the AFW.
"..But we can still have fun".
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 pm

“You’re mistaken if your reputation is one to be proud of.” Eiruferu stated. “You did have a relatively positive start, however your record has gone down the drain as expected of a boy such as yourself. You’d let yourself be beaten time and time again, even your victories were often by the skin of your teeth. And I will tell you now, I will not be like one of those matches.”

She then got into her posture, holding her arms to her side while moving them subtly, the process moving her breasts on occasion as she prepared herself. “And as for your compliance, that is not a factor. I will show you the true strength in women and have you bowing before me.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:33 pm

"Heh. Be careful then Eiru-chan, we don't want the Queen to lose against such a lame opponent on her debut match, do we?", Andy would reply, trying to keep the confident act as the bell rung and Eiruferu assumed her so-called fighting stance, ondulating her torso side to side lightly so that her huge breasts subtly bounced along.

"Uh... trying to hypnotize your opponent is n-not going to work on me, just so you know... 0///0", Andy said, though she could see how he carefully avoided to stare at those distracting melons.

Deciding that none of them would win the match by just taunting their opponent, Andy finally resolved to make the first move, advancing as he tried to reach forward and grab Eiruferu's wrist. If he got there, the young wrestler would then try to follow with an Irish Whip, aimed at making the busty queen forcefully run into the ropes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Eiruferu didn’t comment as she saw the boy have to put effort into ignoring her breasts, something she knew that would be the case before the match even started. Every boy would be distracted by her swaying bosom, even the pretender ladies’ man type like her opponent before her wouldn’t be able to remain focused forever.

“No, but in time you will submit to me, ‘Andy-kun’.” Eiruferu’s comment came as mocking, using his own culture’s honorifics to do so. The boy’s plan to approach her and throw her couldn’t be more obvious, however instead of simply demonstrating the lack of thought or skill it would take to counter, the Queen allowed him to send her towards the ropes.

When she rebounded off of them, Eiruferu would then use the small boost to quickly approach Andy, bringing her leg up to deliver a swift kick to his chest.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:28 pm

"We'll see about that... uuuff..!"

Having successfully irish-whipped Eiruferu, Andy was ready to follow up with a clothesline but the wrestling queen had different plans, swinging her long shapely leg forward to kick straight into his chest.

"UGH....! T-That was not half bad...", Andy would groan, hardly managing to put up his guard and partly absorb the surprisingly strong strike. But even so, he had to take a couple of steps backwards. Those legs weren't just for show, he had to admit needing to regain his balance before he could bring a new attack, which put the initiative advantage into Eiruferu's hands now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:39 pm

“A surprising block, but don’t expect that to be the end of it.” Eiruferu would say, moving forward to deliver two more kicks at his chest. If they’d connect or be blocked wouldn’t matter to her, as she’d then quickly move and smack Andy’s hands away in an attempt to break his guard.

If successful she’d then quickly grab ahold of him with her left hand, keeping him still as she’d then slap across his face with her free hand four times. Eiruferu would then end her combo by delivering a hard kick to his gut, attempting to knock him back towards the rope. By now it was shown that a part of Eiruferu’s style was to overwhelm her opponents with a mix of speed and strength, but she’d show soon that they were only seeing a part of what’s to come.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 pm

The busty queen was damn tough, Andy had to admit as she broke his guard with relentless attacks, leaving him open to a series of slaps that effectively hit both his face and his pride.

"Unghfff...dammit...!". A strong kick to his toned abs followed, forcefully pushing him backwards where the ropes were the only things preventing Andy from falling off the ring.

Uff...uff... alright... let's play it hard then", the former champ announced as Eiruferu's strikes nudged him into a predictible fight-back reaction: using the ropes as a trampoline of sorts he tried to spring forward, willing to tackle his busty opponent down with a spear.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Seeing the boy stagger back, Eiruferu gave a proud smirk as he took a second to recollect himself. “What’s the matter Andy-Kun? I figured since you have such a reputation I should start with my more basic moves to test you out. Don’t tell me you could be feeling these this much?”

When the boy the moved to try and spear him, the Queen would quickly move around him and kick his back and then his head, aiming to knock him down with it. If he fell over, she’d then jump and preform a hip drop on his back, using the impact to then grab his chin and pull him into a critical camel clutch, pressing the back of his head against her huge chest. “Was that the best you could think of Andy-Kun?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next